You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

:yes: I've come about your special fully comprehensive motor insurance policy offer.

Oh, oh. I'm sorry. This is abuse. :bitchslap: No, you want room 12A, next door.

This isn't a lifeboat, dear. This is 24, Parker Street. :unsure:

Police have sealed off the area, and Scotland Yard's crack inspector is with me now. :blah: :gumby:

I'm charging you with illegal possession of whatever we happen to have down there. Right. Lunar module calling Buzz Aldrin. Come in. :hi:

We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point. :scared:

We decided to risk it 'cause they always say they're going to widen it there. Yes, well just by the intersection there where the A372 joins up. There's plenty of room to widen it there, there's only grass verges. They could get another six feet, knock down that hospital. :rage:

Well, that's not the way we do things here, right! :bitchslap: Get on at the double. One, two, three...

Right! One... two... five! :facepalm:

And they're off. :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: Ah no, they're not. No, they didn't realize they were supposed to start.

Well it all started with the organist losing his clothes as he sat down at the organ, and after this had happened and we had seen the titles of the show we saw Biggles dictating a leter to his secretary who thought he was Spanish and who he referred to as a 'harlot' and a 'woman of the night' although she preferred to be called a 'courtesan'. :whipgirl:

In 1970, Monty Python's Flying Circus lay in ruins. :rose:

Behind me you can hear the thud of mortars and the high-pitched whine of rockets, as the battle for control of this volatile thread shakes the foundations of this forum. :scared:

Even the police (73) began to sit up and take notice. :eh:

He sleeps all night :zzz: and he works all day :joker: .

Has he been? :codger:

He's just flown into London today, he's Mr Ali "73" Bayan, he's with us in the studio tonight and he's stark raving mad. :crazy:

And Lulu will be tackling the Old Man of Hoy. :banghead:

:no: My foot got caught in my trousers leg and that's how the bottle broke.
  • Like 1

:yes: I've come about your special fully comprehensive motor insurance policy offer.

Police have sealed off the area, and Scotland Yard's crack inspector is with me now. :blah: :gumby:

I'm charging you with illegal possession of whatever we happen to have down there. Right. Lunar module calling Buzz Aldrin. Come in. :hi:

We decided to risk it 'cause they always say they're going to widen it there. Yes, well just by the intersection there where the A372 joins up. There's plenty of room to widen it there, there's only grass verges. They could get another six feet, knock down that hospital. :rage:

Well, that's not the way we do things here, right! :bitchslap: Get on at the double. One, two, three...

And they're off. :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: Ah no, they're not. No, they didn't realize they were supposed to start.

Well it all started with the organist losing his clothes as he sat down at the organ, and after this had happened and we had seen the titles of the show we saw Biggles dictating a leter to his secretary who thought he was Spanish and who he referred to as a 'harlot' and a 'woman of the night' although she preferred to be called a 'courtesan'. :whipgirl:

Behind me you can hear the thud of mortars and the high-pitched whine of rockets, as the battle for control of this volatile thread shakes the foundations of this forum. :scared:

He's just flown into London today, he's Mr Ali "73" Bayan, he's with us in the studio tonight and he's stark raving mad. :crazy:

Oh, but you are wounded. You must see the doctors immediately. :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

Oh, but you are wounded. You must see the doctors immediately. :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I think this is... :NP: ...hardly the time or place for a good-bye speech, eh? Hah.
  • Like 1

Finally, by April, they were ready...watched by a crowd of local well-wishers. :hi:

Oh well, look, forget it. Forget it. I'll come to Cuba, and get a flight back to Luton from there. :sigh:
  • Like 1

Finally, by April, they were ready...watched by a crowd of local well-wishers. :hi:

Oh well, look, forget it. Forget it. I'll come to Cuba, and get a flight back to Luton from there. :sigh:

Ah, now you're beginning to talk in a roundabout way. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Oh well, novelists do, you see. :zzz:
  • Like 1

Oh really? Well, don't worry, sir. I used to suffer from short stories....once upon a time. :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Oh really? Well, don't worry, sir. I used to suffer from short stories....once upon a time. :laughing guy:

Ah, huh, third person plural, uh, present indicative. Uh, 'they go'. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Ah, huh, third person plural, uh, present indicative. Uh, 'they go'. :bitchslap:

It's perfectly ordinary banter, Squiffy. :huh:
  • Like 1

Nude man, what did you make of that? :popcorn:
  • Like 1

:outtahere: And that concludes this week's episode of 'How to Recognize Different Parts of the Body'.
  • Like 1

:outtahere: And that concludes this week's episode of 'How to Recognize Different Parts of the Body'.

No, no, it's just the way she's holding the grapefruit... Whoah, ho ho... :blush:
  • Like 1

No, no, it's just the way she's holding the grapefruit... Whoah, ho ho... :blush:

:goodone: Forty-seven not out and the bird comes up and feed him some grapes.
  • Like 1

No, no the players are having drinks. And now, what's happening? I think Cowdrey's being taken off. :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

No, no the players are having drinks. And now, what's happening? I think Cowdrey's being taken off. :boo hiss:

:smash: Ah, thanks very much. See you on Thursday.
  • Like 1

And there we end this edition of 'Archaeology Today'. Next week, the Silbury Dig by Cole Porter with Pearl Bailey and Arthur Negus. :rose:
  • Like 1

And there we end this edition of 'Archaeology Today'. Next week, the Silbury Dig by Cole Porter with Pearl Bailey and Arthur Negus. :rose:

Action packed evening, but right now, here's a rotten old BBC program. :fuckinputer:
  • Like 1

Action packed evening, but right now, here's a rotten old BBC program. :fuckinputer:

And now an appeal on behalf of the National Trust. :sundog:
  • Like 1

Ron is going to eat Chichester Cathedral. :scared:
  • Like 1

It's a standing buffet only. :pizza:
  • Like 1

Ah, no wonder, I was sitting on the cat. :o
  • Like 1

The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth. :cool:
  • Like 1

The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth. :cool:

Yes, you're absolutely right. That's positive thinking for you. You wouldn't have said a thing like that, would you? You five-foot-ten-inch weed. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1