You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Yes, I suppose so. Anyway, I didn't really like her that much. :sarcastic:

Oh yeah...you know...get 'em when they're young, eh? :codger:

Now, I think it's a little early to start imposing roles on it, don't you? :bitchslap:

Listen I gotta fight the :pussy: That's what that guy Scott's all about.

Yes, it was indeed! Very well challenged. Well, now we come on to our third round. Our contestant tonight is Karl Marx and our special prize is this beautiful lounge suite! :clap:

I think I'd be happier with a bugged one. :ph34r:

Hello :hi: well I was the third voice you heard just now. I'm sorry about that terrible mess.

:yes: We could sort them out. Put the cleanest ones by the door.

Oh, here we are, Number 25... Flat 1, Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Flat 2, Yves Montand, Flat 3, Jacques Cousteau, Flat 4, Jean Genet and Friend, Flat 5, Maurice Laroux. :boo hiss:

And Mrs. Rodgers is the first to show, there she goes into Mr. Johnson's... :blush:

The journey was possible, and yet...'Wrong Way' Norris had accidentally stumbled on a piece of anthropological history. :dweez:

:yes: Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties?

I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise. :o

I remember the wedding... :bang bang: :smash: :poke:

I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... you've 'done it'... :unsure:

I done it all...right...no doubt about...that. :cool:

Mr Ith, don't you find it very difficult to make yourself understood? :eh:

Well, absolutely, and what makes it worse, sometimes at the end of a sentence I'll come out with the wrong fusebox. :wacko:
  • Like 1

Now, I think it's a little early to start imposing roles on it, don't you? :bitchslap:

Yes, it was indeed! Very well challenged. Well, now we come on to our third round. Our contestant tonight is Karl Marx and our special prize is this beautiful lounge suite! :clap:

Hello :hi: well I was the third voice you heard just now. I'm sorry about that terrible mess.

Oh, here we are, Number 25... Flat 1, Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Flat 2, Yves Montand, Flat 3, Jacques Cousteau, Flat 4, Jean Genet and Friend, Flat 5, Maurice Laroux. :boo hiss:

And Mrs. Rodgers is the first to show, there she goes into Mr. Johnson's... :blush:

The journey was possible, and yet...'Wrong Way' Norris had accidentally stumbled on a piece of anthropological history. :dweez:

:yes: Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties?

I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise. :o

I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... you've 'done it'... :unsure:

Well, absolutely, and what makes it worse, sometimes at the end of a sentence I'll come out with the wrong fusebox. :wacko:

When you have a rine, ling your berr. :syrinx:
  • Like 1

Not so fast, Akarumba. I'm arresting you for impersonating Signor Michelangelo Antonioni, an Italian film director who co-scripts all of his own films, largely jettisoning narrative in favor of vague incident and relentless character study... :hug2:
  • Like 1

Not so fast, Akarumba. I'm arresting you for impersonating Signor Michelangelo Antonioni, an Italian film director who co-scripts all of his own films, largely jettisoning narrative in favor of vague incident and relentless character study... :hug2:

Shut up. Why did you do it? :beathorse:
  • Like 1

Well, he was attacking me with a banana. :bang bang: :banana:

Oh, but you are tired, and you must rest awhile. Midget! Crepper! :drool:

Well, I don't know about them. They're not allowed to mix with the patients. :banghead:
  • Like 1

Well, I don't know about them. They're not allowed to mix with the patients. :banghead:

That's what you said about the sperm whale... now your papa's having to use it as a garage. :rfl:
  • Like 1

That's what you said about the sperm whale... now your papa's having to use it as a garage. :rfl:

You are hereby ordered to vacate Mr. :atickhum: forthwith.
  • Like 1

Well there must have been a mistake, because the address is right, and that's definitely the cooker I ordered - a blue and white CookEasy. :pizza:
  • Like 1

Well there must have been a mistake, because the address is right, and that's definitely the cooker I ordered - a blue and white CookEasy. :pizza:

This is where Mrs. Shazam was so wrong. Look, I'll show you what I mean... :hotdog:
  • Like 1

This is where Mrs. Shazam was so wrong. Look, I'll show you what I mean... :hotdog:

I decided on a subtle approach, viz some form of disguise, as the old helmet and boots are a bit of a giveaway. Luckily my years with Bristol Rep. stood me in good stead, as I assumed a bewildering variety of disguises. :baabaa: :moose: :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

I decided on a subtle approach, viz some form of disguise, as the old helmet and boots are a bit of a giveaway. Luckily my years with Bristol Rep. stood me in good stead, as I assumed a bewildering variety of disguises. :baabaa: :moose: :whipgirl:

And I functioned. Do you hear? I really worked. :cool:
  • Like 1

Jolly good. Well back to the office with you then. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

The office of Sir George Head, OBE. :hug2:
  • Like 1

All right all right all right we'll kill him first and then have tea and biscuits. :coffee:
  • Like 1

All right all right all right we'll kill him first and then have tea and biscuits. :coffee:

And then we'll have Johnson cold for supper. :blush:
  • Like 1

I'd split their nostrils open with a boat hook, I think. :)
  • Like 1

:goodone: MAKE TEA NOT LOVE
  • Like 1

No, we hven't got any of that. Ah, I've got mackerel... or cod... or hake. :martini: :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

No, we hven't got any of that. Ah, I've got mackerel... or cod... or hake. :martini: :laughing guy:

Have you in fact got any cheese here at all? :unsure:
  • Like 1

:no: It's a Brazilian dagger.
  • Like 1

This is the Police Department of the State of Venezuela. :huh:
  • Like 1

Aren't you going to say 'What's all this then?` :wtf:
  • Like 1

Aren't you going to say 'What's all this then?` :wtf:

Oh, well, I'm not very talkative today. :ph34r:
  • Like 1