You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

May I ask you to reconsider. :whip: You wouldn't regret this.

Oh, yes, it's staggeringly popular in this manor, squire. :crazy:

I say, what a simply super day. It's so, you know, sunny. :sundog: I say, anyone for tennis?

Here are just a few of the results: Billie-Jean King eaten in straight sets, Laver smothered whole after winning the first set, and Poncho Gonzales, serving as well as I've never seen him, with some superb volleys and decisive return volleys off the back hand, was sucked through the net at match point and swallowed whole in just under two minutes. :rose:

And it's beginning to look like another gold for Britain. :cool:

What is your favorite color? :codger:

Quiet! :bitchslap: Silly person. Guards, search the house.

Hey! You've got two legs missing! And that's a false feeler Marcus! Blimey! :oops:

:yes: I'm...I'm not a complete man anymore.

:aliensmiley: I met a traveller in an antique land, Who said 'Six vast and trunkless legs of stone, Stand in the desert".

His father, a free-lance bishop, was married to Verna Plachenka (Julie Christie) but secretly deeply in love with Margo Farenko (Shirley Abicair) :hug2:

Oates, played by your very own lovely Terence Lemming, who is an English cockney officer seconded to the US Navy, and Bowers played by Seymour Fortescue, the Olympic pole vaulter. :yay:

Unable today to score more than fifteen on our disgustometer. :boo hiss:

Cliff, this must have been a very disappointing result for the Swedes. :sigh:
  • Like 1

I say, what a simply super day. It's so, you know, sunny. :sundog: I say, anyone for tennis?

Here are just a few of the results: Billie-Jean King eaten in straight sets, Laver smothered whole after winning the first set, and Poncho Gonzales, serving as well as I've never seen him, with some superb volleys and decisive return volleys off the back hand, was sucked through the net at match point and swallowed whole in just under two minutes. :rose:

Hey! You've got two legs missing! And that's a false feeler Marcus! Blimey! :oops:

:aliensmiley: I met a traveller in an antique land, Who said 'Six vast and trunkless legs of stone, Stand in the desert".

His father, a free-lance bishop, was married to Verna Plachenka (Julie Christie) but secretly deeply in love with Margo Farenko (Shirley Abicair) :hug2:

Oates, played by your very own lovely Terence Lemming, who is an English cockney officer seconded to the US Navy, and Bowers played by Seymour Fortescue, the Olympic pole vaulter. :yay:

With moist eyes, Forsberg, son of Forsberg leaves this happy land to return to the harsh economic realities of life in the land of Gota alv waters. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

With moist eyes, Forsberg, son of Forsberg leaves this happy land to return to the harsh economic realities of life in the land of Gota alv waters. :spitwater:

Oh, yes! How daft of me. Of course, I came on the Holidaymaker Special calling at Bedford, Colmworth, Fen Dinon, Sutton, Wallington and Gillingham. :cheers:
  • Like 1

Oh, yes! How daft of me. Of course, I came on the Holidaymaker Special calling at Bedford, Colmworth, Fen Dinon, Sutton, Wallington and Gillingham. :cheers:

Well, we usually reckon on five and a half hours and it took us six hours and 53 minutes. :banghead:
  • Like 1

Well, we usually reckon on five and a half hours and it took us six hours and 53 minutes. :banghead:

Well I've been in the sea for thirty-three years and I've never regretted it. :rose:
  • Like 1

Well I've been in the sea for thirty-three years and I've never regretted it. :rose:

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Well last week on Fish Club we learnt how to sex a pike... and this week we're going to learn how to feed a goldfish. :bacon:
  • Like 1

Well last week on Fish Club we learnt how to sex a pike... and this week we're going to learn how to feed a goldfish. :bacon:

You let them die, then you buy another one. It's much cheaper than feeding them and that way you have a constant variety of little companions. :cool:
  • Like 1

Yes, I suppose so. Anyway, I didn't really like her that much. :sarcastic:

Oh yeah...you know...get 'em when they're young, eh? :codger:

Now, I think it's a little early to start imposing roles on it, don't you? :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Now, I think it's a little early to start imposing roles on it, don't you? :bitchslap:

Listen I gotta fight the :pussy: That's what that guy Scott's all about.
  • Like 1

Yes, it was indeed! Very well challenged. Well, now we come on to our third round. Our contestant tonight is Karl Marx and our special prize is this beautiful lounge suite! :clap:
  • Like 1

Yes, it was indeed! Very well challenged. Well, now we come on to our third round. Our contestant tonight is Karl Marx and our special prize is this beautiful lounge suite! :clap:

I think I'd be happier with a bugged one. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Hello :hi: well I was the third voice you heard just now. I'm sorry about that terrible mess.
  • Like 1

Hello :hi: well I was the third voice you heard just now. I'm sorry about that terrible mess.

:yes: We could sort them out. Put the cleanest ones by the door.
  • Like 1

Oh, here we are, Number 25... Flat 1, Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Flat 2, Yves Montand, Flat 3, Jacques Cousteau, Flat 4, Jean Genet and Friend, Flat 5, Maurice Laroux. :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

Oh, here we are, Number 25... Flat 1, Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Flat 2, Yves Montand, Flat 3, Jacques Cousteau, Flat 4, Jean Genet and Friend, Flat 5, Maurice Laroux. :boo hiss:

And Mrs. Rodgers is the first to show, there she goes into Mr. Johnson's... :blush:
  • Like 1

And Mrs. Rodgers is the first to show, there she goes into Mr. Johnson's... :blush:

The journey was possible, and yet...'Wrong Way' Norris had accidentally stumbled on a piece of anthropological history. :dweez:
  • Like 1

The journey was possible, and yet...'Wrong Way' Norris had accidentally stumbled on a piece of anthropological history. :dweez:

:yes: Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties?
  • Like 1

:yes: Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties?

I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise. :o
  • Like 1

I don't know how she puts up with it after all the trouble she's had with her you-know-what, anyway it was a white wedding much to everyone's surprise. :o

I remember the wedding... :bang bang: :smash: :poke:
  • Like 1

I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... you've 'done it'... :unsure:
  • Like 1

I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... you've 'done it'... :unsure:

I done it all...right...no doubt about...that. :cool:
  • Like 1

I done it all...right...no doubt about...that. :cool:

Mr Ith, don't you find it very difficult to make yourself understood? :eh:
  • Like 1