You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well he did do that, yeah. He was a hard man. Vicious but fair.

Now. I've got a tiara...you've got one...you've got one of the boxes...you've got one...anyone else got a tiara? :outtahere:

I've got a second-hand apron...

And I suppose as his eldest son it must go to me. :cool:

Louis the 73rd is dead already? :blink:
  • Like 1

Now. I've got a tiara...you've got one...you've got one of the boxes...you've got one...anyone else got a tiara? :outtahere:

I think I'd better take a look m'lud. :rose: No further questions m'lud.
  • Like 1

:tsk: Who won the Cup Final in 1949?
  • Like 1

Ah, wait a tic, wait a tic. Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane... :hi:
  • Like 1

Ah, wait a tic, wait a tic. Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane... :hi:

Sorry. Your time's up, Mr. Spume. I'm afraid you lose both the three-piece suite and your youngest daughter. :16ton:
  • Like 1

Sorry. Your time's up, Mr. Spume. I'm afraid you lose both the three-piece suite and your youngest daughter. :16ton:

The girl who helped crack the Oppenheimer spy ring in 1947. She gave vital evidence to the Senate Narcotics Commission in 1958. She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961, and a year later she gave police information which led to the arrest of her postman. :wub:
  • Like 2

The girl who helped crack the Oppenheimer spy ring in 1947. She gave vital evidence to the Senate Narcotics Commission in 1958. She also helped to convict the woman at the chemist's in 1961, and a year later she gave police information which led to the arrest of her postman. :wub:

If you're going to go straight you might as well be a vicar or something. :huh:
  • Like 2

Alright vicar, cut the wisecracks, get in the search room and strip!

• Like 2

The satellite has found a bird! The probe has struck crumpet and she looks pretty good too! Professor? :drool:
  • Like 1

The satellite has found a bird! The probe has struck crumpet and she looks pretty good too! Professor? :drool:

On BBC 2 Joan Bakewell will be talking to Michael Dean about what makes exciting television. :blush:
  • Like 1

On BBC 2 Joan Bakewell will be talking to Michael Dean about what makes exciting television. :blush:

Right, now on the command 'cut', the camera will cut to camera two, all right, director... Wait for it! Camera - cut. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Right, now on the command 'cut', the camera will cut to camera two, all right, director... Wait for it! Camera - cut. :ebert:

Great! Which scene are we shooting first? Oh, it's scene one. Scene one!

• Like 2

Oh 73, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :sigh:
  • Like 2

Oh 73, are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening? :sigh:

I am now going to open the slit. Oh, I do enjoy this!

• Like 2

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board. :no:
  • Like 1

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board. :no:

Promise, no pointed sticks? :moon:
  • Like 1

Promise, no pointed sticks? :moon:

:yes: Time enough I think for a piece of wood.
  • Like 1

No, no, the glass thing...the glass decanter with the round glass stopper. :digi:

It's a great conversation piece. :blah:

It's only a model.

Well it hasn't got its sails yet. Oh well I'll ... I'll have a look at it in the dark room in the morning. :unsure:
  • Like 1

No, no, the glass thing...the glass decanter with the round glass stopper. :digi:

It's only a model.

Well it hasn't got its sails yet. Oh well I'll ... I'll have a look at it in the dark room in the morning. :unsure:

Yes, Simon just tripped and fell and went 'Oops'. :blush:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

:eyeroll: Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

:eyeroll: Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.

All right, Rutherford, I'll take over. Yes, we sell a lot of these. Right, shall we try a fitting? :chickendance:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

All right, Rutherford, I'll take over. Yes, we sell a lot of these. Right, shall we try a fitting? :chickendance:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, what? ... Size eight. :D
  • Like 1