You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

You're right. This isn't a lifeboat at all. :boohoo:

:facepalm: You stupid git. You've spoilt the atmosphere now. We'll have to start again.

In that case it's goodbye for ever, James. :moon:

No, not quite...but er, just look in here. :smash: Yes.

Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ... That's it. :7up:

:yes: Strangling animals, golf and masturbation.

How fortunate we are indeed to have such a poet on these shores. :wub:

Aye, there's lots of people making love, but there's no mention of Geoff Boycott's average. :huh:

On 'Is There' next week we'll be discussing the question 'Is there enough of it about?', and until then, goodnight. :zzz:

And just watch these gallant girls go into action... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour. :drool:

Here we see a huge bull sea lion seeing off an intruding bull who is attempting to intrude on his harem. :bitchslap:

This unique film provides a rare glimpse into the private world of a woman who ruled half the earth. :blush:
  • Like 1

:facepalm: You stupid git. You've spoilt the atmosphere now. We'll have to start again.

Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ... That's it. :7up:

Aye, there's lots of people making love, but there's no mention of Geoff Boycott's average. :huh:

On 'Is There' next week we'll be discussing the question 'Is there enough of it about?', and until then, goodnight. :zzz:

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour. :drool:

Here we see a huge bull sea lion seeing off an intruding bull who is attempting to intrude on his harem. :bitchslap:

This unique film provides a rare glimpse into the private world of a woman who ruled half the earth. :blush:

Henry, turn that television off, you know it's bad for your eyes. :wacko:
  • Like 1

I'm all right! I'm all right, woman. Just get him out of here. :geddy:
  • Like 1

Perhaps you prefer this latest model. :Alex:
  • Like 1

Well hello there again ladies and gentlemen. At this time we'd like to up the tempo a little, change the mood. :Neil:
  • Like 1

Well hello there again ladies and gentlemen. At this time we'd like to up the tempo a little, change the mood. :Neil:

During the performance, he will escape from a sack, three padlocks and a pair of handcuffs. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

During the performance, he will escape from a sack, three padlocks and a pair of handcuffs. :notworthy:

Oh no you can't do that. Here, we haven't finished the solo yet! :rush:
  • Like 1

Never mind, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Brian Islam and Brucie. :guitar: :guitar:
  • Like 1

Never mind, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Brian Islam and Brucie. :guitar: :guitar:

He was a centurion in the Jerusalem Garrisons. :D-13:
  • Like 1

...and of course, himself had the most monumental ivories. :D

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Here's a little number I tossed off recently in the Caribbean. :musicnote:
  • Like 1

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Here's a little number I tossed off recently in the Caribbean. :musicnote:

Miss Rita Thang, an artist's model :monalisa: Swedish accordion teacher and cane-chair sales lady.
  • Like 1

Miss Rita Thang, an artist's model :monalisa: Swedish accordion teacher and cane-chair sales lady.

.and there it is, a double Eydie Gorme, should be able to twist out of this, and he does...but he's looking pretty groggy. :|
  • Like 1

.and there it is, a double Eydie Gorme, should be able to twist out of this, and he does...but he's looking pretty groggy. :|

Well, just have a nice lie down, and I'll go to the Embassy. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six. :blah:
  • Like 1

Could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six. :blah:

The script would appear to have landed on a different ledge, somewhat out of my grasp, don't you know. :banghead:
  • Like 1

The script would appear to have landed on a different ledge, somewhat out of my grasp, don't you know. :banghead:

I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr Belpit, your legs...' :coy:
  • Like 1

Come on, ret's get this light. That was telliber. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

:sigh: I can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and this dead crab. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

:sigh: I can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and this dead crab.

How about the lamellibranches? :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Throw her into the pond! :yes:
  • Like 1

:o Dame Irene Stoat, who celebrates her eighty-fifth birthday this month?
  • Like 1

:no: I'm afraid Mrs Vermin Jones appears to have passed orn. :rose:
  • Like 1

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. :lol:
  • Like 1

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. :lol:

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :heart:
  • Like 1