You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

But that's sirloin, Teddy. :bacon: Is, Teddy.

Hello... give me the British Dental Association... and fast. :D

Oh no, not again. Take it off the hook. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 1

Oh, oh, oh Bevis, should we? :drool:
  • Like 1

All right, I'll have a quick look at yer Thomas Hardy. :hug2:
  • Like 1

Here comes Hardy walking out toward his desk, he looks confident, he looks relaxed, very much the man in form as he acknowledges this very good-natured Bank Holiday crowd. :cool:
  • Like 1

Here comes Hardy walking out toward his desk, he looks confident, he looks relaxed, very much the man in form as he acknowledges this very good-natured Bank Holiday crowd. :cool:

Well, here comes the referee: Con-Fu-Cu, Confiucius :atickhum: and his two linesmen, St. Augustin :angel: and St. Thomas Aquinas. :angel:
  • Like 1

Well, here comes the referee: Con-Fu-Cu, Confiucius :atickhum: and his two linesmen, St. Augustin :angel: and St. Thomas Aquinas. :angel:

I hope you three gentlemen aren't going to be indecisive! What the hell are you doing under that table? :tsk:
  • Like 1

I hope you three gentlemen aren't going to be indecisive! What the hell are you doing under that table? :tsk:

Well, they're hiding now. They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be Howard Webb. :moon:
  • Like 1

Well, they're hiding now. They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be Howard Webb. :moon:

Yes. And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a referee before this happened?
  • Like 1

Yes. And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a referee before this happened?

He wanted to be a lumberjack. :Alex: Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia.
  • Like 1

He wanted to be a lumberjack. :Alex: Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia.

:no: :Szechuan's the province and Shanghai is the port,

And the Yangtse is the river that we all support.

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

:no:Szechuan's the province and Shanghai is the port,

But have just picked up capitalist ship on ladar scanner. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola. :ebert:

:eh: Is there a promotion involved?
  • Like 1

I don't know - Mr Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all - I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition. :no:
  • Like 1

I don't know - Mr Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all - I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition. :no:

:whip: All right, cut him down, Mr. Fuller.
  • Like 1

:no: Bring back hanging and go into rope.
  • Like 1

Good Lord! That's the most exciting new idea I've heard in years. It's so simple it's brilliant. :fistbump:
  • Like 1

Good Lord! That's the most exciting new idea I've heard in years. It's so simple it's brilliant. :fistbump:

Yes, we're all colleagues from the Empire and General Insurance Company. :hug2:
  • Like 1

Yes, we're all colleagues from the Empire and General Insurance Company. :hug2:

No, no, I'm not interested in a nude lady. :gumby:
  • Like 1

:eh: Rhyming slang - ginger beer.

So before the streets start emptying in Chelsea tonight, :coy: let's go and invite you once again to - Shoot The Poof!

We interrupt this thread to apologise for this unwarranted attack by the Chelsea owner. Luckily, we have been prepared for this eventuality, and are now taking steps to remedy it. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

:eh: Rhyming slang - ginger beer.

So before the streets start emptying in Chelsea tonight, :coy: let's go and invite you once again to - Shoot The Poof!

We interrupt this thread to apologise for this unwarranted attack by the Chelsea owner. Luckily, we have been prepared for this eventuality, and are now taking steps to remedy it. :bang bang:

MEANWHILE AT A CHECKPOINT ON THE RUSSO-POLISH BORDER... :bang bang:
  • Like 1