You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Yes, these hands, these fingers, these sophisticated organs of touch, these bunches of five, these maulers... :hi: :hi: :hi:

The unsuspecting breakfast glides ever closer to its doom :o

Here, that tomato just ejected itself. :yay:

Food very greasy but we've found a charming little local place hidden away in the back streets :burger: :bacon: :hotdog:

:smash: No Mungo, never kill a customer.

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part :rage:

Wait a minute :eyeroll: I'm going to go...after them.

Thank God for that. Good lad. Stout fellow, salt of the earth, backbone of England. Funny, he looks like a poof :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

Yes, these hands, these fingers, these sophisticated organs of touch, these bunches of five, these maulers... :hi: :hi: :hi:

Food very greasy but we've found a charming little local place hidden away in the back streets :burger: :bacon: :hotdog:

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part :rage:

Thank God for that. Good lad. Stout fellow, salt of the earth, backbone of England. Funny, he looks like a poof :cheerleader:

Yeah, I think it was a mistake him wearing spectacles. :banghead:
  • Like 1

:no: This isn't a lifeboat, dear. This is 24, Parker Street.
  • Like 1

Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha. He had you there, mate. Didn't he? That'll teach you a lesson. Hoo, hoo. :P
  • Like 1

Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha. He had you there, mate. Didn't he? That'll teach you a lesson. Hoo, hoo. :P

But we hope that guillotining has been eradicated from the urban areas, and garrotting has been confined almost entirely to Luton :ebert:
  • Like 1

But we hope that guillotining has been eradicated from the urban areas, and garrotting has been confined almost entirely to Luton :ebert:

That's what it's all about. If only people would hear of... :16ton:
  • Like 1

...bull-fighting. They say it's not only cruel, vicious and immoral, but also blatantly unfair. The bull is heavy, violent, abusive and aggressive with four legs and great sharp teeth, whereas the bull-fighter is only a small, greasy Spaniard :yes:
  • Like 1

...bull-fighting. They say it's not only cruel, vicious and immoral, but also blatantly unfair. The bull is heavy, violent, abusive and aggressive with four legs and great sharp teeth, whereas the bull-fighter is only a small, greasy Spaniard :yes:

But I've had more women than either of you two. :cool:
  • Like 1

Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties? :tongue:
  • Like 1

Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties? :tongue:

Yes, sir, they were made in France. They were made of a special fabric, sir. :wub:
  • Like 1

Yes, sir, they were made in France. They were made of a special fabric, sir. :wub:

We sit on lupins, we sleep in lupins, we burn lupins, we even wear the bloody things! :gumby:
  • Like 1

We sit on lupins, we sleep in lupins, we burn lupins, we even wear the bloody things! :gumby:

I feel that these poor unfortunate people should be free to live the lives of their own choice. :rose: :ebert: :rose:
  • Like 1

I feel that these poor unfortunate people should be free to live the lives of their own choice. :rose: :ebert: :rose:

Should there be another television channel, or should there not? On tonight's programme the Minister for Broadcasting, The Right Honourable Mr Ian Throat MP.
  • Like 1

Should there be another television channel, or should there not? On tonight's programme the Minister for Broadcasting, The Right Honourable Mr Ian Throat MP.

Can I just say that this is the first time I've been on television? :blush:
  • Like 1

Looks like a penguin. :bump:

An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people. :outtahere:

Ring the police? :huh:

Right. Right. Right! Now then. Now then. Your turn. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people. :outtahere:

Longueur is saying to us, his audience, 'go on, protest, do something about it, assault the manager, demand your money back'. :smash:
  • Like 1

Longueur is saying to us, his audience, 'go on, protest, do something about it, assault the manager, demand your money back'. :smash:

Oh, but it's only thirty shillings. :huh:
  • Like 1

But you know, we were happy in those days, although we were poor. :codger:
  • Like 1

And the people of Epson are a very nice class of person. :wub:
  • Like 1

Lower class - I can't touch it. There's no return on it, you see. :sigh:
  • Like 1

Oh, I am afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

Oh, I am afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. :notworthy:

When we called at their house, we found that they had gone away on two weeks holiday. They had not left any forwarding address, and they had bolted and barred the house to prevent us from getting in. :doh:
  • Like 1