You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Look! There's the old man from scene twenty-four! :codger:

:no: In the pub. The tall thin one with the moustache, remember? About three years ago?

Not now, I can't see him, we have the King of France here. :chickendance:

Apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza :pussy:

I hope to God it works. Anyway, we shall know any minute now. :popcorn:

Louise's hernia has been confirmed, and Jim, Bob's brother, has run over the editor of the 'Lancet' on his way to see Jenny, a freelance Pagoda designer :facepalm:

So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man... :16ton:

Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent 'Kill the Japs' Forster. He's in our Birmingham studio :hi:

:hi: Well, I arrived here by train at about 8:50, it's now 9:05, so I've been here approximately twelve minutes.

What, a house full of gas! I'll be dead by then :rose:
  • Like 1

:no: In the pub. The tall thin one with the moustache, remember? About three years ago?

Apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza :pussy:

Louise's hernia has been confirmed, and Jim, Bob's brother, has run over the editor of the 'Lancet' on his way to see Jenny, a freelance Pagoda designer :facepalm:

So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man... :16ton:

Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent 'Kill the Japs' Forster. He's in our Birmingham studio :hi:

:hi: Well, I arrived here by train at about 8:50, it's now 9:05, so I've been here approximately twelve minutes.

:yes: I fart in your general direction.
  • Like 1

Clearly Robert inspired tremendous fear among his thread associates. But what was he really like? :crazy:
  • Like 1

Clearly Robert inspired tremendous fear among his thread associates. But what was he really like? :crazy:

This is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits, which were extremely naughty for his time. :cool:
  • Like 1

This is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits, which were extremely naughty for his time. :cool:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to operate. It's nothing to worry about although it is extremely dangerous. I shall be juggling with your life, I shall be playing ducks and drakes with your very existence, I shall be running me mitts over the pith of your marrow. :madra:
  • Like 1

I'm afraid I'm going to have to operate. It's nothing to worry about although it is extremely dangerous. I shall be juggling with your life, I shall be playing ducks and drakes with your very existence, I shall be running me mitts over the pith of your marrow. :madra:

Ah no...it's not I who was injured, it's my friend, zepphead. :codger:
  • Like 1

Herr Zeppelin - it's wonderful! It's put ballooning right back on the map :yay:
  • Like 1

I'd rather...just...sing! :guitar: :syrinx: :codger: :guitar:
  • Like 1

The whole problem of these senile delinquents lies in their complete rejection of the values of contemporary society :sigh:
  • Like 1

The whole problem of these senile delinquents lies in their complete rejection of the values of contemporary society :sigh:

There is pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress at this period in history. :(
  • Like 1

There is pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress at this period in history. :(

So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? :boohoo:
  • Like 1

So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? :boohoo:

Er...did you get that shot all right, sound? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Don't do it, Parky! :hug2:

I don't eat squirrels, do I? :huh: I mean well, perhaps I do one or two but there's no law against that, is there? It's a free country.

Likewise if you were to ask us to slice the sides of a cow and serve it with small pieces of its liver... or indeed drain the life blood from a pig before cutting off one of its legs... or carve the living giblets from a sheep and serve them with the fresh brains, bowels, guts and spleen of a small rabbit... WE WOULDN'T DO IT :ph34r:
  • Like 1

I don't eat squirrels, do I? :huh: I mean well, perhaps I do one or two but there's no law against that, is there? It's a free country.

Likewise if you were to ask us to slice the sides of a cow and serve it with small pieces of its liver... or indeed drain the life blood from a pig before cutting off one of its legs... or carve the living giblets from a sheep and serve them with the fresh brains, bowels, guts and spleen of a small rabbit... WE WOULDN'T DO IT :ph34r:

Oh, you're no fun anymore. :|
  • Like 1

Right, that's it, we're going in. Release the vicious dogs :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Hank spots the mosquito they're after. :o
  • Like 1

Yeah, we could leave it on a temporary dispatch note :yes:
  • Like 1

Well, slip it to me, my good chap and let me eye the contents. :blink:
  • Like 1

I...think it's a bit runnier than you'll like it, sir :d13:
  • Like 1

:yes: The sands of time are running out for this delving dago, this savior of seek, perspicacious Paraguayan.
  • Like 1

:yes: The sands of time are running out for this delving dago, this savior of seek, perspicacious Paraguayan.

It's 9 o'clock and time for 'Mortuary Hour' :(
  • Like 1

These are not meant to be luxury flats. If we make sure the tenants are of light build and relatively sedentary, I think we have a winner here. :ebert:
  • Like 1

These are not meant to be luxury flats. If we make sure the tenants are of light build and relatively sedentary, I think we have a winner here. :ebert:

The result - a tie. A tie! Well what a fantastic result. Well the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m :zzz:
  • Like 1