You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Last year, the Government spent less on the Ministry of Silly Walks than it did on National Defence :facepalm:

We must ring the Government. Perhaps I should make a little speech or something? :blah:

Quiet! Silly person :LMAO: Guards! Search the thread. You know the penalty laid down by Roman law for harbouring a known criminal?

I'm sorry, mein Fuhrer :bitchslap: mein 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 old chum.

I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge :yay:

I shall be using an ordinary two-footed jump. :dweez:

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up... :tsk:

Oh sir, it's only a tiny, little, thin one. It's only wafer thin. Just the one, monsieur. Bon appetit. :outtahere:

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbecue, then the thing to do is to set fire to all houses in the street :fury:

But here on 'Nationwide', we're going to get away from that a bit and look instead at the latest theory that sitting down regularly in a comfortable chair can rest your legs. :atickhum:

Take the weight off the feet, eh? Lovely weather for the time of year, I must say :sundog:

Weather wonderful, our room is marked with an 'XXX' :hug2:

Scusey, you tell me where is Mrs Vera Jackson please? :wub:

Oh ah. Hello, officer. Eh, I'll be with you in a few moments. All right, dear? Well, how are you, then, officer? :outtahere:

Er... I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker.

Banking, that's a man's life, isn't it? Banking, travel, excitement, adventure, thrills, decisions affecting people's lives. :smash:

There was only one Redeemer! :rage:

This sloppy, long-haired :haz: civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.

Would you like to have a sixteen-ton weight dropped on top of you, Robert? :huh:

Mr. Simon Vercotti, what do you say to people who accuse you of exploiting Robert for your own purposes? :wtf:
  • Like 1

Last year, the Government spent less on the Ministry of Silly Walks than it did on National Defence :facepalm:

We must ring the Government. Perhaps I should make a little speech or something? :blah:

Quiet! Silly person :LMAO: Guards! Search the thread. You know the penalty laid down by Roman law for harbouring a known criminal?

I'm sorry, mein Fuhrer :bitchslap: mein 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 old chum.

I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge :yay:

I shall be using an ordinary two-footed jump. :dweez:

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up... :tsk:

Oh sir, it's only a tiny, little, thin one. It's only wafer thin. Just the one, monsieur. Bon appetit. :outtahere:

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbecue, then the thing to do is to set fire to all houses in the street :fury:

But here on 'Nationwide', we're going to get away from that a bit and look instead at the latest theory that sitting down regularly in a comfortable chair can rest your legs. :atickhum:

Take the weight off the feet, eh? Lovely weather for the time of year, I must say :sundog:

Weather wonderful, our room is marked with an 'XXX' :hug2:

Scusey, you tell me where is Mrs Vera Jackson please? :wub:

Oh ah. Hello, officer. Eh, I'll be with you in a few moments. All right, dear? Well, how are you, then, officer? :outtahere:

Er... I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker.

Banking, that's a man's life, isn't it? Banking, travel, excitement, adventure, thrills, decisions affecting people's lives. :smash:

There was only one Redeemer! :rage:

This sloppy, long-haired :haz: civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.

Would you like to have a sixteen-ton weight dropped on top of you, Robert? :huh:

Mr. Simon Vercotti, what do you say to people who accuse you of exploiting Robert for your own purposes? :wtf:

Unfortunately, before his pension rights are assured, he catches bronchitis and dies, another victim of the need to finish these replies on time :rose:
  • Like 1

Five, four, three, two, one, zero! :scared: Too late.

I'm sorry to keep you waiting, It's just that... size three, yes it's just - we've lost a dear one and my son was... yes, that's fight, size eight, yes and... Oh I see... yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I see, yes, yes, I, I... Yes, yes. No... no... yes, I see. They can't get the Fire Brigade, will the Boys' Brigade do? :unsure: Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

I'm sorry to keep you waiting, It's just that... size three, yes it's just - we've lost a dear one and my son was... yes, that's fight, size eight, yes and... Oh I see... yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I see, yes, yes, I, I... Yes, yes. No... no... yes, I see. They can't get the Fire Brigade, will the Boys' Brigade do? :unsure:

Right, I'll see Watson, Wilkins and Spratt in my study afterwards. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Like 1

I'm sorry to keep you waiting, It's just that... size three, yes it's just - we've lost a dear one and my son was... yes, that's fight, size eight, yes and... Oh I see... yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I see, yes, yes, I, I... Yes, yes. No... no... yes, I see. They can't get the Fire Brigade, will the Boys' Brigade do? :unsure:

Right, I'll see Watson, Wilkins and Spratt in my study afterwards. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

What's all this about coming upstairs? :tsk:
  • Like 1

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance. :kisshug:
  • Like 1

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance. :kisshug:

My foot got caught in my trousers leg and that's how the bottle broke :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

My foot got caught in my trousers leg and that's how the bottle broke :boo hiss:

Ah! I've found another bottle. Good, that's another bottle for me. :cool:
  • Like 1

In spite of the fact that you only have one :crazy:
  • Like 1

Well, a little one...a picture of a...I've heard about them. :yes:
  • Like 1

Yes yes, I thought so. Only, why are they up in the trees? :angel:
  • Like 1

:tsk: Come on, now. Out you go. Vincent, Tessa, Valerie, Janine, Martha, Andrew, Thomas, Walter, Pat, Linda...
  • Like 1

:tsk: Come on, now. Out you go. Vincent, Tessa, Valerie, Janine, Martha, Andrew, Thomas, Walter, Pat, Linda...

...Do you want to come back to my place? :coy:
  • Like 1

He wants to put his bed in our room? :blink:
  • Like 1

'Don't sleep in the subway darling and don't stand in the pouring rain' :geddy:
  • Like 1

For it is they who were run over by :Alex: Diamond, international crime fighter and playboy.
  • Like 1

For it is they who were run over by :Alex: Diamond, international crime fighter and playboy.

The man whose incredible power has made him the most feared man of all time... waits for his moment to destroy this little world utterly! :Neil:
  • Like 1

The man whose incredible power has made him the most feared man of all time... waits for his moment to destroy this little world utterly! :Neil:

And there's his mate, Bruce Rutsey Beer. :syrinx:
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance that won them an award, but I assure you it was of the very highest standard, was it not, Lady Organs? :rush:
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance that won them an award, but I assure you it was of the very highest standard, was it not, Lady Organs? :rush:

Those who were left alive at the end got their money back. :haz:
  • Like 1

Yeah. Splitters. Splitters... :ranton:
  • Like 1

Yeah. Splitters. Splitters... :ranton:

I want to have the right to have babies.

• Like 1