You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Do they prefer Leibniz to Wittgenstein? :blink:

Hackney Star Bingo or St. Albans Top Rank Suite? :tempted:

Well this is a completely uncharted lake with like hitherto unclassified marine life man, so the whole scene's wide open for a scientific exploration :joker:

Yeah well, keep digging lad, keep digging. :madra:

Oh! I thought you were talking to me, sir. Mister Wensleydale, that's my name :pizza:

Well, only since about 4:30... :unsure:

So unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there's a wonderful day ahead! :7up:

A wonderful day ahead. You will be surrounded by family and friends. :nya nya: :blaze: :banana: :yay:

We must be getting on. No, the only thing is, you see, we're going to be a little bit late :outtahere:

Well, there he goes. Harry Bagot. He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, golf's not very popular around here. :tsk:

Yes, pity really, I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing :bang bang:
  • Like 1

Well this is a completely uncharted lake with like hitherto unclassified marine life man, so the whole scene's wide open for a scientific exploration :joker:

Oh! I thought you were talking to me, sir. Mister Wensleydale, that's my name :pizza:

So unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there's a wonderful day ahead! :7up:

A wonderful day ahead. You will be surrounded by family and friends. :nya nya: :blaze: :banana: :yay:

We must be getting on. No, the only thing is, you see, we're going to be a little bit late :outtahere:

Well, there he goes. Harry Bagot. He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, golf's not very popular around here. :tsk:

Yes, pity really, I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing :bang bang:

...pulling the birds. :drool:
  • Like 1

Come on little birdies... tweety tweety... oooh look at this... tweet tweet... ooohhh nice one... come on little birdies... :coy:
  • Like 1

Come on little birdies... tweety tweety... oooh look at this... tweet tweet... ooohhh nice one... come on little birdies... :coy:

What's that supposed to be. :huh: Give me a big one.
  • Like 1

Good. Good. We don't want anyone to think we're chicken :no:
  • Like 1

Good. Good. We don't want anyone to think we're chicken :no:

That's why nine out of ten small countries choose American defense. :cool:
  • Like 1

Last year, the Government spent less on the Ministry of Silly Walks than it did on National Defence :facepalm:

We must ring the Government. Perhaps I should make a little speech or something? :blah:
  • Like 1

Last year, the Government spent less on the Ministry of Silly Walks than it did on National Defence :facepalm:

We must ring the Government. Perhaps I should make a little speech or something? :blah:

Quiet! Silly person :LMAO: Guards! Search the thread. You know the penalty laid down by Roman law for harbouring a known criminal?
  • Like 1

Quiet! Silly person :LMAO: Guards! Search the thread. You know the penalty laid down by Roman law for harbouring a known criminal?

I'm sorry, mein Fuhrer :bitchslap: mein 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 old chum.
  • Like 1

I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge :yay:
  • Like 1

I shall be using an ordinary two-footed jump. :dweez:
  • Like 1

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up... :tsk:
  • Like 1

Oh sir, it's only a tiny, little, thin one. It's only wafer thin. Just the one, monsieur. Bon appetit. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Oh sir, it's only a tiny, little, thin one. It's only wafer thin. Just the one, monsieur. Bon appetit. :outtahere:

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbecue, then the thing to do is to set fire to all houses in the street :fury:
  • Like 1

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbecue, then the thing to do is to set fire to all houses in the street :fury:

But here on 'Nationwide', we're going to get away from that a bit and look instead at the latest theory that sitting down regularly in a comfortable chair can rest your legs. :atickhum:
  • Like 1

But here on 'Nationwide', we're going to get away from that a bit and look instead at the latest theory that sitting down regularly in a comfortable chair can rest your legs. :atickhum:

Take the weight off the feet, eh? Lovely weather for the time of year, I must say :sundog:
  • Like 1

Take the weight off the feet, eh? Lovely weather for the time of year, I must say :sundog:

Weather wonderful, our room is marked with an 'XXX' :hug2:
  • Like 1

Scusey, you tell me where is Mrs Vera Jackson please? :wub:
  • Like 1

Oh ah. Hello, officer. Eh, I'll be with you in a few moments. All right, dear? Well, how are you, then, officer? :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Oh ah. Hello, officer. Eh, I'll be with you in a few moments. All right, dear? Well, how are you, then, officer? :outtahere:

Er... I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

Er... I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker.

Banking, that's a man's life, isn't it? Banking, travel, excitement, adventure, thrills, decisions affecting people's lives. :smash:
  • Like 1

Banking, that's a man's life, isn't it? Banking, travel, excitement, adventure, thrills, decisions affecting people's lives. :smash:

There was only one Redeemer! :rage:
  • Like 1

This sloppy, long-haired :haz: civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.
  • Like 1

This sloppy, long-haired :haz: civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.

Would you like to have a sixteen-ton weight dropped on top of you, Robert? :huh:
  • Like 1