You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Oh, lay off me. I've had a hard time! :hockeygoon:

Hello, big boy. Oo varda the ome. Do you want a nice time? :whipgirl:

I'd like to answer this question if I may in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine :geddy:

But why Dorset? :huh:

This is Stonehenge :yes: ... and it's from here we go to Africa.

KNICKERS 1914 :lol:

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I... I am no longer infected :cool:

He's still molesting her. :o

I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said :sigh:

Well, she turned me into a newt. :unsure: I got better.

Have you anything a little fishier?

:yes: Look, Howard's being eaten.
  • Like 1

I'd like to answer this question if I may in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine :geddy:

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I... I am no longer infected :cool:

I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said :sigh:

It's very visual, Senor.
  • Like 1

It's very visual, Senor.

Women with flappy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks. :moon:
  • Like 1

It's very visual, Senor.

Women with flappy breasts, and also at one point you can see a pair of buttocks. :moon:

Exciting? No it's not. It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

It's very visual, Senor.

Exciting? No it's not. It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God it's dull, it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL :eyeroll:

Warwickshire had dismissed the Kalahari Batsmen for 140. :zzz:
  • Like 1

It's very visual, Senor.

Yes, Cowdrey is being carried off. Well I never. Now who's in next, it should be number three, Nat Newton of Notts :notworthy:
  • Like 1

It's very visual, Senor.

Yes, Cowdrey is being carried off. Well I never. Now who's in next, it should be number three, Nat Newton of Notts :notworthy:

He crouches down in the road and rubs gravel into his hair. :crazy:
  • Like 1

It's very visual, Senor.

I believe in him and I'm just trying to create the opportunities for Ron to do the kind of things he wants to do :rose:
  • Like 1

It's very visual, Senor.

I believe in him and I'm just trying to create the opportunities for Ron to do the kind of things he wants to do :rose:

I would like to be paid five guineas :drool: for saying something stupid about a television show.
  • Like 1

It's very visual, Senor.

I would like to be paid five guineas :drool: for saying something stupid about a television show.

It couldn't have come at a worse time. There's school fees for the two boys coming up, and the wife's treatment costing more now... I don't know where the money's coming from as it is :sigh:
  • Like 1

I expect you are probably thinking of selling one. Then you'll be Arthur 'No Sheds' Jackson. :(

Tell him I've already got one :bitchslap: All right, all right. What's he want then?
  • Like 1

I expect you are probably thinking of selling one. Then you'll be Arthur 'No Sheds' Jackson. :(

Tell him I've already got one :bitchslap: All right, all right. What's he want then?

He finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own ;) so I said he could sleep with us.
  • Like 1

He finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own ;) so I said he could sleep with us.

Ah! Thank you very much. Good morning. Come on men, downstairs :outtahere:
  • Like 1

If we could walk that way :coy: sorry.
  • Like 1

OK, meeting 4.30 - 'Bridge at Arles' :sundog:
  • Like 1

I think I'd stick to Caribbean Islands if I were you. :sundog:
  • Like 1

Bloody sharks :rose:
  • Like 1

I've had worse. Just a flesh wound. :cool:
  • Like 1

What a senseless waste of human life :oops:
  • Like 1

I'm afraid when I'm in this idiom, I sometimes get a bit...sort of carried away. :blush:
  • Like 1

I'm afraid when I'm in this idiom, I sometimes get a bit...sort of carried away. :blush:

No. You've not been properly trained. I demand another assistant :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

So it was halibut or sea bass. Won't be a moment-t-t-t-t. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Oh, don't worry about him, sir. He's ma- he's m- he's ma- he- he- he's m- m- m- he's m- he's m - He's mad, sir.
  • Like 1

Oh, don't worry about him, sir. He's ma- he's m- he's ma- he- he- he's m- m- m- he's m- he's m - He's mad, sir.

:yes: He placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans.
  • Like 1