You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Or 'Naughty Nora' or there's this one: 'Doug, Bob and Gordon Visit the Ark Royal'. Or there's 'Sister Teresa - The Spanking Nun' :blush:

You're not allowed to suggest programme titles. :tsk:

On BBC1 now, 'Victoria Regina', the inspiring tale of the simple crofter's daughter who worked her way up to become Queen of England and Empress of the Greatest Empire television has ever seen. On BBC2 now Episode 3 of 'George I', the new 116 part serial about the famous English King who hasn't been done yet.

Well, in a moment the BBC will be closing down for the night, but first, here is a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Norwegian Party. :D-13:
  • Like 1

Or 'Naughty Nora' or there's this one: 'Doug, Bob and Gordon Visit the Ark Royal'. Or there's 'Sister Teresa - The Spanking Nun' :blush:

On BBC1 now, 'Victoria Regina', the inspiring tale of the simple crofter's daughter who worked her way up to become Queen of England and Empress of the Greatest Empire television has ever seen. On BBC2 now Episode 3 of 'George I', the new 116 part serial about the famous English King who hasn't been done yet.

Well, in a moment the BBC will be closing down for the night, but first, here is a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Norwegian Party. :D-13:

Good evening. Figures talk. We have already fulfilled over three of our election pledges before the end of our second year of good Conservative rule :spitwater:
  • Like 1

Good evening. Figures talk. We have already fulfilled over three of our election pledges before the end of our second year of good Conservative rule :spitwater:

But apart from the sanitation, the aqueduct, and the roads... :huh:
  • Like 1

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony :bitchslap:

I think the interesting thing here is the big swing to the Silly Party and of course the very large swing back to the Sensible Party. :tempted:
  • Like 1

I think the interesting thing here is the big swing to the Silly Party and of course the very large swing back to the Sensible Party. :tempted:

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement :cheers:
  • Like 1

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement :cheers:

The Minister of Technology met the three Russian leaders... :facepalm:
  • Like 1

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbecue, then the thing to do is to set fire to all houses in the street :fury:
  • Like 1

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbecue, then the thing to do is to set fire to all houses in the street :fury:

I'm not in the street, you fairy. :nya nya:
  • Like 1

Do you want to come upstairs? Oh! Or have you come to arrange a holiday?
  • Like 1

Sir Lancelot had saved Sir Galahad from almost certain temptation, but they were still no nearer the Grail. :banghead:
  • Like 1

Sir Lancelot had saved Sir Galahad from almost certain temptation, but they were still no nearer the Grail. :banghead:

Do you think we should really be blaming ourselves? Because you know, that's where we really ought to start looking.
  • Like 1

Do you think we should really be blaming ourselves? Because you know, that's where we really ought to start looking.

I've been a bloody fool. It's true. I'm...guilty of smuggling. :|
  • Like 1

Well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again? :huh:
  • Like 1

Suppose I'd better go along. Coming, Pakenham? :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Don't you oppress me :tsk:
  • Like 1

Very well! If you will not assist us voluntarily...Ni! :tongue:
  • Like 1

Very well! If you will not assist us voluntarily...Ni! :tongue:

Well, yes, he gets a lot of people at his rallies :wtf:
  • Like 1

All we bloody want is a little bit of bloody consultation. :bang bang:

Well, I'm afraid I'm going off duty now sir. Er, could you tell First Sergeant zepphead?

Oh blimey, I'm on. Is me hat on straight, constable? :joker:
  • Like 1

Well, I'm afraid I'm going off duty now sir. Er, could you tell First Sergeant zepphead?

Er, well perhaps when the rope reaches you Robert you could kind of swing over to the ledge and grab it.
  • Like 1

Er, well perhaps when the rope reaches you Robert you could kind of swing over to the ledge and grab it.

Me Tarzan, you Jane. :hug2:
  • Like 1

No, she Sister, me doctor, you Mr. Burtenshaw :yes:
  • Like 1

No, she Sister, me doctor, you Mr. Burtenshaw :yes:

Right, I've got some of your presciptions here. Er, who's got the pox? :ph34r:
  • Like 1