You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

All we bloody want is a little bit of bloody consultation. :bang bang:

Well, I'm afraid I'm going off duty now sir. Er, could you tell First Sergeant zepphead?

Oh blimey, I'm on. Is me hat on straight, constable? :joker:

Er, well perhaps when the rope reaches you Robert you could kind of swing over to the ledge and grab it.

Me Tarzan, you Jane. :hug2:

No, she Sister, me doctor, you Mr. Burtenshaw :yes:

Right, I've got some of your presciptions here. Er, who's got the pox? :ph34r:

Dear Sir, I object very strongly to that last scene, and to the next post :rage:
  • Like 1

Well, I'm afraid I'm going off duty now sir. Er, could you tell First Sergeant zepphead?

Er, well perhaps when the rope reaches you Robert you could kind of swing over to the ledge and grab it.

Dear Sir, I object very strongly to that last scene, and to the next post :rage:

I have with me Mr. Ludovic Grayson, the man who scored all six goals in Arsenal's :wub: 1-0 victory over the Turkish Champions FC Botty.
  • Like 1

I have with me Mr. Ludovic Grayson, the man who scored all six goals in Arsenal's :wub: 1-0 victory over the Turkish Champions FC Botty.

We'll be bringing you back to this exciting contest the moment anything interesting happens :outtahere:
  • Like 1

We'll be bringing you back to this exciting contest the moment anything interesting happens :outtahere:

CONSTABLE 13 SUPERINTENDENTS 9 :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Where is Brian of Nazareth?! I have an order for his release!
  • Like 1

No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell. :P
  • Like 1

Oh... I'm sorry... my mind was wandering... I've had a terrible day... I really have... you've got five seconds to tell me... I've forgotten. I've forgotten :oops:
  • Like 1

Oh... I'm sorry... my mind was wandering... I've had a terrible day... I really have... you've got five seconds to tell me... I've forgotten. I've forgotten :oops:

I can only give you name, rank, and why did the :chickendance: cross the road.
  • Like 1

Oh good, that'll be the Vet, dear.
  • Like 1

No madam, I'm a burglar. I just want to come in and ransack the flat. Honestly. :angel:
  • Like 1

No madam, I'm a burglar. I just want to come in and ransack the flat. Honestly. :angel:

Wait a minute. You just got that out of your pocket :smash:
  • Like 1

A letter, a hotel registration book, and a series of photographs, which could add up to divorce, premature retirement, and possible criminal proceedings for a company director in Bromsgrove. :unsure:
  • Like 1

A letter, a hotel registration book, and a series of photographs, which could add up to divorce, premature retirement, and possible criminal proceedings for a company director in Bromsgrove. :unsure:

And there's a card, sir,... from all of us. Sorry about the blood, sir.
  • Like 1

And there's a card, sir,... from all of us. Sorry about the blood, sir.

Take this card along to your hospital. And I shall inform your relatives and friends and anyone else I happen to bump into, OK? :ebert:
  • Like 1

Oh, lay off me. I've had a hard time! :hockeygoon:

Hello, big boy. Oo varda the ome. Do you want a nice time? :whipgirl:

I'd like to answer this question if I may in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine :geddy:
  • Like 1

I'd like to answer this question if I may in two ways. Firstly in my normal voice and then in a kind of silly high-pitched whine :geddy:

But why Dorset? :huh:
  • Like 1

This is Stonehenge :yes: ... and it's from here we go to Africa.
  • Like 1

KNICKERS 1914 :lol:
  • Like 1

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I... I am no longer infected :cool:
  • Like 1

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? I... I am no longer infected :cool:

He's still molesting her. :o
  • Like 1

I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said :sigh:
  • Like 1

I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said :sigh:

Well, she turned me into a newt. :unsure: I got better.
  • Like 1

Well, she turned me into a newt. :unsure: I got better.

Have you anything a little fishier?
  • Like 1