You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well, it's not much of a subject is it? Be fair.

Some of you may feel that the cormorant does not play an important part in the life of the school. :tsk:

Yes, it's one of those new self-righting models. Newhaven was about the first place in the country to get one.

Well look, you can ask Mr. Maudling, but I'm sure he'll never agree. :finbar: Not for fifty shillings.

Ah! I have only a 50. Do you have change?

It does make the cashier's job very difficult. :wtf:

Cool it. Ice cream salesmen are senior to both of you :bitchslap:

But at least it keeps me away from Iceland, all right? :moon:

We had an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice :sundog:

That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. :rose:

It was just a hole in the ground, covered by a sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a house to us!

But it didn't teach me nothing about life's mystery. I just kept getting older, and it got more difficult to see. :blink:

Good. And how many camels have you spotted so far?

Lively brown furry things with short stumpy legs and great long noses? :unsure:

Skip the impersonations. You are Alexander Yahlt?

No, I shall deny that to the last breath in my body. :codger:

Precisely. I'm afraid one of us will have to take the 'other' way out.

Brave, brave Concorde :beathorse: you shall not have died in vain.

A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse :yes:

Certainly, sir. I've got a lovely terrier. :baabaa: Well, it's as near as dammit.

We're going to have our budgie put down :ebert:
  • Like 1

Oh, did you like her? :wub: Well, we won't dump her, then. Well, what do you think, we can bury her or burn her?

There's nowt wrong wi' gala luncheons, lad! I've had more gala luncheons than you've had hot dinners!
  • Like 1

Oh, did you like her? :wub: Well, we won't dump her, then. Well, what do you think, we can bury her or burn her?

There's nowt wrong wi' gala luncheons, lad! I've had more gala luncheons than you've had hot dinners!

Well, I can't cook on it unless it's connected up. :huh:
  • Like 1

Oh, no please, no trouble. It's quite right that you should point these kind of things out. Gaston, tell the manager what has happened immediately!
  • Like 1

Oh, no please, no trouble. It's quite right that you should point these kind of things out. Gaston, tell the manager what has happened immediately!

One dead unjugged rabbit fish later... :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Now don't do a thing with it love, just put it in the bin over there.
  • Like 1

Try having an omelette for your evening meal, perhaps with yogurt and grapefruit. :eh:
  • Like 1

Try having an omelette for your evening meal, perhaps with yogurt and grapefruit. :eh:

It doesn't say anything here about lark's vomit :rage:
  • Like 1

:yes: I've had the managing director to see me this morning and he's very unhappy with your campaign. Very unhappy. In fact, he shot himself.
  • Like 1

:yes: I've had the managing director to see me this morning and he's very unhappy with your campaign. Very unhappy. In fact, he shot himself.

Yes. Video Vertigo tribe live by acting and hunting.
  • Like 1

You fight with the strength of many men, Sir treeduck. Will you join me in the NHL thread? :no: You make me sad. So be it.
  • Like 1

You fight with the strength of many men, Sir treeduck. Will you join me in the NHL thread? :no: You make me sad. So be it.

Well he's broken our hearts, the little bastard.
  • Like 1

That's right, sir. Would you come this way, please. :bang bang: :heart: It's me...me heart, sir.
  • Like 1

That's right, sir. Would you come this way, please. :bang bang: :heart: It's me...me heart, sir.

...This is our mortuary in here, Your Grace... :zalice:
  • Like 1

We're going to have all this knocked through and made into one big living room. :cool:
  • Like 1

We're going to have all this knocked through and made into one big living room. :cool:

Well, the next item the boys have put together takes place in a sitting room. Sorry it's just a sitting room, but the bank account's a bit low after the appallingly expensive production of 'Clochemerle'...
  • Like 1

Well, the next item the boys have put together takes place in a sitting room. Sorry it's just a sitting room, but the bank account's a bit low after the appallingly expensive production of 'Clochemerle'...

Ve found ze men valking on ze sitting room, my capitain. ;)
  • Like 1

Excuse me Sir, but, errr... why the funny voice?
  • Like 1

I suppose we make it worse by shouting a lot, do we? :blush:
  • Like 1

Oh that's all right, dear. It's just that I get so sick of always having to be like the Cheap-Laughs.
  • Like 1

Oh that's all right, dear. It's just that I get so sick of always having to be like the Cheap-Laughs.

Have you heard the one about the three nuns in the nudist colony? :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Or 'Naughty Nora' or there's this one: 'Doug, Bob and Gordon Visit the Ark Royal'. Or there's 'Sister Teresa - The Spanking Nun' :blush:

You're not allowed to suggest programme titles. :tsk:
  • Like 1

Or 'Naughty Nora' or there's this one: 'Doug, Bob and Gordon Visit the Ark Royal'. Or there's 'Sister Teresa - The Spanking Nun' :blush:

You're not allowed to suggest programme titles. :tsk:

On BBC1 now, 'Victoria Regina', the inspiring tale of the simple crofter's daughter who worked her way up to become Queen of England and Empress of the Greatest Empire television has ever seen. On BBC2 now Episode 3 of 'George I', the new 116 part serial about the famous English King who hasn't been done yet.
  • Like 1