You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

And this comes complete with the most revolutionary guarantee in slenderizing history! :pizza: :smash:

Milan :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: is better than Napoli. :pizza:

No it's not, it's more Flemish than Italian :codger:

Yes, madam Sun&Moon. I'll speak to the makers personally, all right? :eyeroll:

You must have a hell of a hole in your net :madra:

I wonder where that fish has gone. It is a most elusive fish. :|

It could be carried by an African swallow! :angel:

Who's the bird? You got a nice pair, haven't you love? :smoke:

Just because he had bloody Grace Kelly he made £3 million more than I did :drool:

Biggles referred to her as a harlot and a woman of the night. :blush:

He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her... :coy:

Oh dear, I'm sorry we've lost contact. :rage: We'll try and re-establish contact...

How do you find the vicarage? :whipgirl:

Well. there is a considerable financial advantage in using the services of El Mystico. :cool:

North! Will you send for the Duke of Portland ... we have a financial matter to discuss :blush:

I'm afraid we couldn't accept your dog instead of your youngest child. We would like to suggest a brand new scheme of ours under which 51% of both your dog and your wife pass to us in the event of your suffering a serious accident. :16ton:

Yet fear, not like an aged florin, can so disseminate men's eyes, that fortune, straining at a kissing touch may stop her ceaseless search to sport amidst the rampant thrust of time, and bring the thing undone to pass by that with which the cock may chance an arm :yes:

Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis? Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong? It's swell to have a stiffy... :fuckwithadmin:

We were wondering if you could see your way clear...to giving us...a quick... a quick... visual. Robert, will you take your trousers down? :popcorn:

:tsk: He has a wife, you know.
  • Like 1

And this comes complete with the most revolutionary guarantee in slenderizing history! :pizza: :smash:

Milan :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: is better than Napoli. :pizza:

No it's not, it's more Flemish than Italian :codger:

Yes, madam Sun&Moon. I'll speak to the makers personally, all right? :eyeroll:

You must have a hell of a hole in your net :madra:

I wonder where that fish has gone. It is a most elusive fish. :|

It could be carried by an African swallow! :angel:

Who's the bird? You got a nice pair, haven't you love? :smoke:

Just because he had bloody Grace Kelly he made £3 million more than I did :drool:

Biggles referred to her as a harlot and a woman of the night. :blush:

He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her... :coy:

Oh dear, I'm sorry we've lost contact. :rage: We'll try and re-establish contact...

How do you find the vicarage? :whipgirl:

Well. there is a considerable financial advantage in using the services of El Mystico. :cool:

North! Will you send for the Duke of Portland ... we have a financial matter to discuss :blush:

I'm afraid we couldn't accept your dog instead of your youngest child. We would like to suggest a brand new scheme of ours under which 51% of both your dog and your wife pass to us in the event of your suffering a serious accident. :16ton:

Yet fear, not like an aged florin, can so disseminate men's eyes, that fortune, straining at a kissing touch may stop her ceaseless search to sport amidst the rampant thrust of time, and bring the thing undone to pass by that with which the cock may chance an arm :yes:

Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis? Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong? It's swell to have a stiffy... :fuckwithadmin:

We were wondering if you could see your way clear...to giving us...a quick... a quick... visual. Robert, will you take your trousers down? :popcorn:

:tsk: He has a wife, you know.

I was only asking her to shut up, so I can hear what he's saying, Big Nose :finbar:
  • Like 1

The ones I really like are those voice over announcers on the BBC after the programs are over. :blah:

He`s not here yet!

Sorry, sir. Lot of steps. ;)

I'm sorry I'm late m'lud I couldn't find a kosher car park. Er... don't bother to recap m'lud, I'll pick it up as we go along :unsure: Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

The ones I really like are those voice over announcers on the BBC after the programs are over. :blah:

He`s not here yet!

I'm sorry I'm late m'lud I couldn't find a kosher car park. Er... don't bother to recap m'lud, I'll pick it up as we go along :unsure:

...and five...all together now...assaulting a police officer! :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

I'm sorry I'm late m'lud I couldn't find a kosher car park. Er... don't bother to recap m'lud, I'll pick it up as we go along :unsure:

I think the court will be able to judge that for themselves. I want to know why the regiment presented the accused with a special pair of gaiters :crazy:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

I think the court will be able to judge that for themselves. I want to know why the regiment presented the accused with a special pair of gaiters :crazy:

To Ma Own beloved Lassie, on her 17th birthday. :coy:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

Oh yeah, yeah. I'll be able to look after 'er all right sport, eh, know what I mean, eh! :ph34r:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

Oh yeah, yeah. I'll be able to look after 'er all right sport, eh, know what I mean, eh! :ph34r:

I'm going to have a lot of bloody babies and they can bloody well care about me. :atickhum:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

I'm going to have a lot of bloody babies and they can bloody well care about me. :atickhum:

No - she's all I got left now. My wife, Doreen... she... I got a letter :zzz:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

"Dear King Haakon. I am not dictating. What?" :blink:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

Mr Ith, don't you find it very difficult to make yourself understood? :eh:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

Something up with my banter, chaps? :unsure:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

No, no, I meant terrible in the sense of unfortunate :doh:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

Sending tinted postcards of places they don't realize they haven't even visited. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

Sending tinted postcards of places they don't realize they haven't even visited. :facepalm:

Finland, Finland, Finland.

It's the country for me :outtahere:

• Like 1

He`s not here yet!

Day and night he rode, looking neither to right nor left. Stopping neither for food nor rest, until he reached his goal... :hockey:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

Day and night he rode, looking neither to right nor left. Stopping neither for food nor rest, until he reached his goal... :hockey:

The Germans are disputing it! Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an apriori adjunct of non-analytic ethics, Kant by the categoric imperative is holding that etymologically possessed only in the imagination and Marx is claiming it was off-side! :codger:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

The Germans are disputing it! Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an apriori adjunct of non-analytic ethics, Kant by the categoric imperative is holding that etymologically possessed only in the imagination and Marx is claiming it was off-side! :codger:

He'd already been cautioned for pursing his lips earlier on in the game and now he's off. :16ton:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

He'd already been cautioned for pursing his lips earlier on in the game and now he's off. :16ton:

In the meantime, since I am on all channels, perhaps I'd better carry on with this broadcast by shouting about our housing plans from down here as best I can :huh:
  • Like 1

He`s not here yet!

In the meantime, since I am on all channels, perhaps I'd better carry on with this broadcast by shouting about our housing plans from down here as best I can :huh:

The plans are here, cherie. :moon: Let me put my tongue in your mouth.
  • Like 1

All right, all right. I'll give you one more chance, get on the table... :moon:

The table is broken and smashed, :huh: but the sheets, with Fibro-Val, are sparkling clean and white.
  • Like 1