You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Plastic flesh wounds - just keep your friends in stitches. :laughing guy: Guaranteed to break the ice at parties.

Well obviously it'll depend how far you've got with your party when the signal for Red Revolt is raised. :madra:

:bang bang: Stand and deliver again! Your money, your jewelry, your Ukraine, your clothes...

Thrown into Russian cell. Severely damaged my Mars bar. Shall I ever see Kyiv Bus station again? :hockeygoon:

Proper little jailer's pet, aren't we? :tsk:

Possibly... but I may be Superintendent Gaskell of the Vice Squad. :huh:

Consternation! :o Uproar! :o

I knew I'd disturb you... I knew I'd disturb you... It always happens... whenever I've found someone I really think I'm going to be able to get on with... :(

:eyeroll: An everyday story of bla-di-bl-di-bla...

I've come for some free repetition of doubtful words on an TRF thread. :bitchslap:

Well, Mr. 73's on the phone at the moment, but I'm sure he won't mind if you go on in. Through here. :fuckwithadmin:

No, no, no do stay here. Have a sherry, you won't be long will you, treeduck? :crazy:

Do take a seat. I'm sorry it's on fire. :tongue: Extinguisher?

Oh no dear, it was just the electric blanket switching off. :fury:

And now here is a reminder about leaving your radio on during the night. :popcorn: Leave your radio on during the night.

Liberal rubbish! Klaus? :hi:
  • Like 1

Plastic flesh wounds - just keep your friends in stitches. :laughing guy: Guaranteed to break the ice at parties.

Well obviously it'll depend how far you've got with your party when the signal for Red Revolt is raised. :madra:

:bang bang: Stand and deliver again! Your money, your jewelry, your Ukraine, your clothes...

Thrown into Russian cell. Severely damaged my Mars bar. Shall I ever see Kyiv Bus station again? :hockeygoon:

I knew I'd disturb you... I knew I'd disturb you... It always happens... whenever I've found someone I really think I'm going to be able to get on with... :(

I've come for some free repetition of doubtful words on an TRF thread. :bitchslap:

Well, Mr. 73's on the phone at the moment, but I'm sure he won't mind if you go on in. Through here. :fuckwithadmin:

No, no, no do stay here. Have a sherry, you won't be long will you, treeduck? :crazy:

And now here is a reminder about leaving your radio on during the night. :popcorn: Leave your radio on during the night.

There's gifts for all the family. There's toiletries and trains. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Well the incentive is to make the orphans happy. :zzz:
  • Like 1

Oh. Look, if we built this large wooden badger... :unsure:
  • Like 1

And now the Ukrainian pantomime horse has very nearly caught up with the Russian pantomime horse, I think he's going to take him any moment now but what is this? What is this? :eh:
  • Like 1

And now the Ukrainian pantomime horse has very nearly caught up with the Russian pantomime horse, I think he's going to take him any moment now but what is this? What is this? :eh:

What is happening? The Ukrainian's being talked to by the Serbian referee...and the Ukrainian has been disqualified. :o
  • Like 1

Very ambitious try there, but in fact the least successful of the evening, they didn't even get as far as the first Border Force. :facepalm:

If only Bicycle Repair Man were here! :finbar:
  • Like 1

Very ambitious try there, but in fact the least successful of the evening, they didn't even get as far as the first Border Force. :facepalm:

Look, your whole approach since this thread started has been to mock Ukraine. When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off... :rage: Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

Look, your whole approach since this thread started has been to mock Ukraine. When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off... :rage:

You're really interested in silly walks, aren't you? ;)
  • Like 1

Look, your whole approach since this thread started has been to mock Ukraine. When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off... :rage:

Normally, sir, yes. Today the van broke down. :sigh:
  • Like 1

Professor Van Der Whoops :boohoo: of the Rijksmuseum in the Hague?
  • Like 1

Good lord, you're right. It's Kandinsky. Wassily Kandinsky, and who's this here with him? It's Braque. Georges Braque, the Cubist, painting a bird in flight over a cornfield and going very fast down the hill towards Kingston! :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Good lord, you're right. It's Kandinsky. Wassily Kandinsky, and who's this here with him? It's Braque. Georges Braque, the Cubist, painting a bird in flight over a cornfield and going very fast down the hill towards Kingston! :outtahere:

Comfortably in the lead, but he can't get this neighbor woken up. :syrinx: :zzz:
  • Like 1

Comfortably in the lead, but he can't get this neighbor woken up. :syrinx: :zzz:

There's a big clock in the middle of the room, and about 12:50 you climb up it and then... eventually, it strikes one and you all run down. :yes:
  • Like 1

There's a big clock in the middle of the room, and about 12:50 you climb up it and then... eventually, it strikes one and you all run down. :yes:

That's fine but we have to be out by three. :tsk:
  • Like 1

Good Lord is that the time? Oh my goodness I must close for lunch. :burger:
  • Like 1

Why not visit the La Gondola Restaurant. The manager, Mr. Luigi Vercotti, will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies. :smash: :16ton: :bang bang:
  • Like 1

Why not visit the La Gondola Restaurant. The manager, Mr. Luigi Vercotti, will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies. :smash: :16ton: :bang bang:

Robert doesn't think we're nice people, Luigi. :wtf:
  • Like 1

A tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some bloated fat tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

A tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some bloated fat tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse. :facepalm:

And what is the name of your ravishing wife? :blush:
  • Like 1

Mrs. No-Supper-For-You. :banghead:
  • Like 1

There's nowt wrong wi' gala luncheons, lad! I've had more gala luncheons than you've had hot dinners! :codger:
  • Like 1

There's nowt wrong wi' gala luncheons, lad! I've had more gala luncheons than you've had hot dinners! :codger:

SUPERIMPOED CAPTION: YOU'RE NO FUN ANYMORE HAS NOW BECOME FOOD AND WINE APLENTY. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

SUPERIMPOED CAPTION: YOU'RE NO FUN ANYMORE HAS NOW BECOME FOOD AND WINE APLENTY. :popcorn:

We done oranges, apples, grapefruit...whole and segments. Pomegranates, greengages...grapes, passion fruit...lemons...plums...mangoes in syrup... :boohoo:
  • Like 1