You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

...and of course, himself had the most monumental ivories. :D

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Here's a little number I tossed off recently in the Caribbean. :musicnote:

Miss Rita Thang, an artist's model :monalisa: Swedish accordion teacher and cane-chair sales lady.

.and there it is, a double Eydie Gorme, should be able to twist out of this, and he does...but he's looking pretty groggy. :|

Well, just have a nice lie down, and I'll go to the Embassy. :outtahere:

Could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six. :blah:

The script would appear to have landed on a different ledge, somewhat out of my grasp, don't you know. :banghead:

I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr Belpit, your legs...' :coy:

Come on, ret's get this light. That was telliber. :facepalm:

:sigh: I can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and this dead crab.

How about the lamellibranches? :popcorn:

Throw her into the pond! :yes:

:o Dame Irene Stoat, who celebrates her eighty-fifth birthday this month?

:no: I'm afraid Mrs Vermin Jones appears to have passed orn. :rose:

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. :lol:

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :heart:

Become a doctor and discover a marvelous cure for something, and then, when the medical world really starts to take notice of you, you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be diseases any more. :cool:
  • Like 1

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Here's a little number I tossed off recently in the Caribbean. :musicnote:

Miss Rita Thang, an artist's model :monalisa: Swedish accordion teacher and cane-chair sales lady.

.and there it is, a double Eydie Gorme, should be able to twist out of this, and he does...but he's looking pretty groggy. :|

Could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six. :blah:

The script would appear to have landed on a different ledge, somewhat out of my grasp, don't you know. :banghead:

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. :lol:

With a brilliant mind like yours, Dim, you could be something other than a policeman. :heart:

Become a doctor and discover a marvelous cure for something, and then, when the medical world really starts to take notice of you, you can jolly well tell them what to do and make sure they get everything right so there'll never be diseases any more. :cool:

:tsk: The poor cook's son has been put away again, and poor old Mrs Dalrymple who does the washing up can hardly move her poor fingers, and then there's Gilberto's war wound.
  • Like 1

:tsk: The poor cook's son has been put away again, and poor old Mrs Dalrymple who does the washing up can hardly move her poor fingers, and then there's Gilberto's war wound.

Tell you what - I'll stop the bleeding, but strictly speaking I shouldn't even do that you see on :burger: :burger: like these.
  • Like 1

Tell you what - I'll stop the bleeding, but strictly speaking I shouldn't even do that you see on :burger: :burger: like these.

This postulate formed the fundamental basis of all of his thinking and remained with him until his death. :(
  • Like 1

This postulate formed the fundamental basis of all of his thinking and remained with him until his death. :(

He was a looney, but he was a happy looney. :hug2:
  • Like 1

No ... I must ask you please not to ring in until you've seen all the photos. :no:

This is Uncle Ted in front of the house. :codger: This is Uncle Ted at the back of the house. :codger: And this is Uncle Ted at the side of the house. :codger:
  • Like 1

No ... I must ask you please not to ring in until you've seen all the photos. :no:

This is Uncle Ted in front of the house. :codger: This is Uncle Ted at the back of the house. :codger: And this is Uncle Ted at the side of the house. :codger:

:bitchslap: Yes, we've played squash together. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

:bitchslap: Yes, we've played squash together.

Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people...but don't go calling it doubles. :tsk:
  • Like 1

Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people...but don't go calling it doubles. :tsk:

Three, sir.

• Like 2

Three, sir.

I thought you did that so well, Mr. 73. Could I have your autograph? :wub:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

Can I give you some spit? :huh:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

I'll take the blow on the head! :smash:

• Like 2

Three, sir.

That's the worst thing you can do to anybody. You could have broken my bloody nose! :hockeygoon:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

That's the worst thing you can do to anybody. You could have broken my bloody nose! :hockeygoon:

Your own hooter's a beaut. No pruning necessary. :kisshug:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

Yes. Well, there's a reason it's... like it is, Brian. :wub:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

And she smiled quietly to herself. :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

What's that, Vera? :o
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

It's a bazooka. :cool:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

Good thing I didn't say anything about the dirty knife!

• Like 2

Three, sir.

Oh, I don't think it's a proper restaurant unless they give you finger bowls. :tsk:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

Oh, I don't think it's a proper restaurant unless they give you finger bowls. :tsk:

Oh, oh. No more buttered scones for me, Mater. I'm off to play the grand piano. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

Oh, oh. No more buttered scones for me, Mater. I'm off to play the grand piano. :eyeroll:

:facepalm: So anyway, Beethoven was rather glad when he went deaf.
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

Episode Two of "The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots", can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately. :P
  • Like 1

Three, sir.

Episode Two of "The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots", can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately. :P

Liberal rubbish! What do you want with your jugged fish, Klaus? :unsure:
  • Like 1