You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

SUPERIMPOSED PUTIN :drool: - We must study them in conditions of absolute secrecy.

Ah, they say, however, that acting on his information they now wish to interview a newsreader in the central London area. Ah, police are concentrating their inquiries on The Rush Forum thread "Video Ver ... :16ton:

Ha, ha! Well, I must dash or I'll be late for the 21:12. :rush:

Right ... this is the plan then. At 10:45 you, 73, collect me and Sun & Moon in the van, and take us round to the Scottish Jewellery Centre in the High Street. :yes:

:unsure: I'll have t' do it in two goes.

That doesn't make any difference to the viewer at home, does it? Come on, get out. Out. Come on out, all of you. Get off, go on, all of you. Go on, move, move. Go on, get out. Come on, get out, move, move. :bump:

What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior. :gumby:

I'm sorry, I have a cold. :rose:

He can also give a cat influenza. :o
  • Like 1

SUPERIMPOSED PUTIN :drool: - We must study them in conditions of absolute secrecy.

Ah, they say, however, that acting on his information they now wish to interview a newsreader in the central London area. Ah, police are concentrating their inquiries on The Rush Forum thread "Video Ver ... :16ton:

Right ... this is the plan then. At 10:45 you, 73, collect me and Sun & Moon in the van, and take us round to the Scottish Jewellery Centre in the High Street. :yes:

That doesn't make any difference to the viewer at home, does it? Come on, get out. Out. Come on out, all of you. Get off, go on, all of you. Go on, move, move. Go on, get out. Come on, get out, move, move. :bump:

You wouldn't rather just have it combed, would you sir? :pussy:
  • Like 1

I think you're an encyclopedia salesman. :scared:
  • Like 1

I don't much like the tone of your voice. :bang bang: Right let's have a ding dong.
  • Like 1

I don't much like the tone of your voice. :bang bang: Right let's have a ding dong.

Uh, I'm not quite dead, sir. I think I could pull through. No, I feel fine, actually. I'll just stay here, then. Shall I, sir? :hug2: Yeah.
  • Like 1

Uh, I'm not quite dead, sir. I think I could pull through. No, I feel fine, actually. I'll just stay here, then. Shall I, sir? :hug2: Yeah.

You are hereby ordered to vacate Mr Notlob forthwith. And or. :madra:
  • Like 1

Quick, we've got to get him before he reaches the neck. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

Well, Robert, this theory of yours seems to have hit the nail on the head. :smash:
  • Like 1

Well, Robert, this theory of yours seems to have hit the nail on the head. :smash:

I understand he also nailed your wife's head to a coffee table, isn't that true, Mrs. O'Simon? :no:
  • Like 1

I understand he also nailed your wife's head to a coffee table, isn't that true, Mrs. O'Simon? :no:

Ooh! We forgot the anaesthetic! :lol:
  • Like 1

Take her into the Fetus Frightening Room. :nya nya:

Sybil feels once again a resurgence of her old affection and she and Balreau return to little house in Clermont-Ferrand, the kind of two-up, two-down house that most French workers throughout the European Community are living in today. :yes:
  • Like 1

Sybil feels once again a resurgence of her old affection and she and Balreau return to little house in Clermont-Ferrand, the kind of two-up, two-down house that most French workers throughout the European Community are living in today. :yes:

Allo, who is eet? :bitchslap: Oh, yes. It's very nice-a.
  • Like 1

You're right. This isn't a lifeboat at all. :boohoo:

:facepalm: You stupid git. You've spoilt the atmosphere now. We'll have to start again.

In that case it's goodbye for ever, James. :moon:
  • Like 1

:facepalm: You stupid git. You've spoilt the atmosphere now. We'll have to start again.

No, not quite...but er, just look in here. :smash: Yes.
  • Like 1

Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ... That's it. :7up:
  • Like 1

Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ... That's it. :7up:

:yes: Strangling animals, golf and masturbation.
  • Like 1

How fortunate we are indeed to have such a poet on these shores. :wub:
  • Like 1

Aye, there's lots of people making love, but there's no mention of Geoff Boycott's average. :huh:
  • Like 1

Aye, there's lots of people making love, but there's no mention of Geoff Boycott's average. :huh:

On 'Is There' next week we'll be discussing the question 'Is there enough of it about?', and until then, goodnight. :zzz:
  • Like 1

On 'Is There' next week we'll be discussing the question 'Is there enough of it about?', and until then, goodnight. :zzz:

And just watch these gallant girls go into action... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
  • Like 1

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour. :drool:
  • Like 1

Er, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour. :drool:

Here we see a huge bull sea lion seeing off an intruding bull who is attempting to intrude on his harem. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1