You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

:eh: Rhyming slang - ginger beer.

So before the streets start emptying in Chelsea tonight, :coy: let's go and invite you once again to - Shoot The Poof!

We interrupt this thread to apologise for this unwarranted attack by the Chelsea owner. Luckily, we have been prepared for this eventuality, and are now taking steps to remedy it. :bang bang:

MEANWHILE AT A CHECKPOINT ON THE RUSSO-POLISH BORDER... :bang bang:

Because ... Zelensky ... was ... too ... clever for... the Russian ... fleet. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

So before the streets start emptying in Chelsea tonight, :coy: let's go and invite you once again to - Shoot The Poof!

We interrupt this thread to apologise for this unwarranted attack by the Chelsea owner. Luckily, we have been prepared for this eventuality, and are now taking steps to remedy it. :bang bang:

Because ... Zelensky ... was ... too ... clever for... the Russian ... fleet. :ph34r:

:yes: One hundled and thilty-six men of wal.
  • Like 1

Er, well they fell nearly thirty-nine miles but it's not really so remarkable as that was due to their combined weight, of course. :angel:
  • Like 1

Er, well they fell nearly thirty-nine miles but it's not really so remarkable as that was due to their combined weight, of course. :angel:

I know, I know. There's a bale of hay outside Basingstoke. We could throw you out. :ebert:
  • Like 1

I know, I know. There's a bale of hay outside Basingstoke. We could throw you out. :ebert:

Now although we believe, theoretically, in ending guaranteed farm prices, we also believe in the need for a corresponding import levy to maintain consumer prices at a realistic level. :zzz:
  • Like 1

Now although we believe, theoretically, in ending guaranteed farm prices, we also believe in the need for a corresponding import levy to maintain consumer prices at a realistic level. :zzz:

But first a Farming Club special, the life of Putin. :poke:
  • Like 1

I remember Vlad was very keen on boxing, but when he learned to walk he took up putting the boot in the groin. He was very interested in that. His mother had a terrible job getting him to come in for tea. Putting his little boot in he'd be, bless him. All the kids were like that then, they didn't have their heads stuffed with all this Cartesian dualism. :crazy:
  • Like 1

I remember Vlad was very keen on boxing, but when he learned to walk he took up putting the boot in the groin. He was very interested in that. His mother had a terrible job getting him to come in for tea. Putting his little boot in he'd be, bless him. All the kids were like that then, they didn't have their heads stuffed with all this Cartesian dualism. :crazy:

Huh? I wouldn't wish it on my son. He's a sensitive boy, already. :coy:
  • Like 1

But Mother :bitchslap: Father, I don't want any of that.
  • Like 1

Well, you've had the operation, you strange person. :coy:
  • Like 1

Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 1

Right, you can't change your mind. I'll ring the departure lounge. :nya nya:
  • Like 1

Er, well, I'm afraid not. I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago. :nya nya:
  • Like 1

Er, well, I'm afraid not. I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago. :nya nya:

:( I'm so sorry. Do you mind waiting in your cell?
  • Like 1

A bit drafty though, aren't they? :outtahere:
  • Like 1

:wtf: I got thirty bob for the trousers.
  • Like 1

:wtf: I got thirty bob for the trousers.

Well it can't have been, it must be a vest, err, going off. :Neil:
  • Like 1

SUPERIMPOSED PUTIN :drool: - We must study them in conditions of absolute secrecy.

Ah, they say, however, that acting on his information they now wish to interview a newsreader in the central London area. Ah, police are concentrating their inquiries on The Rush Forum thread "Video Ver ... :16ton:
  • Like 1

SUPERIMPOSED PUTIN :drool: - We must study them in conditions of absolute secrecy.

Ah, they say, however, that acting on his information they now wish to interview a newsreader in the central London area. Ah, police are concentrating their inquiries on The Rush Forum thread "Video Ver ... :16ton:

Ha, ha! Well, I must dash or I'll be late for the 21:12. :rush:
  • Like 1

Right ... this is the plan then. At 10:45 you, 73, collect me and Sun & Moon in the van, and take us round to the Scottish Jewellery Centre in the High Street. :yes:
  • Like 1

Right ... this is the plan then. At 10:45 you, 73, collect me and Sun & Moon in the van, and take us round to the Scottish Jewellery Centre in the High Street. :yes:

:unsure: I'll have t' do it in two goes.
  • Like 1

That doesn't make any difference to the viewer at home, does it? Come on, get out. Out. Come on out, all of you. Get off, go on, all of you. Go on, move, move. Go on, get out. Come on, get out, move, move. :bump:
  • Like 1

That doesn't make any difference to the viewer at home, does it? Come on, get out. Out. Come on out, all of you. Get off, go on, all of you. Go on, move, move. Go on, get out. Come on, get out, move, move. :bump:

What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior. :gumby:
  • Like 1

What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior. :gumby:

I'm sorry, I have a cold. :rose:
  • Like 1