You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Mr. Ibanez, you have won tonight's star prize, the blow on the head! :smash:

And for me there can be no greater privilege, and honor, than to that which it is my :smash:  to have befallen this evening. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And for me there can be no greater privilege, and honor, than to that which it is my :smash:  to have befallen this evening. 

:no: My name's Bradshaw - Inspector Elizabeth Bradshaw, of the Special Branch Speech Day Squad, but I'd like you to think of me as the Bishop of East Anglia. :7up:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: My name's Bradshaw - Inspector Elizabeth Bradshaw, of the Special Branch Speech Day Squad, but I'd like you to think of me as the Bishop of East Anglia. :7up:

That's a man's life, isn't it? Travel, excitement, adventure, thrills, decisions affecting people's lives.  :angel:

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

That's a man's life, isn't it? Travel, excitement, adventure, thrills, decisions affecting people's lives.  :angel:

Now we turn to the lighter subject of sport, and Reg Harris, the former world cycling sprint champion, talks to us about the psychological problems of big race preparation. :knight:

• Like 2

Now we turn to the lighter subject of sport, and Reg Harris, the former world cycling sprint champion, talks to us about the psychological problems of big race preparation. :knight:

I've got to stand in the tea chest.  :facepalm: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Thank you. And just two lovely coffees, please. :coffee:

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up. :puke: Oh, I'm so bleeding happy. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up. :puke: Oh, I'm so bleeding happy. 

The head waiter will be along to abuse you in a few moments, and now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and commit suicide.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

The head waiter will be along to abuse you in a few moments, and now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and commit suicide.

:angel: Bad luck Genghis. Nice to have you on the show. And now here are the scores.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:angel: Bad luck Genghis. Nice to have you on the show. And now here are the scores.

Bayern Munchen 4397, Wrexham 1. So Wrexham going through there on aggregate.  :facepalm:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Bayern Munchen 4397, Wrexham 1. So Wrexham going through there on aggregate.  :facepalm:

'Mr Smarmy so-called Harold Wilson can call himself pragmatic until he's blue in the breasts'. :spit:

• Like 2

'Mr Smarmy so-called Harold Wilson can call himself pragmatic until he's blue in the breasts'. :spit:

Ja - she's a real honey!  :drool:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

And from strife-torn Bolivia, Ronald Rodgers reports on storage jars there.  :blah:

:fistscrying: A tranquillizing dart fired by the cowardly BBC health department dogs ... they've done filled me full of chlorpromazine damn!

• Like 2

:fistscrying: A tranquillizing dart fired by the cowardly BBC health department dogs ... they've done filled me full of chlorpromazine damn!

Oh, don't be such a baby. :smash:  Can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, don't be such a baby. :smash:  Can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long. 

Then, if you feel a bit guilty about it afterwards, we can dig a grave and you can throw up into it. :puke:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Then, if you feel a bit guilty about it afterwards, we can dig a grave and you can throw up into it. :puke:

Yes, I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat. :16ton:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat. :16ton:

:happy: Aye, well but they said Crippen was crazy didn't they?

• Like 2

:happy: Aye, well but they said Crippen was crazy didn't they?

:fistscrying: I'm sorry. I'm very moved. And so, m'lud, it only remains for you to pass the most savage sentence on me that the law can provide. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:fistscrying: I'm sorry. I'm very moved. And so, m'lud, it only remains for you to pass the most savage sentence on me that the law can provide. 

Well I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to shoot you. :blast: What a senseless waste of human life.

• Like 2