You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh yes, certainly, yes indeed, I find the grounds delightful, and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and when she gets going... :cheer:

And when these two way-out wacky characters get together there's fun a-plenty. :joker: :joker:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And when these two way-out wacky characters get together there's fun a-plenty. :joker: :joker:

:yes: Oh, excuse me, a coach party has just arrived. I shall have to fall off the wall, I'm afraid.

• Like 1

:yes: Oh, excuse me, a coach party has just arrived. I shall have to fall off the wall, I'm afraid.

And it's Anneli Drummond-Hay on Mr. Softee just about to go into jump-off against the clock. :popcorn:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And it's Anneli Drummond-Hay on Mr. Softee just about to go into jump-off against the clock. :popcorn:

... and over there on the oyster beds Formula 2 car racing. :schla03:

• Like 2

... and over there on the oyster beds Formula 2 car racing. :schla03:

Exciting? No, it's not. It's dull. Dull. Dull. My God, it's dull, it's so desperately dull. :b_sigh:

• Like 1

Oh yes, certainly, yes indeed, I find the grounds delightful, and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and when she gets going... :cheer:

Oooh ooh! Say No MORE! Likes games, eh? Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around a bit, eh?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oooh ooh! Say No MORE! Likes games, eh? Knew she would. Likes games, eh? She's been around a bit, eh?

Mr. 73 of Homeleigh, the Burrows, Oswestly, has presented us with a poser. We do not know which post he will react to, but we can soon find out. :popcorn:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mr. 73 of Homeleigh, the Burrows, Oswestly, has presented us with a poser. We do not know which post he will react to, but we can soon find out. :popcorn:

:no:  It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, how many 16-tons weights are there? :16ton:

:cool: You see, I like them, they help to flesh out the scene, I could lose a few, you know I could...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:cool: You see, I like them, they help to flesh out the scene, I could lose a few, you know I could...

What else floats in water?   :signs015:

• Like 2

What else floats in water?   :signs015:

Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

(Note to self: Don't reply to posts straight from the notifications without refreshing the thread first.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!

(Note to self: Don't reply to posts straight from the notifications without refreshing the thread first.)

And Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England.  :facepalm:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England.  :facepalm:

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that Her Majesty the Queen will be browsing The Rush Forum tonight. :notworthy:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that Her Majesty the Queen will be browsing The Rush Forum tonight. :notworthy:

Or, if we bury her she gets eaten up lots of weevils and nasty maggots, which as I said before is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead. :2funny:

• Like 1

Or, if we bury her she gets eaten up lots of weevils and nasty maggots, which as I said before is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead. :2funny:

When :cheer: seemed about to recover, suddenly felt the icy hand of death. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

When :cheer: seemed about to recover, suddenly felt the icy hand of death. 

:angel: Wonderful what we can do nowadays. Aah! I see you have the machine that goes 'ping'. This is my favourite. 

• Like 2

:angel: Wonderful what we can do nowadays. Aah! I see you have the machine that goes 'ping'. This is my favourite. 

Expensive sound :musik19: expensive visual effects there :spacecraft: expensive production assistant :cheer: expensive designer :coy:  cheap director. :jpshakehead:

• Like 2

Expensive sound :musik19: expensive visual effects there :spacecraft: expensive production assistant :cheer: expensive designer :coy:  cheap director. :jpshakehead:

Then suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack. :zalice:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Then suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack. :zalice:

That's it. I'm getting out of this thread before it's too late :16ton: too late. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

People pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction... 

It's the uniform that puts them off-- that and my bad breath. :gumby:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

It's the uniform that puts them off-- that and my bad breath. :gumby:

So if you are over six feet tall and would like a friend, a pen friend, in the police force... :bekloppt:  

• Like 1