You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

So if you are over six feet tall and would like a friend, a pen friend, in the police force... :bekloppt:  

Shut up. Now then, this sort of extra-curricular capitalist expansion has got to stop. :dazed025:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Shut up. Now then, this sort of extra-curricular capitalist expansion has got to stop. :dazed025:

The dreaded international Chinese Communist Conspiracy. :moon:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

The dreaded international Chinese Communist Conspiracy. :moon:

No, not now...shtoom, shtoom......right...yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight....the watch....the Chinese watch...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No, not now...shtoom, shtoom......right...yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight....the watch....the Chinese watch...

I don't believe you, sir. You couldn't smuggle a piece of greaseproof paper, let alone a case full of watches.  :tongue:

• Like 1

I don't believe you, sir. You couldn't smuggle a piece of greaseproof paper, let alone a case full of watches.  :tongue:

Incidentally, TRF Publications have prepared a special pamphlet to go with this thread called 'Hello Pianist', and it contains material that some people might find offensive but which is really smashing. :new_thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Like 1

Incidentally, TRF Publications have prepared a special pamphlet to go with this thread called 'Hello Pianist', and it contains material that some people might find offensive but which is really smashing. :new_thumbsupsmileyanim:

Mr. 73 told me, before he went down to the pub, that they were doing 'Horse of the Year Show' in here tonight. :beathorse:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mr. 73 told me, before he went down to the pub, that they were doing 'Horse of the Year Show' in here tonight. :beathorse:

I see. Well, it's a difficult decision. :tempted: But in accordance with our traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask the two of you to fight to the death for it.

• Like 1

I see. Well, it's a difficult decision. :tempted: But in accordance with our traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask the two of you to fight to the death for it.

In Cornwall, the death has been announced today of the former Minister without Portfolio, General Sir Hugh Marksby-Smith.  :rose:

• Like 2

In Cornwall, the death has been announced today of the former Minister without Portfolio, General Sir Hugh Marksby-Smith.  :rose:

There was nothing we could do, Mervyn. If we'd have had the whole Philharmonic Orchestra in there, he'd still have gone. :b_sigh:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

There was nothing we could do, Mervyn. If we'd have had the whole Philharmonic Orchestra in there, he'd still have gone. :b_sigh:

And now, over to the exploding version of the "Blue Danube." :music::music:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And what do you think the Argylls ate in Aden, Arabs?   :no:  

:no:  Two dozen fruit cakes and half a dozen macaroons.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no:  Two dozen fruit cakes and half a dozen macaroons.

The corned beef rolls squashed out of all... :huh:  How do you know so much about cycling? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

The corned beef rolls squashed out of all... :huh:  How do you know so much about cycling? 

I nearly got in at Hendon. :dry:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But the 7:16 Football Special only stops at Swindon.  :confused13:  

Tonight, 'Video Vertigo' visits the little Thames-side village of Thames Ditton. :trink39:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Tonight, 'Video Vertigo' visits the little Thames-side village of Thames Ditton. :trink39:

Here it was that treeduck met the mayor, Mr. Arthur Huddinut, a local solicitor. :firedevil:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Here it was that treeduck met the mayor, Mr. Arthur Huddinut, a local solicitor. :firedevil:

`Oh, thank you' says the great queen like a la-di-dah poofta. :blah:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

`Oh, thank you' says the great queen like a la-di-dah poofta. :blah:

All I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'  :confused13:  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

All I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'  :confused13:  

...or was it a piece of chewing gum on a bedspread in Dorset?  :062802puke_prv:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

...or was it a piece of chewing gum on a bedspread in Dorset?  :062802puke_prv:

...which could be creosote or some extract used in industrial varnishing.  :wacko: 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

...which could be creosote or some extract used in industrial varnishing.  :wacko: 

Here Little Nell, from Dickens's 'Old Curiosity Shop' fits new nylon siphons into the asbestos-lined ceilings. :whipgirl:

• Like 1

Here Little Nell, from Dickens's 'Old Curiosity Shop' fits new nylon siphons into the asbestos-lined ceilings. :whipgirl:

But why do I have to hang from this bloody gas bag all day?  :huh:

• Like 1