You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the color. :shakehead:

Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I... I like my meat a little more lean. :beathorse:.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Are you suggesting...eating my mother??? :unsure:

No. We just don't like it. :no: We're going to take it to the vet tomorrow. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No. We just don't like it. :no: We're going to take it to the vet tomorrow. 

Ahh yes, that's better. Now let's hope this doesn't get silly.  :wink:  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ahh yes, that's better. Now let's hope this doesn't get silly.  :wink:  

Something aroused the accountant's instinct buried deep in Robert's make-up. The journey was possible, and yet... :knight: 

• Like 2

Something aroused the accountant's instinct buried deep in Robert's make-up. The journey was possible, and yet... :knight: 

Well taken, Concorde! :clap: And again, over we go. Good, and now, the big one. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well taken, Concorde! :clap: And again, over we go. Good, and now, the big one. 

:yes: During the performance he will escape from a sack, three padlocks and a pair of handcuffs.

• Like 2

:yes: During the performance he will escape from a sack, three padlocks and a pair of handcuffs.

Which the 'Bristol Evening Post' described as 'a glittering performance of rare perception', although the 'Bath Chronicle' was less than enthusiastic... :moon:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Which the 'Bristol Evening Post' described as 'a glittering performance of rare perception', although the 'Bath Chronicle' was less than enthusiastic... :moon:

Now, what is it meant to be? I've got to tell them something. .. is it a Flemish merchant? :wtf:

• Like 2

Now, what is it meant to be? I've got to tell them something. .. is it a Flemish merchant? :wtf:

Look, this is a raid...honestly, I promise you.  :fistscrying:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, this is a raid...honestly, I promise you.  :fistscrying:

I don't believe you, sir. :nyanya: Now come along please, you're wasting our time. Move along please.

• Like 2

I don't believe you, sir. :nyanya: Now come along please, you're wasting our time. Move along please.

I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do this again.  :angry:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do this again.  :angry:

:music: Calling all squad cars in the areaaaaaaaaaaa! :music:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:music: Calling all squad cars in the areaaaaaaaaaaa! :music:

We understand a man is now helping police with their enquiries. And that is the end of the news. :laugh2: And now, 'Match of the Day'.

• Like 2

We understand a man is now helping police with their enquiries. And that is the end of the news. :laugh2: And now, 'Match of the Day'.

Mrs. Robinson v Manchester United or Southampton v Mr. Rodgers? :tempted:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mrs. Robinson v Manchester United or Southampton v Mr. Rodgers? :tempted:

I would like to apologize to you all, but unfortunately Miss Cicely Courtneidge is unable to appear.:bolt:

• Like 2

I would like to apologize to you all, but unfortunately Miss Cicely Courtneidge is unable to appear.:bolt:

And Beckenbauer obviously a bit of a surprise there. :gumby:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And the aptly named Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film.

For six years they cleaned up a packet - the day I got whiff of them through a squealer and within one week did a mop-up right good. :whip:They're now languishing doing five years bird in Parkhurst.

• Like 1

For six years they cleaned up a packet - the day I got whiff of them through a squealer and within one week did a mop-up right good. :whip:They're now languishing doing five years bird in Parkhurst.

It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up! :old:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up! :old:

Well there is a considerable financial advantage in using the services of El Mystico. A block, like Mystico Point here, would normally cost in the region of one-and-a-half million pounds. This was put up for five pounds and thirty bob for Janet. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well there is a considerable financial advantage in using the services of El Mystico. A block, like Mystico Point here, would normally cost in the region of one-and-a-half million pounds. This was put up for five pounds and thirty bob for Janet. :thumbsup:

There isn't an upstairs, it's a bungalow.  :confused: 

• Like 2