You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

:shakehead:  Mrs Beethoven used to have to get up at midnight to spur on the mynah bird.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of coal poison, and work twenty-nine hours a day down mill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of coal poison, and work twenty-nine hours a day down mill.

I've got a nice cuttlefish for you when you wake up. :drool:

• Like 2

I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning. :wink:

Oh, that's typical. Talk, talk, talk. Natter, natter, natter!  :rolleyes:  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, that's typical. Talk, talk, talk. Natter, natter, natter!  :rolleyes:  

Well Bruce, I heard the Prime Minister use it. 'It's hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in here, your Majesty,' he said and she smiled quietly to herself. :cool:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well Bruce, I heard the Prime Minister use it. 'It's hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in here, your Majesty,' he said and she smiled quietly to herself. :cool:

This is the planet Algon.:sundog: fifth world in the system of Aldebaran the Red Giant. :sundog:

• Like 2

My God, what a simply ghastly place... :rolleyes:

But this is where they were wrong. For this was no old dump, but a town with a future, an urban Eldorado where the businessmen of today can enjoy the facilities of tomorrow in the comfort of yesterday. :smile:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

But this is where they were wrong. For this was no old dump, but a town with a future, an urban Eldorado where the businessmen of today can enjoy the facilities of tomorrow in the comfort of yesterday. :smile:

:no: Ssh! I understand you don't contradict people.

• Like 2

Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes. :blah:

I agree with that completely... :doh:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a yes-man! Get out! I'll see you never work again! :rage:

:bitchslap: I played Miss Galileo in a groove and I played Mrs Jesus Christ in a geological incline, so don't...

• Like 1

:bitchslap: I played Miss Galileo in a groove and I played Mrs Jesus Christ in a geological incline, so don't...

:16ton: And there we end this edition of 'Archaeology Today'. Next week, the Silvery Dig by Cole Porter with Pearl Bailey and Arthur Negus. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:16ton: And there we end this edition of 'Archaeology Today'. Next week, the Silvery Dig by Cole Porter with Pearl Bailey and Arthur Negus. 

He could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes. :ninja:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

He could be behind the wall, inside the water barrel, beneath a pile of leaves, up in the tree, squatting down behind the car, concealed in a hollow, or crouched behind any one of a hundred bushes. :ninja:

Have you thought of the drawers in the bureau? :bitchslap:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'd like some chest of drawers, please. :drool:

Look... you go into the salle a manger ... the dining room, right? :donut: - and the sideboard is on your left, by the wall, beside the master's portrait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look... you go into the salle a manger ... the dining room, right? :donut: - and the sideboard is on your left, by the wall, beside the master's portrait.

I am not a man, you silly billy.  :monalisa:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I am not a man, you silly billy.  :monalisa:

Oh indeed - if only for the composition alone. The strength of those foreground figures ... the firmness of the line... :wub:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh indeed - if only for the composition alone. The strength of those foreground figures ... the firmness of the line... :wub:

I want to have Racquel Welch dropped on top of me. She's got a big bottom. :blush:

• Like 1