The TRF/RS HOA survey...

laughedatbytime

HOAs  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options comes closest to your opinion of HOAs?

• They unnecessarily restrict personal liberty by creating onerous rules about what you can do with your property
    • They play a necessary role in enforcing rules that uphold community aesthetic standards and maintain/enhance property values

Do I detect sarcasm?

Are you referring to my post? If so, I would never joke about making a novena for anyone about anything, and I do think his home would sell fast. As it is, the price of homes - at least in my area - are so inflated that whoever buys today will never get back what they paid for it. Eventually the market will crash and prices will plummet and that will be that.

Do I detect sarcasm?

Are you referring to my post? If so, I would never joke about making a novena for anyone about anything, and I do think his home would sell fast. As it is, the price of homes - at least in my area - are so inflated that whoever buys today will never get back what they paid for it. Eventually the market will crash and prices will plummet and that will be that.

I think he was referring to my post.

• Like 2

Do I detect sarcasm?

Which is unfortunate. Because I'm sure what you're going through is upsetting enough.

• Like 2

Do I detect sarcasm?

Which is unfortunate. Because I'm sure what you're going through is upsetting enough.

Thanks, man. Glad someone understands.

• Like 2

I'm pleased to see that so many people voted that, in effect, you mind your own business about what someone else does. There are entirely too many people out there that they think know what's best for others, or think that something that annoys them for a short period time, justifies a call to stop it. It's a big world out there. Sometimes you're going to bump up against things or practices you don't like. Let it go.

We're pleased you're pleased. :)

• Like 1

I'm pleased to see that so many people voted that, in effect, you mind your own business about what someone else does. There are entirely too many people out there that they think know what's best for others, or think that something that annoys them for a short period time, justifies a call to stop it. It's a big world out there. Sometimes you're going to bump up against things or practices you don't like. Let it go.

In this day and age, it's refreshing to see that not everyone is a Karen. That some people still think that if their neighbor does something that annoys them, it's not always grounds to complain.

• Like 1

There is a new Geico commercial, and it features a psycho HOA officer named Cynthia.

It also features residents passively accepting what Cynthia does to their homes, like cutting down planters, sawing off mailbox posts, etc. Pretty silly, but it sure does fit in well in this thread!! :LOL:

• Like 3

There is a new Geico commercial, and it features a psycho HOA officer named Cynthia.

It also features residents passively accepting what Cynthia does to their homes, like cutting down planters, sawing off mailbox posts, etc. Pretty silly, but it sure does fit in well in this thread!! :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryqv9REMpsg
  • Like 1

In this day and age, it's refreshing to see that not everyone is a Karen. That some people still think that if their neighbor does something that annoys them, it's not always grounds to complain.

It has been my experience that we had all better get used to annoying neighbors as consideration for others is becoming a thing of the past.

1594694513[/url'>' post='4796245']
1594689628' post='4796212']

[Video deleted because I HATE Cynthia]

Thanks, goose, but I do not want to see Cynthia again. When I see her, I get the urge to pound her into the ground..... :o

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

[Video deleted because I HATE Cynthia]

Thanks, goose, but I do not want to see Cynthia again. When I see her, I get the urge to pound her into the ground..... :o

:LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryqv9REMpsg

I've been thinking of the Geico commercial, and I couldn't help, but not say a little something about it. What Cynthia does in it might seem like a little too farfetched.