Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

And not only is Tarantino a bad film maker he's stupid and thinks he's a tough guy. Look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Gb03nGXtE

And don't forget this. This is Tarantino's best film! There's more entertainment in this clip than in all of his movies put together. :16ton:

You are hilarious. Never seen that clip. Love it.

"The Hateful One"

lol

Tarantino looks like he's been in a fight already, and the surgeon couldn't fix his face afterwards.

duck, play it out. It’s the quarterfinals of the Celebrity Wanker Fistfight:

Pitt vs Cruise

Tarantino vs George Lucas

Kanye West vs Justin Bieber

Shia LeBouf vs Jimmy Fallon

Cruise beats up Pitt just because his temper tantrum is too much for Pitt to handle and he runs off totally intimidated.

Lucas sits on Tarantino after a big struggle but loses his balance and ends up on his back where Tarantino boots him in the head causing him to lose his memory and killing the franchise

Kanye West sneezes and Bieber is knocked unconscious

Fallon fights like a spastic and LeBouf trips up over his own feet trying to run away but falls forward and inadvertently head-butts Fallon knocking him down and making him burst into tears. LeBouf gets angry with himself and punches himself in the neck knocking himself out. Fallon is declared the winner by default.

Semi-finals

Cruise vs Tarantino

West vs Fallon

Cruise and Tarantino both go apeshit screaming at each other like a couple of evil chimps. No real punches are landed but each get scratches and bite marks on their faces. Eventually Tarantino kicks Cruise in the nuts. Cruise bellows like a madman going beet red in the face and accuses Tarantino of not playing fair and he windmills him into a reluctant retreat where Tarantino curses and hurls insults and abuse and empty threats at Cruise. Cruise takes the win.

Fallon tries a bunch of pathetic kung fu moves on West but gets dropped with one punch falling on his face sideways breaking three of his fingers when he tried to break the fall. He looks done but West falls over him and bangs his head knocking himself out. Fallon wins again by default.

The final between Cruise and Fallon will take place in a few hours!

Most excellent!

I eagerly await the finals between these two phony shitheads. At least Cruise has had some movies worth a damn. I’m still trying to figure out why Fallon is popular.

:blaze:

Fallon is part of a devil worshipping cabal. When it came time to post each disciple in a prominent position around the world they made the decisions by drawing lots. Fallon got the entertainment straw.

I heard that somewhere else too! He used to be known as “Jimmy the t**t”

• Like 1

And not only is Tarantino a bad film maker he's stupid and thinks he's a tough guy. Look at this:

Makes millions off celebrity, wants to fight a guy for taking his picture at Sundance.

:laughing guy:

Typical Hollywood piece of garbage who thinks he can do anything

Tarantino probably practices his tough guy moves in the mirror like he's Travis Bickle. "You pointing that camera at me?? I'm the only one here!"

• Like 1

Makes millions off celebrity, wants to fight a guy for taking his picture at Sundance.

Very deflating. I really like him. We all have bad days. He gets a nice paycheck.

Not sure now about anything.

The entire world is shutting down.

"Net boy net girl, spread your virus around the world......."

Neil was ahead of his time.

Of course I changed the lyric.

No sports for 30 days. I might go fuckking crazy.

Glad I already am. lol

• Like 1

Stupid humans. Greed and power and fame mean nothing to a little virus. Viruses are finally keeping humans humble again.

Viruses are a dead particle that float around in our atmosphere at random.

We breathe one in and they by chance attach to a cell.

BOOM!

They win the viral lottery.

They become KISS "ALIVE!"

They start to divide. Multiply. Add and they might as well subtract too.

I should hire a virus to do do my job. lol

"And the meek shall inherit the Earth"

And as David Lee Roth would say... "The meek won't inherit shit."

Doesn't matter.

All a shitshow.

I cancelled my Vegas trip to see David Lee Roth at the House Of Blues.

But it could be cancelled anyways.

Vegas is a petri dish anyway.

If RUSH was playing on March 18th, 2020 at the MGM Grand, I would go. But it would be cancelled anyway.

RUSH ON!

I am so glad Rush retired when they did.

Perfect.

Very deflating. I really like him. We all have bad days. He gets a nice paycheck.

Glad I already am. lol

Who gives a shit about his paycheck? For me, he's made 3 movies I've enjoyed. Others have been not so good or terrible. As for interviews, he often comes across as pompous, arrogant, and too cool for school. This particular vid might've been a bad day but when you see other vids of him being dickish then is this one really a bad day or just a typical one?

• Like 2

http:// https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/trump-white-house-blocks-states-from-expanding-medicaid-to-fight-coronavirus/

I hate having to talk about Trump but this is life or death for me and loved ones personally and NOT IDENTITY POLITICS especially since I’m independent and have voted republicans in the past so screw him and if what I posted triggers any supporters here, eat what Shooter McGavin eats for breakfast. No more sugar coating. Donald Antoinette wants us to die and eat Corona cake. F you and your feelings.

Frankly, my respect for all Trumpers was gone with Heather Heyer’s death but I’m finally just letting it all out.

tenor.gif

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/trump-white-house-blocks-states-from-expanding-medicaid-to-fight-coronavirus/

I hate having to talk about Trump but this is life or death for me and loved ones personally and NOT IDENTITY POLITICS especially since I’m independent and have voted republicans in the past so screw him and if what I posted triggers any supporters here, eat what Shooter McGavin eats for breakfast. No more sugar coating. Donald Antoinette wants us to die and eat Corona cake. F you and your feelings.

Frankly, my respect for all Trumpers was gone with Heather Heyer’s death but I’m finally just letting it all out.

%20https%3A//media1.tenor.com/images/4d98ed1bd494932a227f9dbdf9f68e4d/tenor.gif

Medicaid is bad. Big gubmint overreach. Welfare queens with 2 cars and a new iPhone. Smoking weed, etc etc.

Glad I already am. lol

Who gives a shit about his paycheck? For me, he's made 3 movies I've enjoyed. Others have been not so good or terrible. As for interviews, he often comes across as pompous, arrogant, and too cool for school. This particular vid might've been a bad day but when you see other vids of him being dickish then is this one really a bad day or just a typical one?

I would say it's more likely a typical day. Imagine if you had to work with this guy back in the video store days?? :LOL:

• Like 1

Lines out the door at our grocery store. What's up with that? I mean, I know why but it's so weird.

I could not believe the store today. I have never seen anything like it. There are 3 cases in Orange Co. NY. Where I work will be closed for the next few days. Most schools are closed here.

There are no paper goods to be found where I live.

People are flipping out.

• Like 2

Lines out the door at our grocery store. What's up with that? I mean, I know why but it's so weird.

It's funny that a lot of places are banning the gathering of 250 people or more because a very busy grocery store with both customers and employees could very easily exceed that. I was at the grocery store yesterday and there was easily a hundred people in there during the after work evening rush. How many are going to be in there on a busy Saturday or Sunday?

Still no cases reported in my area. I'm just going about my business as usual.

• Like 2

Glad I already am. lol

Earl what's going on here? What's going on here??? What's going on here?????? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE????? WHAT'S. GOING. ON. HERE.????? :16ton:

• Like 2

I took the day off yesterday and hit 4 Targets. No toilet paper, paper towels or cleaning supplies.

Then I hit a Rite Aid and a CVS and scored.

Hit a Safeway and yes Becky, no carts lines were down the aisles. I bolted.

Hit another Safeway with low lines and they were stocking the shelves with toilet paper and paper towels. So out here in the East Bay we have supplies.

• Like 1

Glad I already am. lol

Earl what's going on here? What's going on here??? What's going on here?????? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE????? WHAT'S. GOING. ON. HERE.????? :16ton:

Hahaha! Dude! It's like the end of the world! EVEN DISNEYLAND IS CLOSED TODAY!!!

• Like 2