Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

You keep telling me that I've never been in a fist fight. It's true, and I know I have a big mouth.

I would love to get into a fist fight with Tom Cruise.

You'd probably step on him accidentally.

You are on fire.

He is a piece of chewed up old gum stuck on the bottom of my shoe.

• Like 1

Fair question Pat.

I like him.

He was an ok Bond.

I know you hate ABBA but I like him in those two films too.

He is one of those guys who gets better looking with age. I don't understand it.

Wasn't he Remington Steel? lol

These days Brosnan looks like a cheap stage magician.

974cef90-63ba-11ea-a6d8-bbc3f597b923

Wow!

He looks awful.

You can thank the ABBA Curse.

He looks like he's begging Prince Charles for a chance with Megxit!

Hahaha! You are more entertaining than the Fulci Zombie flick! I missed it! LOL I just hear the soundtrack playing.

That Meghan has the biggest feet I've seen on a woman a mouth that could fit a battleship in it.

You keep telling me that I've never been in a fist fight. It's true, and I know I have a big mouth.

I would love to get into a fist fight with Tom Cruise.

You'd probably step on him accidentally.

You are on fire.

He is a piece of chewed up old gum stuck on the bottom of my shoe.

Wouldn't you just love to watch every one of the Mission Impossible films back to back?

Pull the trigger of my LOVE TOP GUN PAT!

Tom sucks

Tom Cruise acts like that a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUJj2B98UY

Fuckk Sharon too. The Iron Maiden debacle in LA. Throwing eggs at Maiden and pulling the plug on them? Sharon is a piece of shit.

Tom is a moron.

Some think that the Coronavirus outbreak is caused by terrorism.

I don't believe anything I read on the internet. I only believe everything I read on The Rush Forum! LOL!

Tom Cruise wants everyone to believe that he's 5'11"½ when he's really 5'2"

A typical short man with the EGO the size of the Scientology Universe. Probably has a small cock too.

Probably drives a big pick up truck

He sucks Pat.

"Risky Business" though is great.

Wait, the Scientology Universe doesn't even exist. Nor should Tom Booze.

If he met you Earl he'd demand an apology and he wouldn't let up until he got one.

Hahaha! I can't stand him Pat.

Nicole got sick off him too apparently.

And not only is Tarantino a bad film maker he's stupid and thinks he's a tough guy. Look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Gb03nGXtE

And don't forget this. This is Tarantino's best film! There's more entertainment in this clip than in all of his movies put together. :16ton:

You are hilarious. Never seen that clip. Love it.

"The Hateful One"

lol

Tarantino looks like he's been in a fight already, and the surgeon couldn't fix his face afterwards.

And not only is Tarantino a bad film maker he's stupid and thinks he's a tough guy. Look at this:

And don't forget this. This is Tarantino's best film! There's more entertainment in this clip than in all of his movies put together. :16ton:

"The Hateful One"

lol

Tarantino looks like he's been in a fight already, and the surgeon couldn't fix his face afterwards.

duck, play it out. It’s the quarterfinals of the Celebrity Wanker Fistfight:

Pitt vs Cruise

Tarantino vs George Lucas

Kanye West vs Justin Bieber

Shia LeBouf vs Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1

Let's hope the experience improves Tom's acting skills!

You kidding me? A good majority of his movies are him getting out of a dangerous situation.

Or in the case of baseball and prison movies, urinating.

Hanks is a fraud, he's still that guy in the 80's doing screwball comedies. I can't take his "serious" acting seriously.

It’s all nothing but a matter of taste. Brad Pitt is loved and respected as an actor by millions...but I think he’s an overacting hack.

I like Hanks and Pitt.

I think Pitt is much better in a supporting actor role. He killed it in "Once Upon A Time....."

Wait until they do a film about Neil Peart's life and Hanks plays him.

I won't be watching anymore Hanks thanks! Especially not making a mockery of RUSH.

Brad Pitt as an overacting Ray Daniels!

They may as well have Shia Labeouf as Geddy Lee and Jimmy Fallon as Alex Lifeson.

Shia is most likely gonna be Dave Gahan.

Edited by invisible airwave

"The Hateful One"

lol

Pitt vs Cruise

Cruise beats up Pitt just because his temper tantrum is too much for Pitt to handle and he runs off totally intimidated.

Lucas sits on Tarantino after a big struggle but loses his balance and ends up on his back where Tarantino boots him in the head causing him to lose his memory and killing the franchise

Kanye West sneezes and Bieber is knocked unconscious

Fallon fights like a spastic and LeBouf trips up over his own feet trying to run away but falls forward and inadvertently head-butts Fallon knocking him down and making him burst into tears. LeBouf gets angry with himself and punches himself in the neck knocking himself out. Fallon is declared the winner by default.

Semi-finals

Cruise vs Tarantino

West vs Fallon

Cruise and Tarantino both go apeshit screaming at each other like a couple of evil chimps. No real punches are landed but each get scratches and bite marks on their faces. Eventually Tarantino kicks Cruise in the nuts. Cruise bellows like a madman going beet red in the face and accuses Tarantino of not playing fair and he windmills him into a reluctant retreat where Tarantino curses and hurls insults and abuse and empty threats at Cruise. Cruise takes the win.

Fallon tries a bunch of pathetic kung fu moves on West but gets dropped with one punch falling on his face sideways breaking three of his fingers when he tried to break the fall. He looks done but West falls over him and bangs his head knocking himself out. Fallon wins again by default.

The final between Cruise and Fallon will take place in a few hours!

• Like 1

"The Hateful One"

lol

Pitt vs Cruise

Cruise beats up Pitt just because his temper tantrum is too much for Pitt to handle and he runs off totally intimidated.

Lucas sits on Tarantino after a big struggle but loses his balance and ends up on his back where Tarantino boots him in the head causing him to lose his memory and killing the franchise

Fallon fights like a spastic and LeBouf trips up over his own feet trying to run away but falls forward and inadvertently head-butts Fallon knocking him down and making him burst into tears. LeBouf gets angry with himself and punches himself in the neck knocking himself out. Fallon is declared the winner by default.

Semi-finals

Cruise vs Tarantino

West vs Fallon

Cruise and Tarantino both go apeshit screaming at each other like a couple of evil chimps. No real punches are landed but each get scratches and bite marks on their faces. Eventually Tarantino kicks Cruise in the nuts. Cruise bellows like a madman going beet red in the face and accuses Tarantino of not playing fair and he windmills him into a reluctant retreat where Tarantino curses and hurls insults and abuse and empty threats at Cruise. Cruise takes the win.

Fallon tries a bunch of pathetic kung fu moves on West but gets dropped with one punch falling on his face sideways breaking three of his fingers when he tried to break the fall. He looks done but West falls over him and bangs his head knocking himself out. Fallon wins again by default.

I’m rooting for the one who isn’t a Scientologist who runs a lot.

b88.gif

• Like 2

There it goes. Not a single person at my school, on campus, or anywhere near it has the virus. Nevertheless they're pulling all international travel back home and canceling in person classes for 4 extra weeks, not even starting online classes for another week (this week is spring break).

And this is just the Corona Virus, just wait until the Coors Virus and the Bud Virus! And don't even mention the Miller virus!

I'm trying not to catch the PBR-virus. I hear it turns you into a scarf donning, skinny jeans wearing hipster dork and no self-respecting Rush fan wants that.

Geddy+Lee+Canada+Haiti+Inside+yZI9YzisD1Pl.jpg

Edited by Three Eyes
  • Like 2

Now travel restrictions are being considered regarding Washington and my SoCal area. So much for visiting my sister, bro in law, niece and nephew and vice versa. FU Stephen Miller you self hating Pauly Shore resembling nazi POS.

Seriously, someone do to him what Pitt and Novak did to Waltz at the end of Inglorious.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Now travel restrictions are being considered regarding Washington and my SoCal area. So much for visiting my sister, bro in law, niece and nephew and vice versa. FU Stephen Miller you self hating Pauly Shore resembling nazi POS.

Seriously, someone do to him what Pitt and Novak did to Waltz at the end of Inglorious.

Isn't the west coast one of the more infected areas in North America right now?

"The Hateful One"

lol

Pitt vs Cruise

Semi-finals

Cruise vs Tarantino

West vs Fallon

Most excellent!

I eagerly await the finals between these two phony shitheads. At least Cruise has had some movies worth a damn. I’m still trying to figure out why Fallon is popular.

:blaze:

• Like 1

Not Charles Barkley! That’s turrible!

It says he's been tested and awaiting results. He has money, so if he does test positive he can afford to get the real medicine for it.

And he's not 85yo with heart and lung disease, so he would be fine anyway.

Let's hope the experience improves Tom's acting skills!

You kidding me? A good majority of his movies are him getting out of a dangerous situation.

Or in the case of baseball and prison movies, urinating.

Hanks is a fraud, he's still that guy in the 80's doing screwball comedies. I can't take his "serious" acting seriously.

It’s all nothing but a matter of taste. Brad Pitt is loved and respected as an actor by millions...but I think he’s an overacting hack.

Yeah he's somehow become popular and a box office star and now a lot of people feel the need to legitimise him, now even awarded him a token Oscar.

I don't agree at all. Pitt kicked ass in "Once Upon A Time...." He went through hell with Angelina and went thought darkness and depression.

He came out of his shit and shined. Tarantino is a genius.

I love Brad in..

"A River Runs Through It."

"Kalifornia"

Oh and I know I'm biased being an Oakland A's diehard, but Brad was great in "Moneyball!" I was was an extra in the Coliseum with my ex wife and two little girls.

So cool. I saw Phillip taking a drag off of a cigarette in between takes in the batting circle. Classic.

Brad has a lot of bombs under his belt but I like him!

I've always thought that Brad was Robert Redford Jr many decades ago.

Brad earned that Oscar.

The one who got fuckedd was Leo. But Phoenix was amazing.

LIsten, not only does Pitt suck in that "movie" but all Tarantino films are crap after 1992 and I've yet to see a good performance from Pitt. I wouldn't piss on Pitt or Tarantino if they were burning.

WOW!

I wouldn’t piss on either one if they were burning either...I’d pour gasoline on them!

:bang bang: :fury: :bang bang:

Wow! Tough crowd. No wonder I love you both.

Fuckk it.

I honestly don't get the whole Tarantino cult. His films have clearly got worse after his first two and they've continued on a downward curve with each film. The media and a lot of fans treat this guy like he's some kind of cinematic genius but he looks more and more like what he once was, a guy who saw a lot of films when he worked in a video shop and he remembered them. Which came in handy when he started ripping them off. It doesn't help that he acts like a dick at every opportunity as well.

I know I get it. After "Pulp" he got boring. But for me "Once Upon A Time" was amazing. His films are slow on purpose and then they just punch you in the gut.

The whole Manson vibe and those fuckking piece of shit ultra liberal dirty hippies getting their heads caved in and burned made my year.

I guess you guys in different countries don't get American culture.

Don't forget Inglorious Bastards remake.

It's slow too, but I love how Tarantino reverses history.

Do guys don't like "DJANGO?" EPIC

He is hit and miss but I think he's great. Cult director? What is this some fuckking lame thread about Cult Bands like RUSH?

You love what you love and you hate what you hate.

Opinions can't change us.

John Carpenter is my favorite director on the Earth and he hasn't make a great movie since "Village Of The Damned."

JMO

I'm not even a fan of Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction, they're ok but nothing to get steamed up over. I've never really seen what the fuss was about with this guy. I mean like in Reservoir Dogs where the two cops are rolling around crying on the floor for ten minutes, who in their right mind thinks that's a good scene?

Haha! I love your Devil's Advocate approach.

Did you ever see "Killing Zoe?" I think he was behind that film in production or writing.

Did you like "Natural Born Killers?" He wrote that script.

Oh well Pat. I like him.

I see your point because after "Pulp" he bored me to tears.

But "Once Upon A Time" is a masterpiece. JMO

Tarantino is nothing but a video store boy and he always will be! You know what I'd say if I saw him, I'd say "hey Tarantino, I want to rent a couple of DVDs, get your fat ass down to the video store and get them for me, right now, and no f***ing backchat you freakish-looking bastard and get that look off your disgusting ugly mush before I knock it off!" :LOL:

Hahahaha! I know the history of Tarantino. He was just a video boy store toy. VHS and DVD Boy.

Ripping off all the greats because he was bored and watching film everyday.

I still think he has some great films. Everyone rips off everyone Pat. Even in the music business.

For Example.

Primal Fear totally rips off Priest.

Rhinobucket rips off AC/DC.

The first RUSH album ripped off Led Zeppelin.

Then thank the stars above they found Neil.

There is so much ripoff and homage on this Earth dude.

Come on Pat.

When Carpenter did "Halloween" everyone on the planet did an 80's slasher film.

There are so many copycat crimes, yet to quote a horrible Zeppelin album... "The Song Remains The Same." I mean "The Film Remains The Same."

When I wrote my "crazy" thread up in the Neil Peart Thread I did a "Candyman" homage.

Great film, yet outdated and know it is being remade. Of course.

Hollywood is out of ideas.

At least Tarantino writes and directs movies and fuckks with the history.

To each their own.

Hey Pat, I'm just a hack writer like you and at least I wrote a poem about the Coronavirus.

Who cares.

It's just entertainment.

That's why I am here.

Amazed I am still here. lol

73 is the best!!

He let's me be me as long as I don't attack anyone. You know Pat, I don't do that and people on here who hate me leave me alone.

It's a "Peaceable Kingdom" here. I've earned it.

I get to be ME!

Hard to do on a public forum. You Pat are also lucky.

Just saying.

Yeah but if you're going to rip someone off you could at least make good films out of it. Tarantino prefers to make burgers the most important part of his film which sums him up. He's also responsible for bringing back John Travolta and inflicting him on us again.

Hahaha! Pat! I love typing to you on a public forum. I totally agree. Travolta is a piece of shit. I liked him in Saturday Night Fever R rated version and in Grease.

"Pulp" did help out his bank account but like Tom Cruise that Scientology Bullshit can FUKK OFF!

Talk about a CULT BAND?

Forget it.

Cults are everywhere man.

"Idiots Rule!"

Tom Cruise think he's pretty tough too.

The reporter seems like a prying, pesky f**k and Tom’s his usual holier-than-thou, arrogant self.

• Like 1

"The Hateful One"

lol

Pitt vs Cruise

Semi-finals

Cruise vs Tarantino

West vs Fallon

Most excellent!

I eagerly await the finals between these two phony shitheads. At least Cruise has had some movies worth a damn. I’m still trying to figure out why Fallon is popular.

:blaze:

Fallon is part of a devil worshipping cabal. When it came time to post each disciple in a prominent position around the world they made the decisions by drawing lots. Fallon got the entertainment straw.

• Like 1