Husband Had Major Stroke

Lorraine

Here's the latest.

We are moving out next Thursday. I'm trying not to think about anything and just taking it as it comes each day.

We won't have internet service at the new address, and I have no idea when we will get it. You'd think I was moving to the North Pole. Post Falls, like most of the Pacific Northwest, is booming, and apparently the area has gotten too big for the internet providers who, so they told me this morning, have run out of bandwidth in the area. I have to wait until someone moves. Lololol!!!!! Can you believe this???? In any event, that means I won't be able to be here for an indefinite period of time.

Anyway, i can't even get a landline phone. :laughing guy: Century Link isn't in the area.

So I'm being forced to finally get one of those dastardly cell phones. I really have no choice at the moment. But at least with a phone I can come here whenever I am somewhere that has wifi and say "Hiya!" :)

I hope Becky doesn't mind, but I'm going to pm her my new address. Feel free to message her for my address and drop me a postcard. :(

No problem! I'll be the keeper of your address! :LOL:

• Like 5

Here's the latest.

We are moving out next Thursday. I'm trying not to think about anything and just taking it as it comes each day.

We won't have internet service at the new address, and I have no idea when we will get it. You'd think I was moving to the North Pole. Post Falls, like most of the Pacific Northwest, is booming, and apparently the area has gotten too big for the internet providers who, so they told me this morning, have run out of bandwidth in the area. I have to wait until someone moves. Lololol!!!!! Can you believe this???? In any event, that means I won't be able to be here for an indefinite period of time.

Anyway, i can't even get a landline phone. :laughing guy: Century Link isn't in the area.

So I'm being forced to finally get one of those dastardly cell phones. I really have no choice at the moment. But at least with a phone I can come here whenever I am somewhere that has wifi and say "Hiya!" :)

I hope Becky doesn't mind, but I'm going to pm her my new address. Feel free to message her for my address and drop me a postcard. :(

Any news from Lorraine?

Here's the latest.

Any news from Lorraine?

None yet; I wish there was! I did send her a card since it's always nice to get mail at a new address. :) I know she will be very busy settling in and taking care of her husband; I hope that things are going well for her! :heart:

• Like 8

Here's the latest.

Any news from Lorraine?

None yet; I wish there was! I did send her a card since it's always nice to get mail at a new address. :) I know she will be very busy settling in and taking care of her husband; I hope that things are going well for her! :heart:

i just sent her a card too

• Like 4

Here's the latest.

Any news from Lorraine?

i just sent her a card too

That's so great! Hopefully she will still feel a little in touch with TRF. :heart:

• Like 3