JohnRogers

No one is ever truly gone.

— Luke Skywalker

It sure seems that way! Everyone keeps coming back from the dead in The Mandalorian..... :laughing guy:

The show takes place 5-10 years after Jedi. Luke is very much alive in this timeline. Supposedly they digitally reverse aged Mark Hamil's face to get the image they used for him on the episode. Fans want actor Sebastian Stan to play Luke if possible because he does have a bit of a resemblance to a younger Mark Hamil.

I was referring to Boba Fett, Bib Fortuna and any other Star Wars character who gets resurrected in this show. I was making a joke, using Luke's quote from The Rise of Skywalker.

I know everything about the timeline and who is alive, who is dead, and who is supposed to be dead.

...and who is profitable.
  • Like 2

No one is ever truly gone.

— Luke Skywalker

It sure seems that way! Everyone keeps coming back from the dead in The Mandalorian..... :laughing guy:

The show takes place 5-10 years after Jedi. Luke is very much alive in this timeline. Supposedly they digitally reverse aged Mark Hamil's face to get the image they used for him on the episode. Fans want actor Sebastian Stan to play Luke if possible because he does have a bit of a resemblance to a younger Mark Hamil.

I was referring to Boba Fett, Bib Fortuna and any other Star Wars character who gets resurrected in this show. I was making a joke, using Luke's quote from The Rise of Skywalker.

I know everything about the timeline and who is alive, who is dead, and who is supposed to be dead.

...and who is profitable.

Disney: Execute Order $$$.

All Star Wars directors and producers everywhere: Yes, my Lord! :notworthy:

Edited by Principled Man

Disney and Lucasfilm have sent Gina Carano packing.

A consequence of Carano using social media to voice her unfiltered opinions to the world. This is the Way.

• Like 1

Disney and Lucasfilm have sent Gina Carano packing.

A consequence of Carano using social media to voice her unfiltered opinions to the world. This is the Way.

She can come and cry on my shoulder if she'd like! Maybe I'd try to talk her out of some of those "opinions."