Secret Touch

Lorraine

I had a "Secret Touch" after The Who with some beautiful Brazilian girl a few nights ago.

Life is short. Embrace any touch you get in life..............

Signed,

"Open Secrets"

Earl's a sucker for any chick with a pierced tongue...

elderly-woman-with-pierced-tongue-erik-leigh-simmons.jpg

• Like 1

I had a "Secret Touch" after The Who with some beautiful Brazilian girl a few nights ago.

Life is short. Embrace any touch you get in life..............

Signed,

"Open Secrets"

Earl's a sucker for any chick with a pierced tongue...

elderly-woman-with-pierced-tongue-erik-leigh-simmons.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!! EPIC BUDDY! CHEERS BEERS!!!!

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Your American slang is also shit

Well you can't expect Americans to speak with English slang or Scottish slang for that matter, wouldn't that be more fake? What kind of slang should they use? West Indian? Aussie Bludger 101? Irish? Although it's true "brother" is Afro-American street lingo and not RUSH white boy nerd speak...

• Like 4

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Well you can't expect Americans to speak with English slang or Scottish slang for that matter, wouldn't that be more fake? What kind of slang should they use? West Indian? Aussie Bludger 101? Irish? Although it's true "brother" is Afro-American street lingo and not RUSH white boy nerd speak...

"Slang" is one of the worst fuckingg albums on the planet Earth that came from a Legendary band that is complete shit now. American slang? Wang Chung tonight! LOL! Is it shit or shite?

it doesn't matter because shite is shite. It's a Universal word in the language of all humans. "It's the shit." I love it. Because it could either mean that this song is fuckking amazing or that is a total piece of human slang shit.

Every band makes a piece of shit album!!!

RUSH makes a piece of shit record called "Vapor Trails" Just like the album title they knew it would be their worst album ever made. It's like making "Skid Marks" inside a small child's RUSH Underoos. I am sure all of you Rush Fruits wore them back in the 80's. LOL!! I was wearing my Scooby Doo Brady Bunch Underoos back then learning YYZ and the entire "Hemispheres" album back then. LOL!!

METALLICA makes "St. Anger." One of the worst albums ever made on the Earth. That shit band has sucked ever since Cliff Burton passed away. METALLICA is truly the "Unforgiven." James is back in rehab. A total joke band.

Go see Phoenix in "JOKER" instead. Finally a real fukking DC R rated movie. Should have been NC-17. I have DC movies. "Joker" should win OSCARS.

DEF LEPPARD: "SLANG" album. Just another piece of shite.

Afro Americans are wonderful. NWA is great. "Straight Outa Compton" is a great record but then they had to do "NIGGAZ 4 LIFE" Pure shit.

It doesn't matter about the genre of music.

Many bands write a turd with music and word.

Get in line masses and buy the absurd.

You know you want it and you still pay for it all.

Wake the fukk up and listen to "Balls To The Wall."

Please "ACCEPT" my R Rated behavior, LOL!!!!!!!!

GERMAN METAL RULES!!!!! YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Vapor Trails" will rot you little brains.

• Like 1

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

I don't...they were the ones who modified what I said not the other way around, thus prompting my comment.

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

"Slang" is one of the worst fuckingg albums on the planet Earth that came from a Legendary band that is complete shit now. American slang? Wang Chung tonight! LOL! Is it shit or shite?

it doesn't matter because shite is shite. It's a Universal word in the language of all humans. "It's the shit." I love it. Because it could either mean that this song is fuckking amazing or that is a total piece of human slang shit.

RUSH makes a piece of shit record called "Vapor Trails" Just like the album title they knew it would be their worst album ever made. It's like making "Skid Marks" inside a small child's RUSH Underoos. I am sure all of you Rush Fruits wore them back in the 80's. LOL!! I was wearing my Scooby Doo Brady Bunch Underoos back then learning YYZ and the entire "Hemispheres" album back then. LOL!!

METALLICA makes "St. Anger." One of the worst albums ever made on the Earth. That shit band has sucked ever since Cliff Burton passed away. METALLICA is truly the "Unforgiven." James is back in rehab. A total joke band.

Go see Phoenix in "JOKER" instead. Finally a real fukking DC R rated movie. Should have been NC-17. I have DC movies. "Joker" should win OSCARS.

Afro Americans are wonderful. NWA is great. "Straight Outa Compton" is a great record but then they had to do "NIGGAZ 4 LIFE" Pure shit.

Ah Earl......why use one word when a thousand will do? lol

• Like 1

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Hahahaha!! I could never disappoint you with one word posts!!! That's night my style amigo!

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Hahahaha!! I could never disappoint you with one word posts!!! That's night my style amigo!

How do you feel about the RAIDERS this year Earl?

• Like 1

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Smashing, I say...wot!

Completely the wrong slang for where I live, but then many Americans seem to have trouble with the idea that most Brits don't live in London.

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Smashing, I say...wot!

Completely the wrong slang for where I live, but then many Americans seem to have trouble with the idea that most Brits don't live in London.

Yeah "smashing" gents. Just had an earthquake roll through my house! FUKK!!! CAPS ON! I'm a bit freaked out and usually I just roll with the punches. LOL

• Like 2

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

I feel ok Pat, but they are moving. Moving like my house just did. I thought it was the big one here. Stuff has fallen. Cds have fallen everywhere. My framed Marillion auto lps are all crooked. Crazy shit.

Fukk the Raiders. They are moving to VEGAS. I will always be a RAIDER, but I can't support them in Oakland this year. I love when they win but it kills me. I will probably go to two Raider games a year in Vegas just to gamble, drink beer and pick up chicks and see concerts.

RUSH ON BUDDY!

• Like 2

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

I feel ok Pat, but they are moving. Moving like my house just did. I thought it was the big one here. Stuff has fallen. Cds have fallen everywhere. My framed Marillion auto lps are all crooked. Crazy shit.

Fukk the Raiders. They are moving to VEGAS. I will always be a RAIDER, but I can't support them in Oakland this year. I love when they win but it kills me. I will probably go to two Raider games a year in Vegas just to gamble, drink beer and pick up chicks and see concerts.

RUSH ON BUDDY!

So you won't be a Raiders fan once they move to Vegas?

What did you do when they were in LA in the 80's?

And what happened to your house?

I'm ok. No gas leaks. No serous damage. Just lots of my shit has fallen onto the ground. Lot's of my framed stuff on my walls are all crooked and shit.

Everything seems fine. Expecting aftershocks though. Funny TOOL just played the AFTERSHOCK FESTIVAL. Killing me.

• Like 2

And what happened to your house?

I'm ok. No gas leaks. No serous damage. Just lots of my shit has fallen onto the ground. Lot's of my framed stuff on my walls are all crooked and shit.

Everything seems fine. Expecting aftershocks though. Funny TOOL just played the AFTERSHOCK FESTIVAL. Killing me.

Where's Wendy Earl?? Maybe she's looking for you in the wreckage of downtown?? It could be like the film EARTHQUAKE and you're the Charlton Heston character! Where's George Kennedy? :o

• Like 1

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Smashing, I say...wot!

Blimey

• Like 1

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Smashing, I say...wot!

Rain is rain, innit?
  • Like 1

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Smashing, I say...wot!

Rain is rain, innit?

Nit

• Like 1

I can appreciate the lyrics but musically Secrete Touch is just barrage of discordant chord slashing with Geddy yelping over the top of it.Sorry

It's the shit!

Right on, brutha!

Smashing, I say...wot!

Rain is rain, innit?

Nit

Scot.

Was that over the line?