Toronto Raptors will Take It!

I am amazed at how many predictions I have seen of the Raptors winning in 6 or 7. They could be a team of destiny. We will find out partly tonight. GS hasn't played a team as good this year.

They played the Raptors twice this year and lost both. Those were in Nov and Dec. We'll see how the Warriors do at full strength.

If the bank shot three pointers keep falling, Toronto will win in four games. :LOL:

Opponent's bank shots falling + giving easy buckets off transition = you lose

• Like 1

Ed, With trying to start talking about another, and different sport on, and in another, and different sport's thread, have you, and are you finished? Now, that's what I thought.

I'm sorry, I have to ask. Is English your first language?

Some of the most interesting syntax, sentence structure, and word-linking that I've come across, and encountered, or read.

I find, for the most part, Derek19's posts to be, although not always, rather relaxing to read, as if, and perhaps, possessing a calming quality that, I for one, am enjoying. :yes:

vapor, would you like more mathemagiks in your day? :blaze:

Oh no! It's Abacus Crowley with his mathemagickal trickery and Led Zeppelin bootlegs. Run!

5318008 is all the mathemagic I need to know :LOL:

il_794xN.1781710638_eib8.jpg

• Like 2

Well, Golden State is controlling the second half so far. No junk threes falling for the Raptors, which allows Golden State to initiate transition offense.

13pt Warrior lead.

A brilliant shift to a box-and-one, combined with vintage Golden State punkishness, gets the Raptors within 5pts with a minute to go.

Go Raps ..Unbelievable so far. -All the way this year

"DREAM ON!"

Signed,

AEROSMITH

All this,waiting for a RUSHHEAD666 rant and that's all you got?!? I was expecting something along the lines of...

RAPTORS WILL TAKE IT ALL...STRAIGHT UP THE ASS!!! APOLOGIES TO HALL & OATES, BUT CURRY WILL MAKE KAWHI LEONARD HIS LITTLE BITCH GIRL!

WARRIORS IN FIVE, OH! BOOK IT, DANO!!!

• Like 1