The 2018-2019 NHL Thread

thesweetscience

Do I have to listen to Olczyk, especially when I'm sick? :moon: Flames 1 Hawks 0

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :drool: Hawks 1 Flames 1

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :cool: Hawks 2 Flames 1

Penalty kill still 31st? :eyeroll: Hawks 2 Flames 2

Do I have to listen to Olczyk, especially when I'm sick? :moon: Flames 1 Hawks 0

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :cool: Hawks 2 Flames 1

Bad line change. :sigh: Flames 3 Hawks 2

Empty net. :16ton: Flames 4 Hawks 2

S :dweez: A :dweez: A :dweez: D :martini: Flames 4 Hawks 3

S :dweez: A :dweez: A :dweez: D :martini: Flames 4 Hawks 3

Final. 16-22-7

Nice, Nice 4-0 shutout win over the Bluejackets last night. The boys in blue & white are back on track and outta sight :LOL: Vassy made some amazing saves and the men in front of him were not to shabby themselves! The house was rockin last night and nearly burst at the seams with the announcement that Vasilevskiy would be joining his teammate S. Stamkos & N. Kucherov in the All Star Games!! It was a fun night to be in Amalie for sure! Up next we host the Hurricanes of Carolina Thursday night.

Tampa 33-8-2. 68pts. :o

Lets GO Lightning!!

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

The three stooges rejoice. :moon: Predators 1 Hawks 0

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :smoke: Hawks 1 Predators 1

Eight seconds later. :facepalm: Predators 2 Hawks 1

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :smoke: Hawks 1 Predators 1

And they're slowly putting us out of our misery. :sigh: Predators 3 Hawks 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :drool: Predators 3 Hawks 2

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :drool: Predators 3 Hawks 2

A :dweez: N :dweez: I :dweez: S :dweez: I :dweez: M :dweez: O :dweez: V :cosmo: Hawks 3 Predators 3

A :dweez: N :dweez: I :dweez: S :dweez: I :dweez: M :dweez: O :dweez: V :cosmo: Hawks 3 Predators 3

Hawks lose in OT. 16-22-8

Well after a boring start if the game me Bolts put an end to the surging Carolina Hurricanes 5 game win streak winning 3-1. This defensive tussle sure had it's ups and downs (like a scoreless 1st period). The scoring started in the 2nd with Carolina striking 1st. Tampa appeared to tie it up but the goal was nullified by an offsides call. Tampa came alive in the 3rd with 2goals and a 3rd emptynetter! This win makes 2 in a row at home before we hit the road again. Next up we travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabers who have never really regained their swagger after Tampa put an end to their 10 game win streak...

Tampa 34-8-2. 70pts.

Lets GO Lightning!!

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :smoke: Hawks 1 Knights 0

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :drool: Hawks 2 Knights 0

Bad start to the 2nd. :sigh: Hawks 2 Knights 1

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :smoke: Hawks 1 Knights 0

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :popcorn: Hawks 3 Knights 1

D :pussy: E :pussy: B :pussy: R :pussy: I :pussy: N :pussy: C :pussy: A :pussy: T :popcorn: Hawks 3 Knights 1

We're gonna have to sweat it out in the 3rd. :unsure: Hawks 3 Knights 2

Horrible D. :facepalm: Hawks 3 Knights 3

Horrible D. :facepalm: Hawks 3 Knights 3

Hawks lose in OT. 16-22-9

Nice come from behind 5-3 win over the Sabers last night. Me bolts drew 1st blood by scori g 1st in the 1st period then there were a couple of lead changes. Tampa then found themselves behind in the 3rd. But as twice in two games me Sticks Of Fire scored 3 unanswered goals 2 of which were on power plays and 2 from S. Stamkos to come out on top! Our backe up net minder Luis Domingue looked pretty sharp for not having seen much action since the return of Vassy. Next up we in game 2 of a back to back we travel to the Isle of Long to take on the 73 Islanders.

Tampa 35-8-2. 72pts.

Lets GO Lightning!!

Sounds like Seattle is getting a hockey team. Cool. I might get back into hockey. I do remember watch the Thunderbirds play back in the '90's. (Minor league)
  • Like 4

Sounds like Seattle is getting a hockey team. Cool. I might get back into hockey. I do remember watch the Thunderbirds play back in the '90's. (Minor league)

Seattle has been awarded the 32nd NHL team. So it is for sure! There is still no name or color scheme selected but the franchise is for sure! Also there is talk that Seattle will be chosen as the site for the all star game possibly the season after the inaugural one. So get ready to get back into :hockey: again :LOL:

• Like 2