What Song Will They Be Playing on Your Elevator Ride Down to Hell?

toymaker

Black eyed peas - my humps. Dumbest song ever. It bothers me it was published at all. At least for the video, Fergie is pretty to get away with it, I wouldn't want to see Louie Anderson - YIPE!! :unsure: Edited by librarian

There are too many to list succinctly, but one that’s close to the top of the list for me has to be Love Shack, by the B-52s. Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

There are too many to list succinctly, but one that’s close to the top of the list for me has to be Love Shack, by the B-52s.

Your tin roof's rusted! :P

maxresdefault.jpg

When I was 9 years old and first heard that song, I thought it was a Rolling Stones song. Fred sounded like Jagger to me for some reason and I was aware of them since Steel Wheels came out the same time.

• Like 1

Black eyed peas - my humps. Dumbest song ever. It bothers me it was published at all. At least for the video, Fergie is pretty to get away with it, I wouldn't want to see Louie Anderson - YIPE!! :unsure:

BEPs started out as a decent alternative hip hop band. They’ve been EDM white noise crap since Fergie joined.