Is it wrong to be upset with RUSH for not making a new album

Rush1978

Face Up?!! You're trying to sway him to Roll the Bones w/ FACE UP?!! :facepalm:

i was mad.....but i'm better cause i figure he's GOTTA be trolling now.

Mick

No im not trolling Its called Defending my favorite band

Your just so fast to insult Rush in nearly every post ive read from you, I think its odd

Sorry your embarrassed by your past comments on Rush :blush: Now you want to block my freedom of speech

Block him he said im a Rush hater Boo hoo

You make me laugh :joker:

All right, that's enough...now you're just milking it.

• Like 1

*sigh*

well...

that was fun.

Thanks for the laughs, Gents.

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 1

To be honest, I really couldn't give a f**k...IMO they haven't released anything truly worthy of the brand since 1987, and there's tons of other good music out there.

You must be kidding :moon:

Every RUSH album is equal and awesome

How is Roll The Bones anywhere near equal to Permanent Waves? That's baloney.

Agreed. Every Rush album is not equal. But, I do agree that every Rush album is awesome!

They are equal to me, I know every lyric and ever beat by heart, I could never pick one album that i had to listen to exclusively

Thats like picking which child i love most

But yes some are Better than others. I guess :crazy:

WHAT ARE YOU 6?????

guys.....i'm sorry i have not been this mad in a while.....hoho

Mick

Mick

Your a RUSH hater just face it, Go ahead and get MAD like i care :rage: :chickendance:

I cant imagine how many post that you have slandered RUSH in your 5 years on this forum,31 years later ive never insulted RUSH and i never will,

Go take some time to understand the albums that you say are not worthy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIZkwfv2P4

You are completely out of line and you're insulting one of the forum's most beloved and unique members for being honest about his feelings. Please stop.

Okay i will never insult this RUSH Hater again, Just read this bozos post, Nothing but hate for RUSH Amazing !!

If it takes insults towards RUSH to be a Beloved member than maybe i made a mistake joining

To be honest, I really couldn't give a f**k...IMO they haven't released anything truly worthy of the brand since 1987, and there's tons of other good music out there.

Agreed. Every Rush album is not equal. But, I do agree that every Rush album is awesome!

They are equal to me, I know every lyric and ever beat by heart, I could never pick one album that i had to listen to exclusively

WHAT ARE YOU 6?????

Mick

Mick

Your a RUSH hater just face it, Go ahead and get MAD like i care :rage: :chickendance:

I cant imagine how many post that you have slandered RUSH in your 5 years on this forum,31 years later ive never insulted RUSH and i never will,

Go take some time to understand the albums that you say are not worthy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIZkwfv2P4

You are completely out of line and you're insulting one of the forum's most beloved and unique members for being honest about his feelings. Please stop.

Okay i will never insult this RUSH Hater again, Just read this bozos post, Nothing but hate for RUSH Amazing !!

If it takes insults towards RUSH to be a Beloved member than maybe i made a mistake joining

Since there are adults here, you did.

Fortunately, it's correctable.

• Like 1

WHAT ARE YOU 6?????

Mick

Mick

Since there are adults here, you did.

Fortunately, it's correctable.

I see you have assumed control - solar federation

I will not speak my honest opinion any further

Sorry MICKEY Your # 1 :notworthy: Not really

It's all good guys.

no hard feelings.....really.

i just can't people are still actally responding to him.

opps......shit.

Mick

Trying to keep the feud going i see,

Dont contact me again and i will not post about you ever again. I clearly think your a huge poser and a lame RUSH Fan :7up:

The true fans love all that is :rush: and don't talk shit about them online, End of story

If they only read what you said about them :tsk:

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

Dont contact me again and i will not post about you ever again. I clearly think your a huge poser and a lame RUSH Fan :7up:

The true fans love all that is :rush: and don't talk shit about them online, End of story

If they read uncritical fanboi nonsense, I'd bet they wouldn't respect it. I'm pretty sure they realize they aren't infallible, as virtually everyone with a modicum of intellect or even life experience does.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

If they read uncritical fanboi nonsense, I'd bet they wouldn't respect it. I'm pretty sure they realize they aren't infallible, as virtually everyone with a modicum of intellect or even life experience does.

If you’ve ever heard HYF, you know they’re not infallible.

• Like 1

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

I clearly dont want to talk about this anymore. I did the right thing sticking up for my beloved RUSH

And no way would they like reading that they lost there mojo in 85 or that Geddy cant sing anymore. Ect.

Oh that neil is a PRICK and many more zingers in there direction, Go ahead and defend the WITCH

This shit is already ruining the vision i had of other RUSH fans, We take RUSH very seriously in this home. I think i will just rock out some rush like i always have

Smoke a joint with my wife and forget all about this Mick guy and this Witch hunt , He is nothing but a photo of Tom waits to me

Later days Willie mays ----

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

Hey now...HYF is my favorite album. But Vapor Trails on the other hand,..

• Like 2

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

this is me. LOVE HYF. I was upset they never played Prime Mover again live.

Mick

• Like 2

I thought a studio album, a goodbye like 'Abbey Road".

It's hard for me to believe Geddy and Lifesong wouldn't be interested in a project some day. The woods are filled with 60-80 year old rockstars still producing.

They did. Clockwork Angels is better than any album they released since at least 1984. Maybe even 1982.

No. With all due respect it isn't.

An Abbey Road type album is one on which there are no duds and one never tires of listening to...Clockwork Angels is not that album. Permanent Waves fits that bill way more, even if it isn't a goodbye album.

i don't like CA pretty much at all

Mick

You dont like clockwork angles. ? WHAT !!

No offense but why dont you join a forum for bands you actually enjoy

Ive heard you bad mouth RUSH 10 times since i joined this site 4 days ago

Clockwork Angles is a masterpiece --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wztuqskio8

Yes, posting a song from the album that someone doesn't like is gonna make them suddenly like it.

If you dont like this album

Your not a real Rush Fan dude

Paging JohnRodgers...

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

this is me. LOVE HYF. I was upset they never played Prime Mover again live.

Mick

I had always hoped for Second Nature.

• Like 2

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

Hush now, the parties over. Don't make me call the cops.

• Like 1

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

You like EVERY song by them??? Even Roll the Bones? You Bet Your Life?? Faithless??!? Good News First??!! Tai-freakin' Shan?!?! Wow. I mean, I love the Beatles but even I don't like EVERY song. I love Rush but a few songs are stinkers. Even Rush themselves have name checked certain songs as stinkers!

And lay off Mick. He's a good guy.

Edited by Wil1972
  • Like 3

so..............how are you all?

i just finished Sticking my Geddy Neil ana Alex voodoo dolls with pins.

and ate a baby.

cause ya know satan over here.

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

Mick

• Like 2

I clearly dont want to talk about this anymore. I did the right thing sticking up for my beloved RUSH

Yes, I'm sure your right.

Congratulations, they'll want to adopt you now. :dweez:

• Like 1

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

You like EVERY song by them??? Even Roll the Bones? You Bet Your Life?? Faithless??!? Good News First??!! Tai-freakin' Shan?!?! Wow. I mean, I love the Beatles but even I don't like EVERY song. I love Rush but a few songs are stinkers. Even Rush themselves have name Che bed certain songs as stinkers!

Thank you very much.

I try to be ya know when i'm not apparently hating EVERYTHING.

lol

Mick

• Like 2

It's all good guys.

opps......shit.

Mick

You like EVERY song by them??? Even Roll the Bones? You Bet Your Life?? Faithless??!? Good News First??!! Tai-freakin' Shan?!?! Wow. I mean, I love the Beatles but even I don't like EVERY song. I love Rush but a few songs are stinkers. Even Rush themselves have name Che bed certain songs as stinkers!

Thank you very much.

I try to be ya know when i'm not apparently hating EVERYTHING.

lol

Mick

You hateful evil person! Neil weeps for you.

• Like 1

i'm sure they have a shrine to him in their homes.

Mick

i'm sure they have a shrine to him in their homes.

Mick

Oh, indubitably.

At the very least!

• Like 1