Iron Maiden: The Other Singers (Blaze vs. Paul)

fraroc

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the "other singers" do you like more?

• Paul DiAnno
    • Blaze Bayley
    • Neither
    • Both
    • Who the f**k is an Iron Maiden anyway? (Yes, someone actually asked me this)

Paul Dianno easily, but he sang on much better albums. Blaze didn't stand a chance with Maiden; he was following Bruck F*cking Dickinson and many of the songs didn't suit his style or range for that matter. I kinda like X-Factor, and he absolutely nails it on Lord Of The Flies. Thank God Bruce is back, but best of luck to Blaze--even if he looks like some Victorian Era villain now (or Bernard Shaw from the X-Men's rival Hellfire Club).

Bernard Shaw...retired American journalist

Sebastian Shaw...energy absorbing mutant leader of the Hellfire Club

;)

He does look like Sebastian :yes:

Most of The X Factor does have good songs. Even Virtual 11 has some solid tracks. Blaze just gave the songs no life at all with the way he sings. Following one of the most lively and enthusiastic singers of all time in Dickinson is a huge task for anyone. Blaze's voice just wasn't the right fit.

HAHAHA!

I have the Japanese pressings of both these polished turds of white powder shite. Both are still sealed. GARBAGE!

Why’d you get them then you crazy bastard?! :LOL:

You’re like my old high school workmates in the late 80s who’d buy multiple copies of the same comic book just because the covers were different. Then the fools would keep all of them sealed in the plastic bags, never reading them! Their reasoning: “They’re gonna be valuable in the future!” Yeah, they’re worth a nickel each now! :LOL:

my dad's got multiple copies of mcfarlane's spiderman #1, the 90s x-men #1, other bargain bin specials. i dont think ive ever NOT seen them on a trip to the flea market

• Like 1

Most of The X Factor does have good songs. Even Virtual 11 has some solid tracks. Blaze just gave the songs no life at all with the way he sings. Following one of the most lively and enthusiastic singers of all time in Dickinson is a huge task for anyone. Blaze's voice just wasn't the right fit.

HAHAHA!

I have the Japanese pressings of both these polished turds of white powder shite. Both are still sealed. GARBAGE!

You’re like my old high school workmates in the late 80s who’d buy multiple copies of the same comic book just because the covers were different. Then the fools would keep all of them sealed in the plastic bags, never reading them! Their reasoning: “They’re gonna be valuable in the future!” Yeah, they’re worth a nickel each now! :LOL:

my dad's got multiple copies of mcfarlane's spiderman #1, the 90s x-men #1, other bargain bin specials. i dont think ive ever NOT seen them on a trip to the flea market

McFarlane...f**k. :LOL:

McFarlane and Liefeld were EXACTLY who I was thinking of when I posted. Respectively, they’re the Roland Emmerich and Michael Bay of the comic book world back then :LOL:

The only thing of value from either McFarlane or Liefeld was the HBO animated series of McFarlane’s Spawn in the late 90s

HAHAHA!

McFarlane...f**k. :LOL:

McFarlane and Liefeld were EXACTLY who I was thinking of when I posted. Respectively, they’re the Roland Emmerich and Michael Bay of the comic book world back then :LOL:

The only thing of value from either McFarlane or Liefeld was the HBO animated series of McFarlane’s Spawn in the late 90s

Rob "f***ed Up Feet, Mad Pouches" Liefeld! I look at his artwork when I need a laugh.

• Like 1

Paul was a million times better than Blaze. The fans used to spit on Blaze at concerts. Two of my exes were named Paul.
  • Like 1

Blaze was awful, just listen to Fortunes of War. Man, those albums suck. Paul all day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15BI50hO34E&sns=em

Yeah, that’s pretty unenjoyable

PURE SHITE. PASS.

Strangely enough, the lower voice suits him much better. I'd rather listen to this than him attempting The Trooper, to be honest....that was tough to listen to.

Paul Dianno easily, but he sang on much better albums. Blaze didn't stand a chance with Maiden; he was following Bruck F*cking Dickinson and many of the songs didn't suit his style or range for that matter. I kinda like X-Factor, and he absolutely nails it on Lord Of The Flies. Thank God Bruce is back, but best of luck to Blaze--even if he looks like some Victorian Era villain now (or Bernard Shaw from the X-Men's rival Hellfire Club).

Bernard Shaw...retired American journalist

Sebastian Shaw...energy absorbing mutant leader of the Hellfire Club

;)

He does look like Sebastian :yes:

Thanks for the correction. I knew that probably wasn't right when I was typing it in. I'm just saying, if they reboot The X-Men, Blaze might want to consider auditioning. :blaze:
  • Like 1