2018 MLB Season Thread

The Analog Cub

Pederson and Puig go deep to give the Dodgers an early lead against the Giants, and a late rally seals the deal in a 10-5 victory. Pederson's tater was his 8th lead-off homer of the season in just 56 chances.

Cards beat the Cubs, so this thing is coming down to the wire.

Yes, my man-crush on Christian Yelich is fully in effect. Every Brewer fan is feeling it.....!! :LOL:

What a year this young man is having. He could be the National League's first Triple Crown winner since 1937!

86e9cacc-491e-44e2-a8ed-34edbbc46ed2-GAN_20180929_lbm_bs5_083.JPG?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

ba4a0d9e-0605-4828-84bb-3e08847afea6-AP_Tigers_Brewers_Baseball.5.jpg?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Yes, my man-crush on Christian Yelich is fully in effect. Every Brewer fan is feeling it.....!! :LOL:

What a year this young man is having. He could be the National League's first Triple Crown winner since 1937!

86e9cacc-491e-44e2-a8ed-34edbbc46ed2-GAN_20180929_lbm_bs5_083.JPG?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

ba4a0d9e-0605-4828-84bb-3e08847afea6-AP_Tigers_Brewers_Baseball.5.jpg?width=520&height=390&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Wow. Very impressive. Ill be watching the races in rhe NL this day. Ive been so obsessed with the A’s lately I’ve been forgetting theres a whole other league happening.

Wow. Very impressive. Ill be watching the races in rhe NL this day. Ive been so obsessed with the A’s lately I’ve been forgetting theres a whole other league happening.

The NL has been the better race, with Chicago, St Louis, LA, Colorado and Milwaukee having to grind it out. Some great games.

Game 163 for Dodgers-Rockies

Game 163 for Brewers-Cubs

I should call in sick tomorrow, so I can scream at the Brewers, starting at 12:05 pm, CST......:LOL:

• Like 2

I should call in sick tomorrow, so I can scream at the Brewers, starting at 12:05 pm, CST...... :LOL:

Yes, so weird and fun that there are two back to back tiebreakers! I was going to seal the concrete front steps tomorrow (long story) but I think I'll watch baseball instead! :LOL:

• Like 1

I should call in sick tomorrow, so I can scream at the Brewers, starting at 12:05 pm, CST...... :LOL:

I'm recording them both. Go Brewers!

I got home from work today, turned on the DVR, and watched the game.

The recording STOPPED in the 8th inning.......... :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

• Like 1

I got home from work today, turned on the DVR, and watched the game.

The recording STOPPED in the 8th inning.......... :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Mine too, LOL.

Congrats to the Brewers! :dweez:

And the Dodgers, too!!!

:cheerleader:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Sure glad that I didn't buy that expensive ticket for the Brewers' playoff game on Friday.

Game starts at 3:15 pm.

I get off work at 2:15 pm.

I live three hours away from Miller Park...... :LOL:

2018 National League Divisional Playoff Series

Milwaukee Brewers v. Colorado Rockies

This Just In: Ryan Braun tries to score from 2nd base on a wild pitch, gets tagged out easily, and is called a DUMBASS by all of Wisconsin.... :rage:

This Just In: Ryan Braun tries to score from 2nd base on a wild pitch, gets tagged out easily, and is called a DUMBASS by all of Wisconsin.... :rage:

But CHRISTIAN YELICH makes it all better...... BOOM! 1st pitch 2-run BOMB.....

Brewers 2

Rockies 0

Brewers 2

Rockies 0

Mind you, Moose bites can be pretty nasty..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Brewers 3

Rockies 2 (10 innings)

Brewers 2

Rockies 0

Mind you, Moose bites can be pretty nasty..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Brewers 3

Rockies 2 (10 innings)

Great game! Congrats!

How bout dem Dodgers?

2018 National League Divisional Playoff Series - Game 2

Brewers 4

Rockies 0

wQUO8LX.jpg

Edited by Principled Man

Masahiro Tanaka, pitcher for the Yankees, was struggling a bit last night. Ron Darling, the TBS announcer, was describing Tanaka's situation:

“A little chink in the armor for Tanaka here. It’s the first inning where he’s lost a little of his control...."

As sure as the sun will come up today, the really stupid Twitter crowd got all outraged. Darling was informed about it, of course, and he felt it necessary to apologize after the game.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Like 1

Masahiro Tanaka, pitcher for the Yankees, was struggling a bit last night. Ron Darling, the TBS announcer, was describing Tanaka's situation:

“A little chink in the armor for Tanaka here. It’s the first inning where he’s lost a little of his control...."

As sure as the sun will come up today, the really stupid Twitter crowd got all outraged. Darling was informed about it, of course, and he felt it necessary to apologize after the game.

:eyeroll:

What a world.

On the bright side, what a game between the Braves and the Dodgers!

Darling is himself part Chinese I believe.