Could The Drum Fill By Phil Collins In The Classic Track "In The Air Tonight" Be Better Than Any Neil Peart Fill?

RUSHHEAD666

Phil and his fill, FTB! As has already been mentioned in this thread, get into some Brand X, particularly the first two albums, Unorthodox Behavior and Moroccan Roll.

Absolutely!

Yet!

"I Cannot Believe It's True!"

This song came on my Apple Music Mix today on my commute.

I'm really not a big Phil solo album guy but I do have the first three on my phone. Deluxe versions.

I think this is a great song. Slick and in the pocket drumming groove.

I think Phil Collins gets the short end of the stick because he sold out to pop and shit love ballads.

The guy has been laughing all the way to the bank for decades.

I love Phil Collins even if he turned out to be a powder puff drummer.

He should be in the Modern Drummer Hall Of Fame.

Signed,

RUSH

Mayweather used it .. so ....no leave it

Glad I didn't pay a red cent for that fight. Of course Maywether was going to win. FIXED.

Signed,

Donald Trump

OK, let's have a rematch, only this time instead of that Marquis of Queensbury shit, let's use the Unified MMA rules and see how long Monkey Mayweather lasts. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

OK, let's have a rematch, only this time instead of that Marquis of Queensbury shit, let's use the Unified MMA rules and see how long Monkey Mayweather lasts.

'Monkey' Mayweather. No need for the racism mate.

Mayweather has never claimed to be a MMA fighter, yet McGregor spent months mouthing off about how he was going KTFO Mayweather.

And got schooled :LOL:

Edited by thirteen
  • Like 1

i never considered this but damn it, Phil did nail in the air tonight. Hard to beat

Absolutely.

The song is also based on a true story. If memory serves me correctly. Phil actually did see someone kill a person by a swimming pool.

Interesting. I'd always interpreted the song to be about him meeting the guy who was screwing his wife.

Edited by JARG

Glad I didn't pay a red cent for that fight. Of course Maywether was going to win. FIXED.

Signed,

Donald Trump

OK, let's have a rematch, only this time instead of that Marquis of Queensbury shit, let's use the Unified MMA rules and see how long Monkey Mayweather lasts.

Hahaha! It figures Mayweahter won. He just wore McGregor out. I have no interest in boxing anymore. The good old days are gone!

Love,

Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Sugar Ray Leonard, George Foreman, and MIKE F'N TYSON

Signed,

Donald Trump

Hahaha! It figures Mayweahter won. He just wore McGregor out. I have no interest in boxing anymore. The good old days are gone!

Love,

Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Sugar Ray Leonard, George Foreman, and MIKE F'N TYSON

Earl don't know shit about boxing.

Signed,

Marvin Hagler.