Best hair piece, syrup rug in rock n roll

You all know Elton had plugs/full replacement right? He's not wearing a rug. Think Hetfield had it don too. Doesn't work for everyone but when it does it looks great.

Btw, I'm 6'6" and 60 years old and still have all mine (albeit it's getting very gray) so I'm not feeling the rain first. :D

• Like 3

You all know Elton had plugs/full replacement right? He's not wearing a rug. Think Hetfield had it don too. Doesn't work for everyone but when it does it looks great.

Btw, I'm 6'6" and 60 years old and still have all mine (albeit it's getting very gray) so I'm not feeling the rain first. :D

Wow! You're 6'6"?

What is TRF? Land of the giants?

Do you feel the frost? :D Thats a mighty height, does listening to rush encourage height increase?

Edited by condemned2bfree
  • Like 1

Do you feel the frost? :D Thats a mighty height, does listening to rush encourage height increase?

Yeah, that's a good question. Why are most of our men so tall?

First - if we had a TRF meet up, I would certainly be one of the shorter males in the room. But I think I would be one of the least follically challenged! I am 44, but still have plenty of hair. It is sad that my current place of employment will not allow me to grow my hair out like it used to be at one time. I could still rock the long hair. I am no Treeduck but then, who is??
  • Like 2

"Folically challenged" :LOL:

"Sir, I see you are folically challenged!"

So I wonder if that's considered a handicap per ADA guidelines. If so, I need my parking space plaque.
  • Like 2

Because no one can refute it. I could say I was 6'10" and who is going to challenge me since I've not knowingly met any of you? Men often overstate their height.

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 1

Because no one can refute it. I could say I was 6'10" and who is going to challenge me since I've not knowingly met any of you? Men often overstate their height.

:o :o :o :o :o

Ford, are you saying that they may be lying????????????????

:o :o :o :o :o

Edited by Lorraine

Men exaggerating size, say it aint so :LOL:

• Like 1

"Folically challenged" :LOL:

"Sir, I see you are folically challenged!"

So I wonder if that's considered a handicap per ADA guidelines. If so, I need my parking space plaque.

Haha!

• Like 1