Stones VS Bowie album?

Texas King

Stones VS Bowie album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Stones VS Bowie album?

• Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet
    • David Bowie - Hunky Dory

Rolling Stones is probably the most overrated rock band in the world, in my opinion. I do not like them at all.

David Bowie, I like some of his classic albums.

So my answer is, Bowie gets the vote.

What about The Beatles or Led Zeppelin??

I like and listen to both of those bands. But they are not in this poll, so why you ask?

Because they are good, but still more overrated than The Rolling Stones.

Beatles and Zep over rated?? Insanity. They are the 2 best bands of the rock era. Hands down. End of discussion.

I think they are amazing bands, but they are way to overplayed, way more than The Rolling Stones imo.

Yeah but who's overplaying them, you? If so STOP. Stop and listen to something else. If it's the radio, there's an off switch, there's a tuner with hundreds of channels, use them.

Perfect response. Let no one ever complain something has been overplayed ever again. Lol.

Rolling Stones is probably the most overrated rock band in the world, in my opinion. I do not like them at all.

I like and listen to both of those bands. But they are not in this poll, so why you ask?

Beatles and Zep over rated?? Insanity. They are the 2 best bands of the rock era. Hands down. End of discussion.

I think they are amazing bands, but they are way to overplayed, way more than The Rolling Stones imo.

Yeah but who's overplaying them, you? If so STOP. Stop and listen to something else. If it's the radio, there's an off switch, there's a tuner with hundreds of channels, use them.

Perfect response. Let no one ever complain something has been overplayed ever again. Lol.

I think it was more of an observation than a complaint. And turning it off doesn't un-play it from the radio, does it?
  • Like 2

And what number determines "overplayed"? The songs from these two groups are played more than probably every other band/musician for a reason. People want to hear the songs from the Beatles and Zep.

So should we the listening public be subjected to hearing shitty music from shitty bands instead of hearing a great tune from Zep or the Beatles. I think not!

• Like 2

I think it was more of an observation than a complaint. And turning it off doesn't un-play it from the radio, does it?

So what, if you're not hearing it you don't give a shit do you?

• Like 1

Depends. In a situation where radio is the only music, heavy rotation material can be annoying.
  • Like 1

Depends. In a situation where radio is the only music, heavy rotation material can be annoying.

Change the channel until the overplayed songs are not being played.

• Like 2

Change the channel until the overplayed songs are not being played.

That's annoying.

Lol.

My thoughts exactly!