Your most fave movie villain?

Texas King

I'm going to turn to TV for mine, but my all time favorite villain:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tr3ia8nvGSQ/TsRn6lDif-I/AAAAAAAAAyU/9dB5qU-ybNw/s1600/Christopher%2BHeyerdahl%2Bas%2BThe%2BSwede.jpg

The journey of the Swede through Hell on Wheels is the finest part of the series. He is the ultimate mirror to Cullen Bohannon, twisted, cruel, evil, insane... but still very human to the core.

• Like 2

I'm going to turn to TV for mine, but my all time favorite villain:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tr3ia8nvGSQ/TsRn6lDif-I/AAAAAAAAAyU/9dB5qU-ybNw/s1600/Christopher%2BHeyerdahl%2Bas%2BThe%2BSwede.jpg

The journey of the Swede through Hell on Wheels is the finest part of the series. He is the ultimate mirror to Cullen Bohannon, twisted, cruel, evil, insane... but still very human to the core.

He creeped my wife out.

My wife and I watched a bunch of Hitchcock movies about a year ago and this was one of them. I'd never seen the whole thing.

This is an unbelievably entertaining movie! I had no idea Cary Grant was so funny.

• Like 2

My wife and I watched a bunch of Hitchcock movies about a year ago and this was one of them. I'd never seen the whole thing.

This is an unbelievably entertaining movie! I had no idea Cary Grant was so funny.

Yeah he always had that knack. You need to see him in another Hitchcock thriller To Catch a Thief with Grace Kelly if you haven't seen it.

• Like 3

Yeah he always had that knack. You need to see him in another Hitchcock thriller To Catch a Thief with Grace Kelly if you haven't seen it.

I think it's one of the few that I haven't yet. I remember we watched the one with the giant scene in Albert Hall with the orchestra, Strangers on a Train, The one with Uncle Charlie (one of my favorites), Psycho of course, Vertigo, Rear Window, Rebecca, and North By Northwest. There may have been 1 or 2 more we saw I don't remember offhand.

I think it's one of the few that I haven't yet. I remember we watched the one with the giant scene in Albert Hall with the orchestra, Strangers on a Train, The one with Uncle Charlie (one of my favorites), Psycho of course, Vertigo, Rear Window, Rebecca, and North By Northwest. There may have been 1 or 2 more we saw I don't remember offhand.

Have you seen The Birds?