If Rush tour again?

Steve Smith

What the hell makes you think that you know more about me than the band please Eagle???? I was listening to 2112 and learning it on guitar when you were wetting your pants as a little girl to Donny Osmond and The Jackson Five!!!!!!

What? Did you watch the documentary? Have you seen and read the interviews? I offered a suggestion and you jump down my throat?

I started playing bass in 1975 and to Rush in 1977 so chill out. Wow.

• Like 4

What the hell makes you think that you know more about me than the band please Eagle???? I was listening to 2112 and learning it on guitar when you were wetting your pants as a little girl to Donny Osmond and The Jackson Five!!!!!!

Donny Osmond was never in the Jackson Five. The Jacksons were Jehovas Witnesses, and Donny Osmond was a Moron. But nice flame!

They are "done as a band" are they?

Keith Richards was quoted as saying that "Sgt Pepper" was a pile of crap.

I would say that Keith Richards is the worst most talentless piece of shit that ever picked up a guitar. Bill Wyman was a talentess disgusting paedophile who should have been hung, Jagger is a talentless tosser who wobbles around like he is trying to squeeze through a narrow door. Charlie Watts is f***ing crap. Brian Jones was a druggie. Mick Taylor had talent and wrote all of their decent songs 69 to 75. Ronnie Wood was good in the "Faces" but shit in the Rolling Stones.

That is it

You should take some time and go through the old threads in the On The Lighted Stage and R40 subforums. Interesting stuff and would help you catch up on what has been discussed and why.

I personally believe they are done as a band. Time Stand Still was a goodbye documentary from the band to us, and the best explanation as to why there will be no more Rush.

I see Gedd developing equipment with Tech 21 for "new projects", checking basses at shops like a teenager and Alex also working with Gibson on new guitars....there seems to be a reason beyond cash grabbing....I hope :unsure:

Donny Osmond was never in the Jackson Five. The Jacksons were Jehovas Witnesses, and Donny Osmond was a Moron. But nice flame!

:LOL:

You should take some time and go through the old threads in the On The Lighted Stage and R40 subforums. Interesting stuff and would help you catch up on what has been discussed and why.

I personally believe they are done as a band. Time Stand Still was a goodbye documentary from the band to us, and the best explanation as to why there will be no more Rush.

I see Gedd developing equipment with Tech 21 for "new projects", checking basses at shops like a teenager and Alex also working with Gibson on new guitars....there seems to be a reason beyond cash grabbing....I hope :unsure:

I think Geddy is a collector. He seems to like picking up rare and unusual instruments. Just like he collects the baseball memorabilia.

• Like 1

She just suggested you go here( links below ) to catch up on what long-time posters have already discussed, not that you don't have a background.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/100023-an-assessment-of-future-touring-prospects/

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/96844-neils-replacement/

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/95328-alex-whatever-this-tour-is-its-not-the-end-of-the-band/

As for a replacement? This guy:

giphy.gif

:cheers:

• Like 1

Dave Lombardo would be a much better choice if Alex and Ged decided to form a new band. Very versatile player, huge Rush fan (Mike Portnoy self admittedly stopped listening to Rush around 1982) He'd be a great fit.

I know a guy who knows a guy, and he was told by another guy who knows another guy that Ged and Alex are going to tour doing lounge versions of Rush tunes, with Neil's parts pre-programmed into a rinky-dink 80's Casio keyboard.

They're going to take requests and everything. And a raffle. Every night. 5 tickets for the price of 4.

First prize? A PONY!!!! They have loads of ponies to give away. Some breeding program they were involved with went WAY wrong. Pony hot sauce is damn potent.

They're all named Li'l Pratt, by the way.

Surprised Rushisaband hasn't picked up on this.

I know a guy who knows a guy, and he was told by another guy who knows another guy that Ged and Alex are going to tour doing lounge versions of Rush tunes, with Neil's parts pre-programmed into a rinky-dink 80's Casio keyboard.

They're going to take requests and everything. And a raffle. Every night. 5 tickets for the price of 4.

First prize? A PONY!!!! They have loads of ponies to give away. Some breeding program they were involved with went WAY wrong. Pony hot sauce is damn potent.

3791668676_020e28cc53_z.jpg?zz=1

• Like 1

Yay! Dwarf House Ponies. They're a bitch to breed too.

• Like 2

Yay! Dwarf House Ponies. They're a bitch to breed too.

Aye! :16ton:

A guy named Dale Carnegie wrote a book called "How To Win Friends & Influence People".

A pretty good read.

• Like 1