Current Yes Lineup...

tx_rush

Eddie Van Halen is going to play bass!

What happened to Wolfie? :P

He ate his own bass and so Eddie had to fill in using his guitar.

That explains it.

I saw Yes in 2013 and I thought they were great! Jon Davison does a really good job singing. :]

I haven't seen them since, though.

And Alan White is still in the band, so it's not just Steve Howe.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input folks. My excitement level is low, but my inlaws are in town that weekend, so I will probably go just as an excuse to get out of the house ;)

I saw Yes in 2013 and I thought they were great! Jon Davison does a really good job singing. :]

White is still in the band, but is he playing? He was out for quite a while with a back injury.

White is still in the band, but is he playing? He was out for quite a while with a back injury.

As far as I know, he's back with them. He rejoined the band for the Japanese tour a couple months ago.

I'll weigh in on this since I'm a pretty big Yes fan(I've seen them more times by far than any other band yes that includes Rush).

Anyway, I saw them two times since Jon left. In 2011 I saw them with Syx opening. Styx blew them off the stage. Then I saw them in 2015 right after Chris Squire passed away. They were good and better than in 2011 but still I have seen them much better in the past. It was obvious they were still healing from Squire's passing. Also, Alan wasn't hitting the drums very hard and you could barely hear him. Other than that they were pretty good. That was the last time I saw them. I passed on seeing them last year and saw ARW instead. ARW were very good. I enjoyed it a lot. I would say ARW were better than the last two times I saw Yes proper but not as good as Yes in 2004(probably the best year for them as far as me seeing them live). I'm too young to have been into them in the 70's and so I didn't see them live until the late 80's(Big Generator tour). Still, one of my all time favorite bands. I would say see ARW instead of Yes but if Yes tickets aren't too expensive or if someone else is paying then by all means go.