Rush Album In Pre Production!!

robertkincaid96

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 20 2006, 01:48 PM)
i didn't see geddy at the game yesterday AND they were playing the yankees. so they must be working yes.gif

well thats a good sign. Bad that he missed a Blue Jays game. But good that they're making grrreat progress!!

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 20 2006, 02:48 PM)
i didn't see geddy at the game yesterday AND they were playing the yankees. so they must be working yes.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking when I caught some of the game.

I *HOPE* that's why he missed the game!!! (and not that he's off in France drinking wine.....)

laugh.gif

I'd like to have the keyboards and synths back. I missed them in Vapor Trails. More stylistically influenced songs would be nice too, ala Signals. But no epics unless they really want to do another epic.

I actually like the keyboards, especially in Power Windows, Presto and Signals.

I do hope the production is better than Vapor Trails. I find it difficult to listen to. A few real gems on there though.

2.gif

I think that Alex is going to bombard us with more riffs and lead parts than for a long time.

I can't wait for the album and tour! I hope to see them both in IN (state of my best friend) and the UK (My home). common001.gif

I hope they will be performing Free Will and Natural Science on this tour.

QUOTE (OzzMosiz @ Apr 24 2006, 02:36 PM)
I actually like the keyboards, especially in Power Windows, Presto and Signals.

I do hope the production is better than Vapor Trails. I find it difficult to listen to. A few real gems on there though.

I love the keyboards! 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Apr 30 2006, 07:22 AM)
I think it would be cool if they actually used keyboards on this next album..but not like go crazy with them...just use them how they used them in moving pictures.

If you read interviews from the 90s all the way up trough VT era, the boys have all but stated that they are done with keyboards. In the Counterparts chapter of Contents Under Pressure, Geddy said that after Roll the Bones they had pretty much stretched them to their limit. So I would highly doubt that they would start using them again.

QUOTE (Spike @ Apr 21 2006, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 20 2006, 02:48 PM)

That's exactly what I was thinking when I caught some of the game.

I *HOPE* that's why he missed the game!!! (and not that he's off in France drinking wine.....)

laugh.gif

we were right! NeilFinal.gif

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Apr 21 2006, 02:29 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 20 2006, 01:48 PM)

well thats a good sign. Bad that he missed a Blue Jays game. But good that they're making grrreat progress!!

rush have answered our prayers with spiritual music! ohmy.gif

If they didn't use keyboards after RTB, then somebody explain to me why Resist opens with a piano line?

I would honestly like it if they used keyboards on the new album to about the same extent they were used on PeW.

is your keyboard broken?

hahaha

smile.gif

Neil talks about renting out a small recording studio in Toronto for the month of May.

How many small recording studios are there in Toronto?

How many of them have been rented out for the month of May?

QUOTE (wibblet @ May 15 2006, 01:26 PM)
Neil talks about renting out a small recording studio in Toronto for the month of May.

How many small recording studios are there in Toronto?

How many of them have been rented out for the month of May?

why would they get a studio if they haven't finished the songs? neil is trying to throw you off and after you get tired, he will rent the studio...in june yes.gif

Archived