Summer of 2017 - Queen / Adam Lambert tours

custom55

I'll go. I heard the last tour was great... Anybody here confirm that ?

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT 2017 tour dates:

Jun. 23 - Phoenix, AZ @ Gila River Arena

Jun. 24 - Las Vegas, NV @ T-Mobile Arena

Jun. 26 - Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl

Jun. 29 - San Jose, CA @ SAP Center

Jul. 01 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

Jul. 02 - Vancouver, BC @ Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena

Jul. 04 - Edmonton, AB @ Rogers Place

Jul. 06 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center Arena

Jul. 08 - Omaha, NE @ CenturyLink Center

Jul. 09 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Jul. 13 - Chicago, IL @ United Center

Jul. 14 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center

Jul. 17 - Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre

Jul. 18 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre

Jul. 20 - Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills

Jul. 21 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena

Jul. 23 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena

Jul. 25 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

Jul. 26 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

Jul. 28 - New York, NY @ Barclays Center

Jul. 30 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center

Jul. 31 - Washington D.C. @ Verizon Center

Aug. 02 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena

Aug. 04 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center

Aug. 05 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queen-adam-lambert-announce-summer-2017-north-american-tour/#3HyUJgPBbe6ebsby.99

• Like 1

I saw them when they came to sweden (at first row). And Brian May is always the best guitar player in the world. But that Lambert... he was terrible bad. He have no place on the stage together with 2 legends. (May and Taylor).

I saw the Queen + Paul Rodgers tour as well. And I think that tour was a lot better!

• Like 1

OH MY HOLY SWISS CHEESE NUTS YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT EVER SINCE I HAD TO GIVE UP A FREE TICKET TO SEE THIS FROM MY BEST FRIEND IN 2014 BECAUSE I'D ALREADY PAID TO BE AT A SAXOPHONE CAMP THAT WEEK AND IT WAS THE WORST FEELING TO KNOW THAT SHE WENT AND I DIDN'T GET TO AND SHE HAD TO TAKE HER OLDER BROTHER INSTEAD OF ME THE BIGGEST QUEEN FAN SHE KNOWS AND OH MY HOLY SWISS CHEESE NUTS I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO GO TO SEE THIS OR ELSE I MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE GUITARIST! MY SECOND FAVORITE DRUMMER! THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN TASTEFULLY DO FREDDIE'S PARTS JUSTICE WITHOUT BEING A COMPLETE RIPOFF OR EMBARRASING!!! SOME RANDOM DUD ON BASS WHO WILL PROBABLY BE AWESOME AS WELL!!! MY FAVORITE SONGS IN THE WORD!!!!! I HAVE TO GO!!!!!

I'M TELLING MY DAD RIGHT NOW. I WON'T SPEND ANOTHER DIME OF THE MONEY I MAKE AT WORK THIS SEMESTER, WONT BUY ANY NEW MUSIC IF I HAVE TO, SO I CAN GET TICKETS TO THIS!!!!

THANK YOU, GOD!

:D :D :D :D

DAD SAYS WE CAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CURRENTLY REGISTERING FOR THE NEWSLETTER SO I CAN GET PRESALE CODES AND STUFF

AHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Dad and I are buying tix for Nashville today. Never been to Nashville, so it'd be cool if we could tour the sights a little bit too.

TICKETS ARE SO EXPENSIVE GAH

but it's okay, if I can enjoy Rush and Coldplay up in the nosebleeds, Queen + AL will be no different

WOOOHOOO!!!!!

• Like 2

Dad and I are buying tix for Nashville today. Never been to Nashville, so it'd be cool if we could tour the sights a little bit too.

but it's okay, if I can enjoy Rush and Coldplay up in the nosebleeds, Queen + AL will be no different

WOOOHOOO!!!!!

So have you seen them yet? If so, what did you think?

I saw them when they came to sweden (at first row). And Brian May is always the best guitar player in the world. But that Lambert... he was terrible bad. He have no place on the stage together with 2 legends. (May and Taylor).

I saw the Queen + Paul Rodgers tour as well. And I think that tour was a lot better!

Paul Rodgers is still a great singer. :yes: He is one of my favourites.

WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Lol, sorry no. The concert's in August. I will be sure to update here right before and right after the concert though and give all the details I can. GAAAAHHHHH!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Lol, sorry no. The concert's in August. I will be sure to update here right before and right after the concert though and give all the details I can. GAAAAHHHHH!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!

All right, cool. I would also appreciate it if you send me a private message telling me what you thought about it. Since I will probably miss if you write in this thread.

• Like 1

Not to be a dumbass, but who is adam lambert? I could google but i will rely on you instead. Should i know him

His big break was on American Idol, where he finished 2nd. He went on to become the first openly gay artist to top the Billboard 200 when his 2nd album debuted at #1 (his debut album had debuted at #3).

220px-AdamLambert-Queen-Houston_7-9-14.jpg

• Like 2

Not to be a dumbass, but who is adam lambert? I could google but i will rely on you instead. Should i know him

His big break was on American Idol, where he finished 2nd. He went on to become the first openly gay artist to top the Billboard 200 when his 2nd album debuted at #1 (his debut album had debuted at #3).

Gotcha, thanks. I guess maybe i should have known that, but such is life

• Like 1

Gotcha, thanks. I guess maybe i should have known that, but such is life

He's really not a huge superstar, so no big deal. Perhaps more significantly though, while he was on American Idol, he sang Queen songs with Brian and Roger, and proved to everyone that he is actually capable of doing Freddie's role justice. A few years later, the guys decided to call him up and ask if he'd want to front a Queen tour, and he's been doing so ever since.

• Like 1

OMWSCN OMWSCN

OH MY HOLY SWISS CHEESE NUTS

IT'S TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Queen without Freddie Mercury just isn't Queen.

correct, but Brian May, Roger Taylor, and Adam Lambert is the slightly lesser known band

Queen + Adam Lambert

who are awesome in their own right for bringing the legacy of Queen to new and old fans around the world and living up to Freddie's request that "THE SHOW MUST GO ON"

:D

• Like 1

The setlist is good (what else would it be), but the lack of any real deep cuts sucks. At least bust out one song that takes everyone by surprise instead of playing pretty much the same songs they play every time they tour.

Get Down, Make Love + Who Wants To Live Forever

Can they PLEASE do innuendo with Adam Lambert?

He'd slay it (in a good way I mean), I hope they pull it out next time around, too (if there is a next time).