Happy Anniversary Your Lion!

Lorraine

Congrats young man!! :haz: :7up: :guitar: :cheers:

Thanks troutman! Great choice!!! :guitar: I'll give it a spin as soon as this album has finished :ebert:

• Like 1

:cheers: :guitar: :ebert: :yay:

:wub: :givebeer: Happy 7th Anniversary, Yuor_Lnio! :givebeer: :wub: :yay: :ebert: :guitar: :cheers:

:cheers: :hug2: :wub: :yay: :ebert: Thankyou Bbyatca! :) :hug2: :cheers: :wub: :ebert:

• Like 1

A man, well more than a man, a god , a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of congratulations sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare post on the same thread with him

:gumby:

• Like 1

A man, well more than a man, a god , a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of congratulations sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare post on the same thread with him

Are you an encydopaedia salesman? If I let you in you'll sell me encyclopaedias. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Cheers :cheers:

• Like 1

But you have posted in the same thread as him? :huh:

He was probably sealed in a pit of his own filth at the time, though

He was probably sealed in a pit of his own filth at the time, though

Aye! :16ton:

Happy Anniversary mate. :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3Cjr32QyI

Awesome. Always loved Soul Sacrifice since I first saw the Woodstock movie as a kid. :guitar:

Cheers Grey :cheers:

• Like 1

:clap: Lion, I wish you a Great Seventh Anniversary!! :rush:

It's special! :hail:

Thankyou rhyv :) :hail:

Happy anniversary to one of our very finest! Your_Lion, you're among the wonderful people who make me glad to be a part of this community. Congratulations on seven years of posts that showcase your kindness, humour, and musical prowess! :cheers: :hug2:
  • Like 1