2112 day 2016!

greyfriar

I have never heard this album.

Is this band like Canadian or something??

http://liveland.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/rush2112.jpg

Who, us? Japanese.

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

I wrote a 4000 word essay on this earlier in the year. I had to stop and go back and rewrite most of it like four times cuz I couldn't seem to keep it down to 4000. Given total freedom...it might've been the size of a small book. Anyway, with the concession that Cygnus X-1 (Book I) is my favorite Rush song ever, 2112 is the best thing they ever did. It's the best thing most bands never did. It's the stuff of legend.
  • Like 4

I wrote a 4000 word essay on this earlier in the year. I had to stop and go back and rewrite most of it like four times cuz I couldn't seem to keep it down to 4000. Given total freedom...it might've been the size of a small book. Anyway, with the concession that Cygnus X-1 (Book I) is my favorite Rush song ever, 2112 is the best thing they ever did. It's the best thing most bands never did. It's the stuff of legend.

Entre!!!!!

Please send me your essay in a PM!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME!!!! I want to read it.

• Like 1

Entre!!!!!

Please send me your essay in a PM!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME!!!! I want to read it.

I can do you one better. I can make a topic of it. I finally got my diploma from the IB, which means they can't do anything about me posting it online, though I doubt they would anyway. So let me just see what I can do...

It's no coincidence that I picked this date to register here, 7 years ago http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif
  • Like 4

Happy 2112! At my desk at the day job, side A is almost done, co-workers are annoyed by the beautiful racket coming out of my speakers. To them its nothing new, its just a waste of time. Another ploy to help destroy the common ways of work, it doesn't fit the plan (of the day)

Ok, enough of that lol! About to begin side B. Hope they're ready to go to Bangkok and the Twilight Zone!

• Like 4

I have never heard this album.

Is this band like Canadian or something??

No doubt eh

• Like 1