How High Is Your Psychological IQ ??

Lucas

Not bad for a KISS fan

Your psychological I.Q. is 200!

200 is the highest score! You're practically a psychologist! You answered every question correctly, showing a deep knowledge and strong grasp of psychological concepts. You're intelligent, educated and intuitive. You have unmeasurable genius when it comes to psychology. We don't think it would be unreasonable if you started asking people to call you "Doctor"!

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/be8bcaab-be43-4da0-a7a8-b178beeaf442/667716ea-cd18-41ed-bf2b-9b24b5f979c1.jpg

• Like 4

Your score is brilliant, showing a deep understanding of human psychology. You have a rare understanding of human behavior and you know more about psychology than the vast majority of those around you. Trust your instincts and never hesitate to fall back on your impressive knowledge. You know what you're talking about!

• Like 1

Your psychological I.Q. is 160! WOW!

Your score is brilliant, showing a deep understanding of human psychology. You have a rare understanding of human behavior and you know more about psychology than the vast majority of those around you. Trust your instincts and never hesitate to fall back on your impressive knowledge. You know what you're talking about!

• Like 1

Wasn't expecting this . . . these must be bogus quizzes!

200 is the highest score! You're practically a psychologist! You answered every question correctly, showing a deep knowledge and strong grasp of psychological concepts. You're intelligent, educated and intuitive. You have unmeasurable genius when it comes to psychology. We don't think it would be unreasonable if you started asking people to call you "Doctor"!

I guessed on quite a number of them. I'm going to try taking it again.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

Not bad for a KISS fan

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/be8bcaab-be43-4da0-a7a8-b178beeaf442/667716ea-cd18-41ed-bf2b-9b24b5f979c1.jpg

Curiously, I've got the same result.

• Like 1