Everyone likes my goatee but me...

toymaker

Maybe we ought to hire ourselves out as troubleshooters. :)

We can put advertisements on select blogs and news sites - Have troubles? Life has gotten you down? In a dilemma? We have your answer! Contact TRF Trouble Shooters for solutions to life's ups and downs. You won't be sorry! Satisfaction guaranteed!!

And then we can have satisfied customers - like Toymaker - write glowing endorsements so we can include them at the bottom of our ads.

Free for the price of some good natured mocking.

• Like 1

Yes. Still, I feel compelled to point out that I never actually set out to grow and maintain a goatee. It was the result of several days of laziness combined with "what if." What started as a joke meant to inspire horror and recoiling then turned into this weird "hey that looks great on you" thing (with the exception of my 16-year-old who delivered the expected aforementioned gestures of horror and recoiling).

So that's why I had mixed feelings and needed to go someplace I could trust for advice, where the people can be counted on to give serious feedback.

That place wasn't open, so I came to the forum . . .

;)

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 2

Just for the record I don't ask for the senior discount at Taco Bell. The young lady just gives it to me. I almost said something but thought perhaps I should just roll with the savings. Of course I really should not eat Taco Bell that Tai Shan is toxic. Beef...yeah my ass.
  • Like 1

Yes. Still, I feel compelled to point out that I never actually set out to grow and maintain a goatee. It was the result of several days of laziness combined with "what if." What started as a joke meant to inspire horror and recoiling then turned into this weird "hey that looks great on you" thing (with the exception of my 16-year-old who delivered the expected aforementioned gestures of horror and recoiling).

So that's why I had mixed feelings and needed to go someplace I could trust for advice, where the people can be counted on to give serious feedback.

That place wasn't open, so I came to the forum . . .

;)

:laughing guy:

I think he shaved it off already.

Maybe next time. :)

We can always photoshop a goatee on the bare faced pic. :LOL:

What pic? I never uploaded a pic, did I? Must have been a moment of weakness.

Oh, maybe it was one of me playing the bass...with the hat and the dark sunglasses and part of my face hidden by a microphone. Yeah, that's probably the one.

Oh, maybe it was one of me playing the bass...with the hat and the dark sunglasses and part of my face hidden by a microphone. Yeah, that's probably the one.

I didn't say you uploaded a pic. :LOL:

...paranoid...

• Like 1

...paranoid...

Or did you? Hmmmm.....