What's the weather like right now?

jamie

We had the same weather yesterday also. except No Snow. It was forecast, but didn't happen in our area. Got the freezing rain and freezing drizzle, Fog too. Today, Sunny, 35 degrees F So it's melting the ice...

v72I41n.jpg

Highway travel not recommended. Day off ...EOM!

... you should have told me that yesterday at 3 pm when I was preparing or at 4am when I woke up.

Good night Irene you Google sex machine.

• Like 1

Another grey, wet day, making mountain travel difficult. It makes me glad that I chose to live in the foothills.

Skiing was amazing yesterday!

:D-13:

• Like 1

Brilliant sun and blue skies but cold, cold, cold. Northeast wind too.

But the birds are happy. :)

They wouldn't have been last night in my case - it was so windy the poor buggers would've been blown out of their nests...

• Like 1

They wouldn't have been last night in my case - it was so windy the poor buggers would've been blown out of their nests...

We have a vacant piece of property behind us. The owner cut down trees and pulled shrubs a few years ago and left it there. He's never been back. Some of the birds have built their nests under the shrubs.

What the other birds in trees do to stay put I do not know. It's been very windy here too.

We have a vacant piece of property behind us. The owner cut down trees and pulled shrubs a few years ago and left it there. He's never been back. Some of the birds have built their nests under the shrubs.

What the other birds in trees do to stay put I do not know. It's been very windy here too.

I don't know either.

• Like 1

Much warmer than the last week. only 30 degrees now, but it's still before Noon. Sunny, MUCH better than earlier this week.

xaatW0M.gif

m

Yeah, it always gets like that in March here as well. However, today, the wind is calm. 24 degrees, sunny.

uOLnK1B.png