The Official Lacuna Coil Thread

Segue Myles

I will come back to this thread when my favourite band gets conversation they deserve

so when Fraroc is no longer a fan, lol

Mick

Hey, I'm over here hoping that they tour here by themselves or at least as the headliner.

I've got a Brazilian interview with Doro Pesch speaking about these bands like Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, After Forever, Theatre Of Tragedy... I soon will be posting pictures.

The more cool stuff and interviews I find, more I'll share here.

Bye for now. :hi:

Lacuna Coil did start as underground band. They were underrated during a long time, until they got more attention and marketing.

I appreciate them since 2000-2003. Almost no one knew them, except 3.000 people.

Nowadays, they're worldwide.

Exactly. I actually think they are respected a lot nowadays. While they might not be selling out Madison Square Garden, I wouldn't call over a million Facebook likes "obscurity"

Facebook likes don't mean a damn thing.

For a band that's been around as long as they have, that many likes isn't that hard to get.

I know that likes are just a number, but I highly doubt that if they were truly an "obscure band", they wouldn't have a such a high number of likes on FB.

Lacuna Coil did start as underground band. They were underrated during a long time, until they got more attention and marketing.

I appreciate them since 2000-2003. Almost no one knew them, except 3.000 people.

Nowadays, they're worldwide.

Exactly. I actually think they are respected a lot nowadays. While they might not be selling out Madison Square Garden, I wouldn't call over a million Facebook likes "obscurity"

Facebook likes don't mean a damn thing.

For a band that's been around as long as they have, that many likes isn't that hard to get.

I know that likes are just a number, but I highly doubt that if they were truly an "obscure band", they wouldn't have a such a high number of likes on FB.

They've got a loyal cult fandom, they've been going over twenty years.

But they are relatively obscure. A niche band. Not really sure how you think you know so much about a band you barely know.

• Like 2

I've got a Brazilian interview with Doro Pesch speaking about these bands like Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, After Forever, Theatre Of Tragedy... I soon will be posting pictures.

What is her opinion of them?

What is her opinion of them?

Doro says she does like Cristina Scabbia because she's neat and works well! :)

She said Floor Jansen also does an excellent work. Tarja is tremendous.

All women in metal are more powerful now and have a lot more space for work and the culture going.

Considering you are a piece of shit with absolute diabolical taste in music at times and a repulsively twattish mental age of about 6 I'd rather you don't like bands I LOVE and just get stuffed you total asshole.

I really don't like you Earl and I can see why you have so much time to talk online.

• Like 1

While I was at Malmsteen tonight taking a leak in the men's room I saw a poster that Coil and EPICA were coming to Berkeley soon.

Um.....

PASS

Good.

More tickets for me and Segue.

• Like 1

While I was at Malmsteen tonight taking a leak in the men's room I saw a poster that Coil and EPICA were coming to Berkeley soon.

Um.....

PASS

Good.

More tickets for me and Segue.

At least you have a mature response. Well stated.

Enjoy!

Considering you are a piece of shit with absolute diabolical taste in music at times and a repulsively twattish mental age of about 6 I'd rather you don't like bands I LOVE and just get stuffed you total asshole.

I really don't like you Earl and I can see why you have so much time to talk online.

I bet you want to get stuffed you little tit.

I defended you on here for years you fruit loop.

Take a fuckking hike. Your "True Colors" have been exposed. Such a vulgar little boy. If I'm 6 then you must be in diapers sucking your mommy's teat. Or perhaps you like sucking somethings else.

I don't like you either. I was your ally. Now I am your enemy.

"Suck It And See" Myles.

You are an embarrassment to this Forum.

Signed,

The Arctic Monkeys

You truly are a RUSH FRAUD.

I see J2112YYZ likes your post.

You two should get a room.

Delirium is now in the running to knock Karmacode off the top spot.

And I love J2112YYZ. End of.

• Like 1

Ok I'm playing all the Lacuna Coil albums in reverse order. It really is interesting listening to their discography this way!

My rankings:

1. Karmacode

= Unleashed Memories

3. Comalies

4. Delirium

= Broken Crown Halo

These five are all 10s.

6. In A Reverie (9/10)

7. Dark Adrenaline (9/10)

8. Shallow Life (8/10)

I love them all, but Shallow Life for me is easily their lowest point. I LOVE the risks they took, the creativity, the hooks and the really direct vocals. Without Shallow Life, the bands subsequent work would never have been so punchy and direct. But as an album, the intentions were there but the skill to pull off what they wanted wasn't quite. As a follow up to Karmacode it really surprised me and wasn't my idea of worthy.

As for my top five, these are rally important albums to me. I could not live without them, and whilst much of In A Reverie I can say the same for, truth be told it owes a little too much to the first two Anekke era The Gathering albums for my liking (And the band has since said it was a very rushed recording process).

I'd love to challenge myself to a top ten songs but not right now lol...

Cristina Scabbia would be a good actress. She was amazing in the videos for Blood, Tears, Dust and You Love Me 'Cause I Hate You. Edited by Boots

Cristina Scabbia would be a good actress. She was amazing in the videos for Blood, Tears, Dust and You Love Me 'Cause I Hate You.

I didn't even know they had videos for those two songs. Her becoming an actress now that she's in her mid 40s is probably not the best career move at this point though lol.

Cristina Scabbia would be a good actress. She was amazing in the videos for Blood, Tears, Dust and You Love Me 'Cause I Hate You.

I didn't even know they had videos for those two songs. Her becoming an actress now that she's in her mid 40s is probably not the best career move at this point though lol.

They are great videos though!

I really wish I was able to go see the show in London on the 19th of this month. It's a huge celebration and will be filmed for DVD but...alas...I cannot make it.

I really love this band still. I'm overly familiar with them now, but I can play all the music in one day...or not play a thing for months...and they still mean the same to me.

I really wish I was able to go see the show in London on the 19th of this month. It's a huge celebration and will be filmed for DVD but...alas...I cannot make it.

I really love this band still. I'm overly familiar with them now, but I can play all the music in one day...or not play a thing for months...and they still mean the same to me.

It's cool we're finally getting a modern Lacuna Coil DVD. Last time a live album came out it was around Karmacode.

It'll be great to hear those awesome Delirium and Broken Crown songs live

It's cool we're finally getting a modern Lacuna Coil DVD. Last time a live album came out it was around Karmacode.

It'll be great to hear those awesome Delirium and Broken Crown songs live

I have to be honest, that was a very poor live DVD.

My current favourite Lacuna Coil albums are In A Reverie, Karmacode and Unleashed Memories. I don't think I have been this in love with Reverie since about 2007!

Looks like they went all out for their 20th anniversary show.

I have friends who went who said it was one of the best gigs they had ever been too. Sadly I had so much going on I missed it.

Love this live performance!